Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) (52346 Views)

Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo) / Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics) / Korede Bello Performs In Kumasi,Kneels Before A Female Fan On Stage(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by olaolulazio(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
Good
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by madjune(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
The bride no bad sha...the groom looks too old for her.

But why Korede come dey sweat like that? Abi, he use banned TURA cream for face?
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by JuicyStar: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Image Credit: Classique Events Places

Man of the moment Korede Bello can not stop thrilling his fans.Last week Saturday,the Marvins star performed at the wedding ceremony between Ayomide and Adedamola.The couple could not help it as they took to the dance floor to showcase their dancing moves to Korede Bello's #Godwin#.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/korede-bello-performs-at-wedding.html

Nice couple, beautiful cake and lovely atmosphere. But I notice say all the pics be like drawing and the bride need start to dey chop quickly as bone too plenty for her neck. Congrats to u two. Nothing to say to Korede cos na him business him dey do.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by hitleraldof(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
alonzoiv:
Very colourful wedding. I also like the bride's gown-decent enough not to expose her cleavage. Also a lovely cake. I wish the new couple a happy married life. Click LIKE to share in their joy and wish them a HML too. SHARE to appreciate my FTC feat. I was STC on the Omotola Jalade thread also.
da wedding dress did not expose her boobs becus she is not endowed (na joke o)........keep waiting for she

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by hitleraldof(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
alonzoiv:
Very colourful wedding. I also like the bride's gown-decent enough not to expose her cleavage. Also a lovely cake. I wish the new couple a happy married life. Click LIKE to share in their joy and wish them a HML too. SHARE to appreciate my FTC feat. I was STC on the Omotola Jalade thread also.
da wedding dress did not expose her boobs becus she is not endowed (na joke o)........keep waiting for share o
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Na like this all these artist take dey bleep people wife ooo. She go dey watch ur wedding tape to see koredo Bello. Well, goodluck to the couple..
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Missonas(f): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
cheesy First pix d kid in blue his expression is so funny. See as korede dey sweat lol. Yoros and aso ebi shaaaa.HML beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
Beautiful. The pics looks like they are drawn though.
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
See bones for that babe chest,their village winch don suck her blood finish
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by moeazy: 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
poor photography...white balance poor..overall poor
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by emmanuel596(m): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
Before December they will divorce and d money spent on inviting this don jazzys house boy would be a huge waste

Marriage this days don't last long I wonder why and my 68yrs old dad still love his 52 yrs old bae....hml sha
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nigerians can waste money on wedding sha
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by BlueFun(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Beautiful photos...

Please I would like you to visit my website www.reelif.com.ng
Thanks.
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by misskungfup: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Yaaaaay my peeeps r on nairaland @ayomide and @adedamola. Her gown was breathtaking, u need to see her 2nd dress also, chai o madt gaan. Guess what her dresses,bridal train dresses were des igned and made by her mom and sister. If u wanna look ds fab on ur wedding day contact ruth jacobs bridals on 08059963848
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Junaknoni(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
korede wore dat his led shoe.......but e be like say e dne off d light.........@first pic......check d heel................o.p why u cme edit d pics like diz ehn ;/
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by happney65: 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
Plus234:
Op which kind camera u used to snap this pictures ? it looks like drawing to me

Abi ohhh
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Seculent: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shebarh:
Twas supposed to be a pic of korede performing and the couple smiling.. so how come u posted pic of everything
Must you say everything? Can't you overlook some things?

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
MONEY SPEAKS
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
JuicyStar:

Nice couple, beautiful cake and lovely atmosphere. But I notice say all the pics be like drawing and the bride need start to dey chop quickly as bone too plenty for her neck. Congrats to u two. Nothing to say to Korede cos na him business him dey do.

JUICYOOOO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...SHEBI BONE TOO PLENTY,NA FIT COUPLE FINALLY.."YOUR WIFE LOOKS JUST LIKE PATIENCE JONATHAN" NO BE PRAISE OO
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
The reaction of that boy tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Shebarh(f): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
Seculent:
Must you say everything? Can't you overlook some things?
tongue
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by seunakin231(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Dat lil boi dough.....dey eye korede like he come steal him show.....
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by Bibyken(f): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
beautiful.
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by ekoboy: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
alonzoiv:
Is there cleavage to expose? undecided
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by topspicy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wow! lovely couple,happy married life
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by danduj(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
to me,he is overated until he drops anoda hit song
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
na only Godwin em dey perform abeg we are tiredof Godwin
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by awesomesossy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2015
Abeg ooo no vex....am I d only one seeing dat boi on blue@first pix.....c as d boi shine eye grin grin
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by tonjeola(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
All pictures look like cartoon to me. Are they real pics or drawing? Someone tell me, pls!
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by encryptjay(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
awesomesossy:
Abeg ooo no vex....am I d only one seeing dat boi on blue@first pix.....c as d boi shine eye grin grin
He saw something grin
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by flawlessT(f): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
Shebarh:
Twas supposed to be a pic of korede performing and the couple smiling.. so how come u posted pic of everything
grin
Re: Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) by awesomesossy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
encryptjay:

He saw something grin
Bur wat could he hav seen....abi korede trouser tear for yansh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardi B Files For Divorce From Offset, Her Husband Of 3 Years / BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.