Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086889 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by talleyrand94: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Printing of call up letters for pcms with callup numbers begins on Friday 24th according to the nysc twitter account
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
InspiredBy:
Do u kno how I can reach the ministry of education? I need their contact info to verify the accreditation of my school.

If it s Lagos State, they are at Alausa. So just go there and speak to them in the the first instance.

Not sure where they are for other states but they shouldnt be difficult to find. Google their address. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwaemmanuel: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
talleyrand94:
Printing of call up letters for pcms with callup numbers begins on Friday 24th according to the nysc twitter account
call up numbers or letters.. I already have a call up no on my green card
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
oluwaemmanuel:

call up numbers or letters.. I already have a call up no on my green card
Misunderstanding.
He meant that: PCMs. that have received call-up numbers, will be able to print their call-up letters come Friday.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
hello friends...pls m supposed to go with this August batch but I misplaced my school id pls wat m I going to do...urgent help...is der an alternative?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by talleyrand94: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
hello friends...pls m supposed to go with this August batch but I misplaced my school id pls wat m I going to do...urgent help...is der an alternative?
find someone with the original and go to a cafe, tell them to design yours using that template , you can also tell them it's for nysc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by holaoni(m): 4:14am On Aug 24, 2018
wow! what a great work @darkchocolate. this thread is so educative. Yes I'm just in my finals but ofcos i gained a lot. God bless youwow! what a great work @darkchocolate. this thread is so educative. Yes I'm just in my finals but ofcos i gained a lot. God bless youwow! what a great work @darkchocolate. this thread is so educative. Yes I'm just in my finals but ofcos i gained a lot. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by holaoni(m): 4:15am On Aug 24, 2018
[color=#550000]wow! what a great work @darkchocolate. this thread is so educative. Yes I'm just in my finals but ofcos i gained a lot. God bless you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 7:21am On Aug 24, 2018
talleyrand94:

find someone with the original and go to a cafe, tell them to design yours using that template , you can also tell them it's for nysc
....tot about that ....thanks I will do just that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolgasman(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
pls can i print uncolored for both green card and call up letter?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nameflow(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Gh

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rhemmzyy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please o it as happen i was posted to sokoto... Wish i don't like and it was conditz that made me select it in the first place.. How do i go about redeployment advice pls

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 1:06am On Aug 25, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
Last if checked they don't ask for id cards in camp. Infact, your school is supposed to even collect it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 1:08am On Aug 25, 2018
rhemmzyy:
Please o it as happen i was posted to sokoto... Wish i don't like and it was conditz that made me select it in the first place.. How do i go about redeployment advice pls
Lol...
Which you don't like ke!
See me dey ball hard for sokoto, na im you dey talk say you no like. OK ooo.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rhemmzyy(m): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2018
hausadreturn:
Lol...
Which you don't like ke!
See me dey ball hard for sokoto, na im you dey talk say you no like. OK ooo.
seriously? Share your digital make i knw way out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
rhemmzyy:
seriously? Share your digital make i knw way out
There's no way out bro.
Just try to make sure you're not left for dead by being posted to a village.
But just incase, wherever you're posted, you need:
1. Power bank
2. Dark sun glasses
3. Rechargeable fan or gen.

If you've got this, you should be fine.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Inemumoren1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Please I did not pay for registration. I know i'm to collect my call up letter from the school, but what about the green card please. Any one has any idea?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Eudes(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Inemumoren1:
Please I did not pay for registration. I know i'm to collect my call up letter from the school, but what about the green card please. Any one has any idea?

The registration is done online, and you must register before you get all those things. Please don't expect school to do that for you. Try and register when they start registration for November batch.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
This adamawa when dem post me no be am
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Aspireahead(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
justscorchone:
This anambra when dem post me no be am
we fit change. I dey go taraba
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Raxxye(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
Please who can help with redeployment? Sokoto is not just a place to give a thought about settling down to serve.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Aspireahead:
we fit change. I dey go taraba

Sorry I made a mistake I meant adamawa
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Thegamingorca(m): 6:01am On Aug 26, 2018
justscorchone:
This adamawa when dem post me no be am

Lol
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Inemumoren1:
Follow instructions.
You buy the green card means you won't need to collect call up from your school...
You don't buy the green card means you'll need to go to your school to collect call up.

Choose one

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Raxxye:
Please who can help with redeployment?
Sokoto is not just a place to give a thought about settling down to serve.
Settling down to serve is different from settling down to live.
If you really want to redeploy, start pressing buttons while in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Lol

Shey na adamawa you dey? How that side dey like?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by rhemmzyy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
hausadreturn:
There's no way out bro.
Just try to make sure you're not left for dead by being posted to a village.
But just incase, wherever you're posted, you need:
1. Power bank
2. Dark sun glasses
3. Rechargeable fan or gen.

If you've got this, you should be fine.
Tor redeployment issa goal than
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bigsmoke2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pls I don't have my final year id card will my 200 level id be accepted in camp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.