Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082988 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bluezy13(m): 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
zlatan:

Okay, thanks
You're welcome.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elhakiimed(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
I've just finished clearance and I want to know if there's hope to go with stream 2 of batch c

I want to know if the stream 2 of this batch C will commence with Mobilization and then registration just like the batch b stream 2.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fatsonm: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello house,
I want to ask when will the next batch be in 2019. In my school our names are already included in the matriculating list but we are yet to do clerance??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ifeben(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hello house, pls i want to confirm if i can go with stream 2 batch C, as i wont be able to make it for stream 1 camp.
Pls response
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tohmilola(f): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
beezyblaze:
hello....
please i studied in cotonou....
and i dont have an international passport as i cross the border with my id card....
now i’m required to have a passport before i can serve.
please is there anyway i can serve without an international passport

please share with me your opinions
You can't serve without showing your passport data page and the stampings of your going out and in of the country.
You will have to upload it during registration.
So go and get your passport done and stamp too.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
ifeben:
Hello house, pls i want to confirm if i can go with stream 2 batch C, as i wont be able to make it for stream 1 camp.
Pls response
Yea you can ,u will revalidate during stream2 registration.but you won't be able to change state..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
fatsonm:
Hello house,
I want to ask when will the next batch be in 2019. In my school our names are already included in the matriculating list but we are yet to do clerance??
I heard June..after election..and some pple said April...I dnt no hw true oo.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
elhakiimed:
I've just finished clearance and I want to know if there's hope to go with stream 2 of batch c

Is the Mobilization by batch?

Or will Mobilization start alongside the registration rumoured to start 24 Oct

Or if the stream 2 of this batch C will commence with Mobilization and then registration just like the batch b stream 2.

This ur questions they somehow,i dnt understand
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
beezyblaze:
hello....
please i studied in cotonou....
and i dont have an international passport as i cross the border with my id card....
now i’m required to have a passport before i can serve.
please is there anyway i can serve without an international passport

please share with me your opinions

You can't bro, go get your passport done, Ecowas is cheaper and then you will need have a stamped page of going in and coming out.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jellystanley: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls, i registered exactly a week before registration closed and am yet to get a call up letter and no real indication am going with stream 2. I have been mobilized according to my course correction page.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by EVarn(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2018
QuinieR:

Yea you can ,u will revalidate during stream2 registration.but you won't be able to change state..
I thought revalidation is only by batch, not by stream?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IamNanas(m): 6:46am On Oct 22, 2018
temitope23:

Go to any jamb accredited centre. I did mine in school.
First, you'll need to create a profile on Jamb site, from there you'll pay through remita before you'll be given access to print them.

Good day, my name is on the jamb Matriculation list, do I still need to print my admission letter and jamb result?
A friend of mine is insisting I do print them both even if I am on the list.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Beaverstickss: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Good morning.. please this is quite urgent.. due to some reasons (School delayed my clearance) I won't be able to honour Tuesday.. if I don't show and I revalidate when stream 2 registration starts.. will I go with stream two.. or will I be delayed till the next batch.. thanks in anticipation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tohmilola(f): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2018
Jellystanley:
Pls, i registered exactly a week before registration closed and am yet to get a call up letter and no real indication am going with stream 2. I have been mobilized according to my course correction page.

Are you a foreign student? There are so many others facing this same issue. We really dunno what's up. But just hope a call up number and letter will appear when it's time for stream 2 registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Tohmilola:

Are you a foreign student? There are so many others facing this same issue. We really dunno what's up. But just hope a call up number and letter will appear when it's time for stream 2 registration.
I'm a foreign student and I have same issue, let's be hopeful.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bigsmoke2(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Pls has anyone here had cause to visit nysc Secretariat when there Is an on going camp. Cuz I know it's their staff that run camp. Is the place shut down or they still attend to people. I recently redeployed but am waiting for my request letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by XVIER(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Hello pls I got this message on my dashboard "sorry! You are not in this stream, you will be notified when to print your call up letter" does this mean I will be going with the next batch next year or what? Cos I'm confused oo. all my classmates have been posted only me. Which kind wahala is this nau?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fatsonm: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
fatsonm:
Hello house,
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elhakiimed(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
QuinieR:

This ur questions they somehow,i dnt understand

I want to know if the stream 2 of this batch C will commence with Mobilization and then registration just like the batch b stream 2.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dedecoder: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Now, it happens that I'll be going to camp tomorrow but haven't gotten the health certificate. Any way out? Will I be sent back?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
elhakiimed:

Yes,registration start on Wednesday again for stream II
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elhakiimed(m): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
QuinieR:

Yes,registration start on Wednesday again for stream II

Thanks a lot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
please I'm batch B 11 2018, recently posted to Gombe. But I want to redeploy even though my ppa has accepted me. Plz how do I go about it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pich4real(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
EVarn:
I thought revalidation is only by batch, not by stream?
you can revalidate in between batches which means u are given another option to re choose states of ur choice but inbetween streams there are no options to choose states, u just av to go to the state u were deployed to in the previous stream, i think d poster explained it well just that the term ''revalidate'' is gettin alot of pple confused

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sandrahnaub(f): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tohmilola:

Has anything changed on your dashboard ? Mine is still the same... "you have not been evaluated yet, ensure all documents are uploaded" no info about being in stream II
I have been posted o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sandrahnaub(f): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
dedecoder:
Now, it happens that I'll be going to camp tomorrow but haven't gotten the health certificate. Any way out? Will I be sent back?
Hi dear
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tohmilola(f): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
sandrahnaub:

I have been posted o

Really?? That's good news!
Congratulations dear. Let me stay positive nd wait for mine too.. where were you posted to?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jellystanley: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tohmilola:

Am not a foreign student and i already have a call up number but the letter is not there. stil hoping sha
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sandrahnaub(f): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tohmilola:

Really?? That's good news!
Congratulations dear. Let me stay positive nd wait for mine too.. where were you posted to?
Ekiti
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bo55lady: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Please I need help...my name is on the senate list but instead of the normal message by the side it's showing this candidate was not offered admission. I was adviced to reprint my admission letter which I have done but it still hasn't been rectified. Is there any hope for stream 2?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zlatan(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Can someone go on the 3rd day of camp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.