Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086904 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Quadre: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2018
Guys pls any idea on when 2017 batch B stream 2 will be doing their POP? Has a date been fixed?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by drizzy22(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Please. I have a friend who just turned 32 during our graduation from school 2018. and he plans to apply for NYSC 2019. please will he be mobilised for service ? and what will he need to do in order tfor him to be mobilised for service?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abdulqudus3: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2018
Hello people am having a serious issue here pls. cry DOB issue i really need help cus its somehow complicated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys, is next batch really june cause of 2019 election? that June is quite far embarassed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DewNewToo: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
For anyone asking, I confirmed when I was in camp today by the officials there that the next batch will be in June 2019. I asked several different officials there and they all told me that.

Secondly Abuja camp members the last day of camp is now on Monday the 3rd of November instead of the 5th. so please tell anyone that is not staying in camp that they need to go on Monday not Wednesday next week. Note this change is only for the Kubwa camp in Abuja and won't affect any other camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ohluwasheunspar(f): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2018
Good morning, pls I was redeployed to Ogun state, does anyone have an idea of a company or private school, where they pay corpers good salary?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
Guy. Ogun Don full oh. I swear. Just japaa to Lagos. Or wait till January. Coz dem go reject you like judas

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Litblogger: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
PreciousOfLive:
Yep. Saw mine that day they left camp, paid the 1k and have my relocation approval letter to print.

But I have a cancelled relocation approval in relocation history on 30th October, dunno why tho, still hope it won't affect the main approved relocation which is 2nd November. They have different dates.

Maybe there was an error or mistake from the guys uploading it at camp.
I was able to see all these on 12th November the camp passing out date

Hi, is there a direct means to contact you? I have a ton of questions.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by latade: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Good evening everyone, I am seriously in need of your help and advice. ......I missed two months clearance and my lgi quarried me of which I responded to and my HOD at my ppa also pleaded on my behalf. But I was denied of my certificate since October after our pop. I called my lgi and he said I was caught for absconment that I will have to refund all the allawee and get remobilized! Pls what should I do ? Pls I need your advice here!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2018
latade:
Good evening everyone, I am seriously in need of your help and advice. ......I missed two months clearance and my lgi quarried me of which I responded to and my HOD at my ppa also pleaded on my behalf. But I was denied of my certificate since October after our pop. I called my lgi and he said I was caught for absconment that I will have to refund all the allawee and get remobilized! Pls what should I do ? Pls I need your advice here!
You were supposed to be given an extension. I no come understand the meaning of refund of allowee.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ishaq717(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Good day FAM, please when exactly is the next batch coming up
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Litblogger: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2018
So, I live in Lagos, but was posted to Osun.

During the medical section of registration, they wrote "unfit" on my medical report. I have (Angina, Malaria, Typhoid and Ulcer).

I finished up registration, created a bank account and collected my kit. My platoon officer asked me to write an exeat application after he saw what was written on my medical report. I wasn't fit to stay in camp. I wrote the letter and he took me to the state coordinator's office.

A man in the state coordinator's office took me to the clinic. At the clinic, I was also asked to fill a relocation form and write a letter and I did. After everything, they filled my exeat card (meal ticket) and wrote "To return on the 5th of December" - That is the day camp will be closing.

Then I returned home in Lagos the next day.

I wasn't given any money, but they asked for my account number. My normal account number (not the one I opened in camp).

My questions now are:

1. Does it mean that they will send the money to my account? Instead of the physical handout they do in camp?

2. Someone I met in camp just recently told me that on the last day of camp, there will be buses available to convey corpers to their PPAs, and that those relocating have to visit their PPAs first. I personally do not think that this makes sense because why will they post corpers to a PPA in a state that they wouldn't be staying at?

3. A friend said that I may not even need to return to Osun on that last day of camp. That I should just visit the portal, print the relocation application approval letter and take it to the secretariat in Lagos. How true is this?

4. When am I expected to see the relocation approval on the portal? Is it on the last day of camp?

5. I applied for relocation in camp, what are the odds of it working out? I have read that some people's applications are rejected. I don't know what I will do if mine gets declined. I can't stay in a state where I know no one and my health status requires that I stay around people familiar with my health history, in case of emergencies.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Litblogger: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2018
mekaprime:
pls those who did relocation in camp, have you seen your relocated state online
Did you apply for relocation in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by latade: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2018
hausadreturn:
You were supposed to be given an extension. I no come understand the meaning of refund of allowee.

I'm seriously feed up my man, what do you think I can do? I mean the steps to take now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Litblogger: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2018
Ibruks:
Hello guys, I'm currently camping at Borno Nysc camp in Katsina and I filled a form to redeploy to another state. Many people are saying we'd get to see the state of redeployment tomorrow. As I also heard that those that are not trying to redeploy will see their ppa tomorrow, I want to know if my ppa letter will come alongside the redeployment letter or I'd be the one to look for ppa.
Thanks
Hi, did you get this sorted? Did the relocation work out? And did you need to find a PPA or were you given?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Litblogger: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2018
PreciousOfLive:
Greetings guys, Batch C stream 1 2018, I reported to camp and fell ill in camp so I was asked to leave camp, the camp doctors wrote an exeat letter for me that was approved, which implies I will go home and treat myself then come back.

But I told them I stay far from Bayelsa and do not have anyone there, so they had to rewrite another letter to relocate me which was also approved. I completed all the clearance and registrations in camp, got my first allowance and ID card in paper 4 days after I got to camp, then I left.

When am I supposed to get my PPA letter? Am I getting it online? Because today 12th November completes the 3 weeks camp and the Corp members in camp have gotten their PPA letters. Because I was told I don't need to go to camp in the state I was relocated to.

Hello Precious, how did this situation turn out?
Did the relocation work out?
Did you return to camp after your treatment?
Were you give a PPA or you had to find one?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by latade: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2018
Good morning nairalanders..., I am seriously in need of your help and advice. ......I missed two months clearance and my lgi quarried me of which I responded to and my HOD at my ppa also pleaded on my behalf. But I was denied of my certificate since October after our pop. I called my lgi and he said I was caught for absconment that I will have to refund all the allawee and get remobilized! Pls what should I do ? Pls I need your advice here! Pls help a brother!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mekaprime: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Litblogger:
Did you apply for relocation in camp?
yes.. any problem??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mekaprime: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Litblogger:
So, I live in Lagos, but was posted to Osun.

During the medical section of registration, they wrote "unfit" on my medical report. I have (Angina, Malaria, Typhoid and Ulcer).

I finished up registration, created a bank account and collected my kit. My platoon officer asked me to write an exeat application after he saw what was written on my medical report. I wasn't fit to stay in camp. I wrote the letter and he took me to the state coordinator's office.

A man in the state coordinator's office took me to the clinic. At the clinic, I was also asked to fill a relocation form and write a letter and I did. After everything, they filled my exeat card (meal ticket) and wrote "To return on the 5th of December" - That is the day camp will be closing.

Then I returned home in Lagos the next day.

I wasn't given any money, but they asked for my account number. My normal account number (not the one I opened in camp).

My questions now are:

1. Does it mean that they will send the money to my account? Instead of the physical handout they do in camp?

definitely, they'll send the money to ur account, you should get an alert from either 5th or 6th.

Litblogger:
2. Someone I met in camp just recently told me that on the last day of camp, there will be buses available to convey corpers to their PPAs, and that those relocating have to visit their PPAs first. I personally do not think that this makes sense because why will they post corpers to a PPA in a state that they wouldn't be staying at?

Don't know about buses because I never went back to my deployed state, I paid 1500 & printed my relocation letter online. About PPA, you don't have any business with PPA in the original state you were deployed to, PPA will be given to you in the state you relocated to after you're done with registration.

Litblogger:
3.A friend said that I may not even need to return to Osun on that last day of camp. That I should just visit the portal, print the relocation application approval letter and take it to the secretariat in Lagos. How true is this?
He is right but since you were told to return to camp on the 5th then that's another whole new scenario. If I were you, I'll simply call my platoon officer, relocation officer or even the state coordinator, asking them if it is compulsory that you be in camp on the 5th to collect your relocation letter rather than to print online, & if they insist, then I suggest you go.

Litblogger:
4. When am I expected to see the relocation approval on the portal? Is it on the last day of camp?

if after inquiring, you were told to print online, just start checking your relocation status on your dashboard from the 5th.

Litblogger:
5.I applied for relocation in camp, what are the odds of it working out? I have read that some people's applications are rejected. I don't know what I will do if mine gets declined. I can't stay in a state where I know no one and my health status requires that I stay around people familiar with my health history, in case of emergencies.
If your case is genuine, trust me, you'll get it. from you exposition, i think it's quite genuine.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Litblogger: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
mekaprime:

definitely, they'll send the money to ur account, you should get an alert from either 5th or 6th.

Don't know about buses because I never went back to my deployed state, I paid 1500 & printed my relocation letter online. About PPA, you don't have any business with PPA in the original state you were deployed to, PPA will be given to you in the state you relocated to after you're done with registration.

He is right but since you were told to return to camp on the 5th then that's another whole new scenario. If I were you, I'll simply call my platoon officer, relocation officer or even the state coordinator, asking them if it is compulsory that you be in camp on the 5th to collect your relocation letter rather than to print online, & if they insist, then I suggest you go.

if after inquiring, you were told to print online, just start checking your relocation status on your dashboard from the 5th.

If your case is genuine, trust me, you'll get it. from you exposition, i think it's quite genuine.

WOW!
Thank you so much for the details responses.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mekaprime: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Litblogger:

WOW! Thank you so much for the details responses.
You're welcome.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 1:34am On Dec 03, 2018
latade:

I'm seriously feed up my man, what do you think I can do? I mean the steps to take now
Make out time to talk to your Li again. Beg him and let him tell you what's up.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by latade: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2018
hausadreturn:
Make out time to talk to your Li again. Beg him and let him tell you what's up.

I have done that but he said there's nothing he can do to it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gracepickin(f): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Can I do my ppa in a Navy Base?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thinkingthinker: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
please I wantu serve in Abuja...or any I.T company to improve my skills in computer eng. and software dev....please anyone with anywhere can refer me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DewNewToo: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Heya all!

I got my posting letter today and I wasn't given an address to my LGA. I am serving in Abuja and it just said my local government area is in WUSE, no address, no name, nothing. Does anyone know any LGAs in Wuse?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bbsteve(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Hello Guys urgent help needed.
I relocated from Niger state to Anambra state 3 weeks after camp. My question is do I have to report to Niger Secretariat before I go to my new state or should I just report directly to my new state?
Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hello house Pls I av just printed my relocation letter Pls what is is the next step
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ysakaws1: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2018
Please when is the next NYSC batch and when can I start applying?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by judey1992(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
when is 2017 Batch B II passing out please??

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.