Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086603 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LordsBattleAxe(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Mai01:
Do you have an idea if an officially issued To Whom It May Concern can be accepted in the absence of a statement of result? My school is on strike and it doesnt seem likely our statement of results would be ready before 15th. I was told OAU and Uniabuja students have been accepted into the camp with "To Whom" letters before.
Fellow ladokite!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by izuuxy(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2018
please what is that department that serves as ict sort of in nysc camp called?... i want to work for them
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MademoiselleMiel(f): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2018
Make una help me thank God o! I've been posted to Lagos just as I hoped for. Kudos to everyone on this thread for their contributions and encouragement. You guys are the bomb!

Meanwhile, can anyone help me with information on how I can obtain that medical fitness certificate today? There's even a guy that advertised such on this thread but I can find his number anymore.

Make una help me o!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deyemie(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hello, pls i made a mistake with my call up number on my nysc redeployment form. I was posted to bauchi but i redeployed to Lagos. Actually, I was allowed to leave camp early due to medical challenges and I submitted my medical report. My question is: will the wrong call up number affect my redeployment? Cos they've started redeploying people, and mine has yet to change despite me applying very early. Also, what if I don't get redeployed and decide to stay in Lagos to apply again online. Will there be any punishment for not resuming in bauchi state? Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deyemie(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
PreciousOfLive:
Yep. Saw mine that day they left camp, paid the 1k and have my relocation approval letter to print.

But I have a cancelled relocation approval in relocation history on 30th October, dunno why tho, still hope it won't affect the main approved relocation which is 2nd November. They have different dates.

Maybe there was an error or mistake from the guys uploading it at camp.
I was able to see all these on 12th November the camp passing out date

Please did you check yours on a computer or phone. Cos mine is still saying processing
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mekaprime: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2018
deyemie:

Please did you check yours on a computer or phone. Cos mine is still saying processing

if you applied in camp, check with a computer, Mozilla Browser to be precise.. I was checking with phone but saw nothing, then I decided to try with a laptop & saw mine.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mekaprime: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
deyemie:
Hello, pls i made a mistake with my call up number on my nysc redeployment form. I was posted to bauchi but i redeployed to Lagos. Actually, I was allowed to leave camp early due to medical challenges and I submitted my medical report. My question is: will the wrong call up number affect my redeployment? Cos they've started redeploying people, and mine has yet to change despite me applying very early. Also, what if I don't get redeployed and decide to stay in Lagos to apply again online. Will there be any punishment for not resuming in bauchi state? Thanks

Am sorry if I scare you with the little I know, but I think you messed up your relocation as regards the mistake you made on your call up number. judging by what you wrote, you ought to have seen your relocation letter considering you applied early in camp but the mistake you made on your call up number may have been the reason you haven't seen yours.. if I were you I would call my relocation officer and explain things to him & @ the same time seek his advice on the next course of action to take.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GidifeedNews: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
Urgently needed!!! A media company in Lekki, Lagos is in need of Female Coppers to work as a presenter, content developer (Pay is more than NYSC Allowance). DM for more Info. RT to help a sister @Gidi_Traffic @Great_blogging #contentdeveloper #presenter

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ProYou: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
Are NYSC members permitted to seek additional employment / internships in spare time?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Phemostiga4u: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
my state of origin on my biodata form is lagos while the one on my jamb form is ondo .please will this affect me bin mobilize
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abdulqudus3: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hello guyz, my dash board is saying i have not yet been mobilized because i have not uploaded valid docs. Pls help me out cry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DewNewToo: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
Hey all!!,

I wanted to find out from those exempt or have knowledge about this, are we meant to go for the swearing in on Monday? (batch C stream ii) I went to camp today and was told yes from one person and no from another person. And secondly, if no, then how do we sign the certificate format ? because I asked to sign today and was told to come back another day possibly during the swearing in ceremony.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nelsonndubuisi: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Please any idea on the next NYSC batch (time)?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LegitBoyy: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2018
ello house please I need Y'all help urgently. I was mobilized with the Batch C stream 1 and I was posted to Nassarawa State where I did my compulsory 3 weeks. I did relocation to Lagos but I got Ogun state. Now I want to try relocation again with stream 2 by December 5 when they will be leaving camp but my connect said I can't use Nasarawa state code again to redeploy that since I have been relocated to Ogun, the state code isn't valid again(I don't know how true, he might be looking for excuses).

He insisted I go to Ogun state to generate a new state code but my problem is NYSC asked redeployed corpers to resume by December 10 and the relocation I'm targeting is by December 5. I'm really in a fix right now as I have a lucrative offer with a company in Lagos already. I'm trying my best not to loose out on it .

Please I need suggestions on how I can go about this or if it I'd possible I can register in Ogun before December 10.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gracepickin(f): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
is it mandatory to open a new bank acc.in camp or one can simply use an existing account ? reply plz
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Estringx(m): 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please how do I cancel my relocation application after approval.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Gracepickin:
is it mandatory to open a new bank acc.in camp or one can simply use an existing account ? reply plz
yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gracepickin(f): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2018
I've just made huge mistake... am a batch cs2 Corp member. I did not open any account while I was in camp,cuz I had 3acct.alrealy and I was told I cud use an existing account. I didn't know it will be an existing acct. from that same bank... access and zenith bank.... and am using diamond. And now I've relocated... am just confuse right nw
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SirMaestro(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hi,
I misplaced my Nysc I'd card. What do I do about it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sahaboi(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2018
Estringx:
Please how do I cancel my relocation application after approval.

by not showing up in your new state f deployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Estringx(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you so much... God bless you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by QuinieR(f): 4:30am On Nov 21, 2018
SirMaestro:
Hi,
I misplaced my Nysc I'd card. What do I do about it?
You get a police report and affidavit frm court..you paid a certain amount to nysc portal(below 1k),u print it out and proceed to your LGI with all the documents I mention..u will be issue another one after like a week.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SirMaestro(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2018
QuinieR:

You get a police report and affidavit frm court..you paid a certain amount to nysc portal(below 1k),u print it out and proceed to your LGI with all the documents I mention..u will be issue another one after like a week.
Thanks God bless you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by benob(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
when did this batch C stream 2 go to camp exactly?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Anotii(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2018
Pls when is the next batch going for their service and which batch is it going to be?....and how many batch goes to serve in a year

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.