Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083996 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aircondition(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please when is the deadline for schools senate list to be uploaded on NYSC portal...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Anuoluwap(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Aircondition:
Please when is the deadline for schools senate list to be uploaded on NYSC portal...
Monday 26th of March

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aircondition(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please, is it the school that uploads these names directly to nysc portal?

Or do they just submit names to NYSC and let them do the uploading?

Want to know because my name isnt there yet, really want to know if i can still lobby my name in, by monday.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by buikebuike: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pls can someone stop and save incomplete information during the nysc application Or does the system expects us to start and complete it before sending or saving it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kenturkey048(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=atoleybaba post=66144767]unilag right?[/]nope.....crutechb
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by steve002(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
buikebuike:
Pls can someone stop and save incomplete information during the nysc application Or does the system expects us to start and complete it before sending or saving it?
Yes, you can save and continue later.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bae1(f): 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
pls how does a married person ensure he/she serve in the state her spouse is based?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shamerico(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
Pls ....are we makIng any payment before registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Holamidhe(m): 12:09am On Mar 26, 2018
Please, I paid for call up letter during 2017 batch B reg but I didn't go to camp(was posted tho). Do I have to pay for call up letter again?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fetakings: 4:57am On Mar 26, 2018
I have issues with biometric last batch.... what should I do these time so same mistake will no reoccur
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Matinoh: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2018
fetakings:
I have issues with biometric last batch.... what should I do these time so same mistake will no reoccur
sorry to ask, you mean error in biometrics cost you going to camp?
well my candid advice. don't do it ur sef, don't patronize some local store... just go to a reputable cyber cafe and do your thumbprint.. Cheers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Asb4love(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2018
Holamidhe:
Please, I paid for call up letter during 2017 batch B reg but I didn't go to camp(was posted tho). Do I have to pay for call up letter again?
No bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
please when is the next batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lukmanraji(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2018
Help....
My Sister's name was mispelt from her school and on the nysc portal.
Instead of Hawaw, they wrote Awawu.
She has written to the school for correction before the nysc portal opens but no changes yet till the portal opened.
What's the way forward.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kontrolbuoy(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2018
Please who knows if I can fill in a state on the nysc portal different from that on jamb portal
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lukmanraji:
Help....
My Sister's name was mispelt from her school and on the nysc portal.
Instead of Hawaw, they wrote Awawu.
She has written to the school for correction before the nysc portal opens but no changes yet till the portal opened.
What's the way forward.
Thanks.
she can change are name from the nysc portal, once the registration is done, there is a link that shows change of name on her dashboard, she will have to fill in the required name and submit
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
fetakings:
dont make use of online capturing, you need to download the offline process, it will help you, using the updated java on your system
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bae1:
pls how does a married person ensure he/she serve in the state her spouse is based?
she will to upload every documents related to their marriage, and also she will have to pick the state which his husband is living as her first of second state of deployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
buikebuike:
you need to start and finish at once, non stop, especially now that the site is getting congested
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
shamerico:
Pls ....are we makIng any payment before registration?
you can make payment anytime after registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by leckzyb(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
i cant print my registration slip what could be wrong please sad sad
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tollulope080(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
I started Mr registration since morning and I aren't receive my acknowledgement email since morning and now am stuck I can't continue what could be wrong and I used gmail after all and it's active
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
tollulope080:
I started Mr registration since morning and I aren't receive my acknowledgement email since morning and now am stuck I can't continue what could be wrong and I used gmail after all and it's active
create a new email address, and use it to generate again
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
leckzyb:
i cant print my registration slip what could be wrong please sad sad
its taking time to process the call up no, you should stay calm
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
kontrolbuoy:
Please who knows if I can fill in a state on the nysc portal different from that on jamb portal
i dont get your question
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by habdolleez: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hello please i want to deffer my nysc till batch A stream 2. How can i go about it please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kontrolbuoy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
princeemmma:
i dont get your question
on the senate list released by my school is a state of origin which have been using since the days of jamb and am now thinking if i can pick a different state of origin during nysc registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
kontrolbuoy:
on the senate list released by my school is a state of origin which have been using since the days of jamb and am now thinking if i can pick a different state of origin during nysc registration
you cannot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princeemmma(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
habdolleez:
Hello please i want to deffer my nysc till batch A stream 2. How can i go about it please?
that depends on when you register, you can register maybe two or three days before the registration closes, then i think there is guarantee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.