Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084435 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fatsonm: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good evening house.. A friend of mine got a scholarship during his nysc service year and went for the offer, after just few months. I want to ask:

1.will he be given discharge certificate?

2. Will he continue from where he stopped after he returns to get the certificate?

In of need answers
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luchiana1(f): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dnt forget NCCF When you go to camp..pls watchBe encouraged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k like subscribe
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luchiana1(f): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
fatsonm:
Good evening house.. A friend of mine got a scholarship during his nysc service year and went for the offer, after just few months. I want to ask:

1.will he be given discharge certificate?

2. Will he continue from where he stopped after he returns to get the certificate?

In of need answers
is he above 30..?if he is below 30 once he comes back he will have to go to his school for remobilization..or sometin..except he makes proper arrangement .money wise n other wise..he will get a certificate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sirvvy: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good evening everyone.

Please after the batch c stream 2 registration ends when will batch A start?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Redoil: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2018
my wife whose a breast feeding mother got registered yesterday at lagos camp and was told to go home will she go for the swearing in or induction ceremony and when will the ceremony take place. ur advice is urgently needed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fatsonm: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Luchiana1:
is he above 30..?if he is below 30 once he comes back he will have to go to his school for remobilization..or sometin..except he makes proper arrangement .money wise n other wise..he will get a certificate

He is below ....
What are the proper arrangements?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
I did my jamb regularization
Last month
Please how will I know if dey have approve and send
Me the admission letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kennybabs1980: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
My sister who was posted to Sokoto State could not register at CAMP because of fingerprint issue, what could be responsible.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dehinde007: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Bo55lady:
Please I need help...my name is on the senate list but instead of the normal message by the side it's showing this candidate was not offered admission. I was adviced to reprint my admission letter which I have done but it still hasn't been rectified. Is there any hope for stream 2?

I have this same problem. What is likely the problem? I heard they’ve not sent our names to Abuja.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by touchofgold: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Good evening house please I like to ask if I will be graced to register by Friday morning , I had delay in issuein me my SOR at LAUTECH due to the student protest , but I evenually got it today and I planned on travelling to zanfara tomorrow morning from ibadan which is a day journey I. E I'll arrive camp by Friday morning

Is it best i don't bother myself going to zamfara again or I might still be registered by Friday ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bo55lady: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
dehinde007 I'm so confused. Was your name on error list?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elhakiimed(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2018
Jamb regularization

I got admission to uniport through jamb and I have my original provisional admission and result slip from jamb office, but the jamb matriculation list said "not offered admission" ,even the jamb portal when I added my email and date of birth stated "no record found".

Do I need regularization?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by misstiq(f): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2018
BMusdapha:
please I'm batch B 11 2018, recently posted to Gombe. But I want to redeploy even though my ppa has accepted me. Plz how do I go about it.

It doesn't matter. Are you working the redeployment through someone? If you are, then let whoever is working it for you just go ahead with it. When you get your new state, pay your bank charges, print your redeployment letter and report to your new state. When you get there, go to the state nysc secretariat, show your letter and register. You will be given a new state code and ppa. If you already have a job offer in that state, go along with your request letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temitope23(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2018
elhakiimed:
Jamb regularization

I got admission to uniport through jamb and I have my original provisional admission and result slip from jamb office, but the jamb matriculation list said "not offered admission" ,even the jamb portal when I added my email and date of birth stated "no record found".

Do I need regularization?

Can you post your jamb reg num here lemme check for you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ifeben(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Pls what is the concept of revalidation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ifeben(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Can revalidation be done in between streams??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elhakiimed(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
temitope23:

Can you post your jamb reg num here lemme check for you.

Yes please

Reg number: 25968203GI

Year 2012
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by blakid(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
bavad45:
I miss the orientation camp for batch A stream 1
is it possible to go with the stream 2 or can I Revalidate to stream 2??
sorry bro for quoting you, pls i'm having d said aboue issue, were u able to go wit stream 2? pls a rapid reply would be appreciated.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nenx2(f): 7:12am On Oct 26, 2018
blakid:

sorry bro for quoting you, pls i'm having d said aboue issue, were u able to go wit stream 2? pls a rapid reply would be appreciated.
Resume with the next stream.
Your call up letter is still valid.
Revalidation is btween batches not stream
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nenx2(f): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2018
ifeben:
Can revalidation be done in between streams??

No
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Akanapiaigwe: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Redoil:
my wife whose a breast feeding mother got registered yesterday at lagos camp and was told to go home will she go for the swearing in or induction ceremony and when will the ceremony take place. ur advice is urgently needed
she only needs to go the final camp day to collect both her id card ppa letter and of course allowee
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MarijuanaLORD: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello guys my cousin has a health issue that would affect his service. His leg has been swollen for about 2years now. He graduated last year. Please what is the best way to defer nysc or is there ga way to work it out so he wouldnt need to serve. maybe get an exception letter instead or something by presenting medical report and evidence.

He wants to travel abroad for treatments and there is every possibility he wont be back anytime soon.

Does he need to register for.nysc before travelling so he can serve when he has regain his health?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Princealex1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good day All,
I would like to know if one won't get mobilized if his/her state of origin in Jamb differs from that in school due to regularization.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hustle2flex(m): 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good evening everyone.pls, the email I used initially to register is no longer functioning and I want it to be changed.pls,how do I go about it?thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hustle2flex(m): 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
pls,when will this current extension in registration end?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by blakid(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nenx2:
Resume with the next stream. Your call up letter is still valid. Revalidation is btween batches not stream
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gracefoundmme(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Hello guys I was supposed to follow stream 1 but due to some issues as regards clearance was not able to meet up, how possible is it to go with stream 11? Or will I wait till next batch

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.