Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085855 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShylockConsults: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2018
STUDY IN HUNGARY

With/Without IELTS | * Very High Visa Ratio | *Work Allowed
* Admissions are open for Fall 2018 (September)
* Undergraduate and Postgraduate Departments
Deadline: 15th May, 2018

Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

#UOD #UniversityofDebrecen #EducationinHungary #StudyinHungary #StudyinEurope #EducationinEurope #StudyinSchengen #HungarianEducation #StudyinDebrecen #SCL
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gagacy12: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2018
EVERYONE IS WELCOME - FRESH GRADUATES, MID & SENIOR LEVEL EMPLOYEES!

Hello,

*Do you have a sibling, friend, well-wisher or other family member who is seeking job opportunities?

*Are you a fresh graduate?

*Are you a mid or senior level management employee, or know someone in that category who is seeking a fresh challenge?

*Do you want or know anyone who wants to switch careers?

*Do you or know anyone who wants to meet with and network with industry-specific recruiters & HR professionals?

*Do you want to or know someone who needs to have his/her CV re-/written?

*Do you know anyone or would like to meet with 2000+ individuals and company representatives across various industries?

Then, make it a date for the Ascentech Services Ltd CareerExpoNg event.

LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE, RESERVE YOURS NOW!

To reserve a seat, please register here: www.careerexpo.ng and upload your Cv therein

Date: Friday, 16th March, 2018.
Venue: Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.
Time: 9:00 am.

Please Like, Share and Follow CareerExpoNg on #Facebook #Twitter #Instagram and #LinkedIn for updates.

#Jobs
#Employee
#Employer
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mjstyleacademy: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Hi everyone please visit the fashion forum @mjstyleacademy for free sewing tutorials
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by grabAbargain: 10:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Check out these vacancies:

Management Accountant, The Place

Online Sales Consultant and Analyst, ZeroFinance

Accountant at Hausba Smarthomes, Abuja

Data Analyst (Freelance), Lagos

Security Analyst at Jumia, Lagos

Warehouse Assistant UNICEF, Lagos

Read requirements and how to apply on

http://www.bargainaira.com/jobs/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ikemary23: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
Pls house wat is d procedures for collecting exemption certificate or letter from NYSC.pls I need urgent reply
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OtondoCorper: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
ATTENTION!!
This is to state clearly that the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has not release its official time table for 2018 Batch 'A'.
We urge prospective corps members to disregard rumours about the released time table.

Management

NYSC Group Chat = https://[url]m./317069842106476[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AJVC(f): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
Deslog Energy Services Limited is partnering with international organizations such as World Safety Organization to train and certify serving corps member in HSE courses, Oil & Gas courses and Management courses that will advance their career and guarantee their chances of employment immediately after their service year.

As an indigenous company we have taken youth competency development and employment as part of our social responsibilities to groom these young graduates for labour market strive and make them more employable since our school system cannot provide them with enough industry required skills and competency.

To achieve this, we at Deslog Energy Services Limited have designed a special training scheme targeted at Youth Corps Members whom we desire to provide with the opportunity to participate early in their career at a token contribution in some of the internationally accredited certification courses. These are courses that we have been authorized to deliver.
For more inquiries click on http://www.deslogenergy.com/nysc-training or call 07033847973

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Hi darkchocolate, please am graduating this year July, is it possible for me to go for nysc next year March with batch A, I don't want to go Nov next year, its a lil too far?

Also are there any requirements apart from not having any carryover/spillover and doing all school clearance?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fescoblack(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool
This NYSC member proposed to his babe with coca-cola

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Asb4love(m): 8:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
who sent students biodata to NYSC? institutions or Jamb? to be precise, if the D.O.B. used while filling jamb form is sligtly different from the one submitted at the institution, what should such a student expect? the Jamb D.O.B or institution?
anybody with similar case?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cherishpearl: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
please I went to my lgi and told him that I wish to reposted that am spending much... going to where am learning my sewing and coming back to my ppa... he said I should put it in white and black and I should take to my principal to endorse it and I should then bring it to him......note... I want another local government..... is this the normal process... I hope am not putting myself in problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nonxo007(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Darkchocolate:

Hey, I m not entirely sure on the state transfer job thingy but if you have a job within the same state and the company gives you a letter of request, I don't see why NYSC won't agree to post you there (if you are within the same state)!

Good luck.

Good day danchocolate, I really want to appreciate the effort you're putting into this thread, pls I'll like to ask, I'm going for batch A 2018 but here is a little issue I have, my statement of result wasn't stamped by my school but it was signed, so I hope it won't affect me because its every student. Secondly how do I get posted to where I want to work, because I have a project with someone there.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Frankdammy(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Good day PCMs ... pls I need advise on this. As regards jamb regularization, is it compulsory it's done before posting?. And what if one fails to do it not because of negligence but for other reasons, would it attract any repercussion?. Thanks as I awaits your sincere response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Frankdammy(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Good day PCMs ... pls I need advise on this. As regards jamb regularization, is it compulsory it's done before posting?. And what if one fails to do it not because of negligence but for other reasons, would it attract any repercussion?. Thanks as I awaits your sincere response.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
Guys I have not received my February allawe as I'm posting this.. I'm batch B stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olajohnmag(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2018
Pls Tell Me the list of approved banks by the NYSC about the remita payment?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2018
Please when will I collect the call up number
Please is it after registration or after printing deployment letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Uzoistoomuch: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2018
TO GET YOUR PREFERRED STATE TO SERVE WHATSAPP DIS NUMBER 07067957393 100PERCENT SURE SHES THE ONE I AND 3 OF MY FRNDS USED WE ARE SERVING IN LAGOS NOW AND WORKING ON THE ISLAND NOW.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by WizEmre(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a quick question to ask. Please is there any repercussion for defaulting NYSC posting twice?

My peers were posted last October but I didn't follow through with the registration because of other pressing issues. I am yet to finish up with what I am handling at the moment and it seems the next batch (April 2018) will be deployed soon.

Thanks for your kind response(s).

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.