Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085109 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bodukale: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hello is there anyone posted to kwara but also posted to oyo camp here ?let’s relate via WhatsApp 08167478315
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ucee1994(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is it true that you must barb low cut before you enter the camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vikono(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
please I need an answer
I have printed my call up letter but don't want to follow dis batch,I want to follow Nov/Dec
please what should I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kratos18: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Please Lo when is 2017 batch B stream 1 likely going to pass out?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Simplefemo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Nameflow:
Please anyone who has an idea should Help out here. My younger sister did transfer from optometry to medicine back in 100l now she's a doctor. Her jamb admission letter bears optometry. Does she need to apply to jamb for another admission letter before she goes for service? Heard it's a prerequisite now. Dunno how true
All she needs do is visit www.jamb.org.ng
Click on "change admission letter". She might be asked to pay #10,000.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by phranklyn92(m): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Hey guys, a quick one. Will the july batch B members also receive august allawee?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
Simplefemo:

All she needs do is visit www.jamb.org.ng
Click on "change admission letter". She might be asked to pay #10,000.
yes regularization is the way out, however the 10,000 has been slashed to two is now 5000 Naira
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please house, my sister was posted to Ondo though she will be camping in Osun.... Due to expensive, she's thinking of carrying all luggage down to camp, then from there go to her PPA after the three weeks of camping
So my question is this , is it advisable to carry all luggage's
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
rhemmzyy:
seriously
Yeap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
Please house, my sister was posted to Ondo though she will be camping in Osun.... Due to expensive, she's thinking of carrying all luggage down to camp, then from there go to her PPA after the three weeks of camping
So my question is this , is it advisable to carry all luggage's
Thanks
Yes.
But they'll collect the things not needed inside the camp at the gate.
She has to make sure she collects it back the day before she leaves camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2018
Kratos18:
Please Lo when is 2017 batch B stream 1 likely going to pass out?
It's supposed to be October.
Rumour is that it might be September.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
bigsmoke2:
Pls I don't have my final year id card will my 200 level id be accepted in camp?
No one will ask you for your school ID card.
Shay you're already going with your certificate or statement.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
kenny160:
yes regularization is the way out, however the 10,000 has been slashed to two is now 5000 Naira
please how long does it take because most of my friends have paid 10k and still nothing changed.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Edojamaikel: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please what's the latest date to report to camp, and what time is the gate closed daily, if closed?. And please anyone in Jigawa camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Edojamaikel:
Good evening everyone. Please what's the latest date to report to camp, and what time is the gate closed daily, if closed?. And please anyone in Jigawa camp?
Friday. People are still allowed on Saturday though.
But you'll miss the swearing in, which is either Wednesday or Thursday.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gbula: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Please where is the best place to serve in Sango Ota? I want to be close to Lagos because of my Business..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kenny160: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2018
hulk616:
please how long does it take because most of my friends have paid 10k and still nothing changed.
any time but let me just say about two to three months it depends on ur school and one more thing if u have jamb number check ur status on jamb website before u do it, and always check d number dont wait for jamb message in ur email
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ISMsaad: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Helloll!!
Please can a civil servant participate in NYSC??
Am a foreign student and am soon to be graduate,my problem here is,in my ECOWAS passport it's indicates civil servant not a student cry cry and I really don't want to be given exemption.. ASAP pls
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yokiti: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2018
ISMsaad:
Helloll!!
Please can a civil servant participate in NYSC??
Am a foreign student and am soon to be graduate,my problem here is,in my ECOWAS passport it's indicates civil servant not a student cry cry and I really don't want to be given exemption.. ASAP pls
Irrespective of what was written as your occupation during your E-passport application, you will participate fully in the NYSC scheme if you graduate before you reach age 30.
You can only be exempted from the scheme if you have served or serving in the military or you have been a recipient of any of the national honours.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Targatarga(f): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2018
I'm batch B member and I relocated to kwara and since we left camp have not seen my ppa letter, so last week I was curious and went to their secretariat and I was told to keep checking my dashboard till now nothing yet ooo.. I'm really concern about clearance now since without clearance there is no payment.
I don't know if it's only me or I should go back to secretariat?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2018
If your Nysc Ppa is close to ikotun and you wish to stay in the Rccg corpers lodge, pls contact me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2018
Targatarga:
I'm batch B member and I relocated to kwara and since we left camp have not seen my ppa letter, so last week I was curious and went to their secretariat and I was told to keep checking my dashboard till now nothing yet ooo.. I'm really concern about clearance now since without clearance there is no payment.
I don't know if it's only me or I should go back to secretariat?
You will have to forget the payment except yiu will go back to the state where you redeployed from to do the clearance, the reason for the delay is due to the fact that most officials are busy in camp right now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by blacid: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
What does a ppa give to you to ensure that they accepted you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Targatarga(f): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

You will have to forget the payment except yiu will go back to the state where you redeployed from to do the clearance, the reason for the delay is due to the fact that most officials are busy in camp right now

ok... thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kuluosha(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
pls I need someone to enlighten me about it.......I was mobilized with batch B stream 2, posted to adamawa but I didn't report to camp due to one reason,now I was told,I will do revalidation cos I already have call up letter,pls can someone tell me how am going to revalidate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by immaq8(f): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
hello!!! pls how would I be entitled to state allowance? #lagoscorper
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Digitron: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please I was redeployed to Lagos, I have gotten my new state code but my PPA letter is not on my dashboard yet, what do I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 11:57am On Sep 06, 2018
blacid:
What does a ppa give to you to ensure that they accepted you
Warm handshake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.