Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086179 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 1:34am On Nov 01, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:
Hello guys my cousin has a health issue that would affect his service. His leg has been swollen for about 2years now. He graduated last year. Please what is the best way to defer nysc or is there ga way to work it out so he wouldnt need to serve. maybe get an exception letter instead or something by presenting medical report and evidence.

He wants to travel abroad for treatments and there is every possibility he wont be back anytime soon.

Does he need to register for.nysc before travelling so he can serve when he has regain his health?

He needs to go to nysc website and follow the procedure for exemption on medical grounds. If he qualifies, he will be exempt entirely from serving. Unless he wants to keep postponing it...indefinitely...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 1:37am On Nov 01, 2018
mekaprime:
Pls guys, those exempted from the 21 days camping experience, either because they are pregnant or sick, how do they get their first allawee since it's to be collected as cash in camp

They should have really asked about this during registration. Nevertheless, I would go on the day of the allowee though. I wouldnt trust them to leave it till the end of camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ivanmykel(f): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2018
temitope23:

It can only be corrected in your school.

OH my God, and I left last week embarassed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Ivanmykel:

OH my God, and I left last week embarassed

You'll have to go back; what school is that?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ivanmykel(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2018
temitope23:

You'll have to go back; what school is that?

Abia State University, and I've gone back to Lagos. Is it possible for someone in school to help?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2018
Foreign PCM please any show yet, have you been seeing call up numbers and green cards.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Abia State University, and I've gone back to Lagos. Is it possible for someone in school to help?

If you can reach the school's student affairs they'll tell you what to do.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by misstiq(f): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Devdaz:

Please, can someone who has posted before do another registration??

This is because the state can't change for stream 2.
Is is possible to do another registration??

No. You cannot do another registration. It's only revalidation and you'll still be posted to the state you were given before. Except you work the posting. If you need help working it, let me know
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lilamartedi(f): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
misstiq:

No. You cannot do another registration. It's only revalidation and you'll still be posted to the state you were given before. Except you work the posting. If you need help working it, let me know
what are the chances of the state changing? Someone said if you’ve previously been deployed you’ll still get same state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kanurii: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iamharkinwaley: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
misstiq:

Hi how can I contact you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by YoungDaddyB: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
hi my cousin aced his GMAT and was admitted to an MBA without finishing his BSC, his doing an online MBA at Newcastle Uni, when he is done does he go for NYSC or get exemption letter since it's an online degree and he didn't finish his BSC. answers will be greatly appreciated. thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Itsky: 6:17am On Nov 02, 2018
for the lukewarm attitude of my school, we are unable to get mobilized for the batch c. I want to know, when is batch A likely to get mobilized next year? please don't tell me july
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ivanmykel(f): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2018
temitope23:

If you can reach the school's student affairs they'll tell you what to do.

Okay, thanks for your help.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2018
Itsky:
for the lukewarm attitude of my school, we are unable to get mobilized for the batch c. I want to know, when is batch A likely to get mobilized next year? please don't tell me july
April/June..

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hustle2flex(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2018
pls,who knows how much they pay for the waec verification pin for change of date of birth.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Princealex1(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2018
Pls i would like to know if one who has state of origin in jamb diff.(due to regularization) from that of school would have issues with nysc mobilization?? Anyone??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dozieihems: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
During regularization i changed my date of birth and Jamb gave me new registration number,the date of birth i have on my jamb portal is different from the one school has please will it affect me on NYSC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oscanbu001: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2018
plz help me out with, this is what is on my dashboard Sorry! You are not in this stream. You will be notified when to print your call-up letter....plz dis implies what?
I just print my green card yesterday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by taitee(f): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hi pls based on getting exeat from camp. Camp starts just after my wedding and falls during my honeymoon please will i be able to get exeat based on this ground cry cry cry cry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by justcallmenuel(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hello house, my real date of birth doesn't tally with the one on my jamb admission letter, what do I do to rectify this because I've not been able to register because of this. It keeps telling me "exemption certificate not ready"... Please house, you guys should help a brother out cos I'm devastated right now.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ennycyril: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls, I'm yet to be issued my statement of result and I just checked my name on the Senate list which bears NWAOKOCHA JENNIFER instead of NWAOKOCHA JENNIFER C...I don't know which of them is going to be in my statement and I need to do my online registration. pls help.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yuccyboi: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2018
zlatan:
People that got posted to Adamawa, will they camp there or...?

Hello
Were u posted to Adamawa and did u guys camp there?
I want to know coz I have someone who chose Adamawa. Tnx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Princealex1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pls i would like to know if one who has state of origin in jamb diff.(due to regularization) from that of school would have issues with nysc mobilization??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Princealex1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Darkchocolate:
So no one has any questions?... Don't say I didn't offer Ooo... cool

Pls i would like to know if one who has state of origin in jamb diff.(due to regularization) from that of school would have issues with nysc mobilization?? Anyone??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Malyda: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Ennycyril:
Pls, I'm yet to be issued my statement of result and I just checked my name on the Senate list which bears NWAOKOCHA JENNIFER instead of NWAOKOCHA JENNIFER C...I don't know which of them is going to be in my statement and I need to do my online registration. pls help.
Just put in your surname n the rest would automatically fill in then after registration you can do change ofname
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dydx89(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2018
can someone apply for relocation in camp on marital ground?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kjking(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please when is batch A likely to be mobilized
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Joecruise(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where is the bestbplace to serve in anambra
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kandydude1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please how can difference between jamb date of birth and waec date be corrected?

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.