Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,913 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1089519 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by judey1992(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
Johnsonifeoluwa:
Hello house Pls I av just printed my relocation letter Pls what is is the next step

report to your new state of deployment's secretariat for registration and new state code.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by judey1992(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
bbsteve:
Hello Guys urgent help needed.
I relocated from Niger state to Anambra state 3 weeks after camp. My question is do I have to report to Niger Secretariat before I go to my new state or should I just report directly to my new state?
Thank you

report to your new state of deployment's secretariat for registration and new state code.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
bbsteve:
I relocated from Niger state to Anambra state 3 weeks after camp. My question is do I have to report to Niger Secretariat before I go to my new state or should I just report directly to my new state?
Thank you

What's ur state of origin.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temtop005(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Good afternoon pls is it normal for NYSC to pay double allowance in parts, I received 21600 on Wednesday but av not received the remaining 20k whereas others were paid in full, access bank to be precise
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayibo1: 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
pls..which batch are u?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayibo1: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
temtop005:
Good afternoon pls is it normal for NYSC to pay double allowance in parts, I received 21600 on Wednesday but av not received the remaining 20k whereas others were paid in full, access bank to be precise
pls which batch are u?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temtop005(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
Olayibo1:
pls which batch are u?
2017 batch B stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sakie: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hello guys!!!I reside in Abuja but was posted to Ebonyi even after submitting all the necessary documents... Went for camp at Ebonyi and applied for relocation to Abuja (based on marital grounds) and left camp a day after.. My relocation status is yet to be approved plus I haven't received my allowee... Someone should pls throw more light on this as I am beginning to get worried.. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Solaiphone: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Hello my people. I recently redeployed to Lagos State. Pls i need a PPA. Any private secondary school that’s looking for a government and civil education teacher around lagos should pls contact me

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2018
Can I still redeploy?
I'm currently in Abuja and I wish to redeploy to ogun or ondo Donno if its still possible
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2018
sitedolliz:
Can I still redeploy?
I'm currently in Abuja and I wish to redeploy to ogun or ondo Donno if its still possible

Very possible.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Joystark(f): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Roommate Needed in Sangotedo, Ajah; in an apartment with Standby Generator; 2mins walk from the road. Price 280k agency and agreement inclusive. Dm for details.
Or email drealjoycie@gmail.com

Pls rebroadcast,my future roommate may be on your contact list.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Very possible.
tanks,how many weeks for it to reflect
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hajide(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Very possible.
Please, what are the necessary steps to be taken if possible
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SleekHoyeen(f): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
hajide:
Please, what are the necessary steps to be taken if possible
Are you willing to pay?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SleekHoyeen(f): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Good evening o!
Please, I need a good PPA in Ibadan. If you can be of help, let me know, please.
Thank you!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zinachidi(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2018
judey1992:

sorry, pls what can someone do if his posting letter gets missing? urgent reply is needed. thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by judey1992(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2018
zinachidi:
sorry, pls what can someone do if his posting letter gets missing? urgent reply is needed. thank you

login to ur dashboard and download another one
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temtop005(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2018
temtop005:
Good morning, someone should know pls answer me, please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2018
Since they said relocated corps members should report to their state of relocation today and my state code hasnt change to my current state. Will i stilk waiting till it changes before i can report to my relocation state?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hajide(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2018
SleekHoyeen:

Are you willing to pay?
Pay for what?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SleekHoyeen(f): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2018
hajide:

Pay for what?
Relocation, and if not, you might have to wait until 3 months.
Whichever suits you tho.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lanaVello1(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2018
beamtopola:
Since they said relocated corps members should report to their state of relocation today and my state code hasnt change to my current state. Will i stilk waiting till it changes before i can report to my relocation state?
you should have reported to your relocation state already, regardless of the fact that your new state code ain't ready.
Go ahead to your relocation state's Secretariat and commence reg(I'm guessing you relocated to Lagos)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osars: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello everyone , I was given letter to ppa, my redeployment didn't show until after camp when I went back online. Is there still need to report to ppa for a rejection letter since I've redeployed? Or there is no need to even show at the ppa?

Has anyone been in this position?

Do I need to present a rejection letter in my new state of deployment before they can open a file for me?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
lanaVello1:
you should have reported to your relocation state already, regardless of the fact that your new state code ain't ready.
Go ahead to your relocation state's Secretariat and commence reg(I'm guessing you relocated to Lagos)
Thanks, i reported since on 13th of november . They told me to submit the photo copy of relocation letter, i did that. It was just this morning that the dashboard changed to my current state of service. I m done with the registration, including submission of account detail but have not gotten ppa. When should i been expecting my ppa letter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hajide(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
SleekHoyeen:

Relocation, and if not, you might have to wait until 3 months.
Whichever suits you tho.
Like how much is it going to cost?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fortune444: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
Vacancy in the fastest growing interior decor and furniture design firm.

As recruitment consultants, our clients wish to engage a self motivated sales and marketing expert with client targets in Lagos or Port Harcourt.

¤ Do you have a flair for marketing interior decor pieces?
¤ Are you confident of your availability to market and sell via social media as well as via direct physical presence?
¤ Are you interested in working from home with predefined targets?
¤ Do you have an interest in earning sales commissions of up to 1.5million Naira per month from every item purchased?
¤ Are you confident and persuasive?
¤ Do you have an idea of how to identify potential customers of Interior decor and furniture pieces?
¤ Can you fold your sleeves and convince home owners even at their building sites?

If you said YES to most of the above then you may just be the lady or guy our clients are looking for.

Send your resume in pdf format to ncassidy1950@gmail.com with reference FMKT004.

Also indicate in one paragraph of your email why and how you as an individual think you can make a great marketing campaign. 

Please ensure your submission is made on or before 2pm on December 12th, 2018.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by osars: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
bbsteve:
Thank you

Hello, have you reported at your new state of deployment? If yes, which doc did they ask for?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rubyzz: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Can I change LG i was posted to and how can I go about it. The ppa I was posted to rejected me, now I got another place but it's in a different local government. Please help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
I m done with the registration at Ogunstate where I was relocated to, including submission of account detail but have not gotten ppa. When should i expect my ppa letter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.