Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1087169 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ThothHermes: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hi guys. If someone graduated 5years ago and did not serve till now. What will he/she do if his/her name is not on the NYSC portal?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TIDDOLL(m): 3:16pm On Mar 01, 2019
[/b]Hi, please need help with this..
Already registered on NYSC portal 2018, got a 2018 call up number, i didnt go to camp though, althrough 2018.

Please, will this change when registration starts for 2019? Asper revalidation.

Or do i need the school to send my Name to NYSC again for call up?!

I need help with this asap please. Thanks[b]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kelly2008: 1:50am On Mar 02, 2019
Hi guys

Can one redeploy to another LGA within a state on the basis of marriage? Got married during my NYSC in November....Batch B with just ~4months to go!!!

PS: I am a guy!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ogwostephen: 3:42am On Mar 02, 2019
NYSC 2019 BATCH 'A' ONLINE REGISTRATION
This is to inform the 2019 Batch 'A' Prospective Corps members that the online registration will commence on *Monday 4th March, 2019 and end on 19th March, 2019.*

The online registration process is one of the crucial steps you must take to realise your dream of serving your country. You therefore cannot afford to make any costly mistake in the registration process, that may deny you the opportunity to serve or delay your call-up till another batch.
At GWE Cafe, we deploy our expertise and resources in the registration process to ensure your dream is realised.

*Why patronise us?*

1. Your registration will be handled by a highly experienced team with adequate resources to interface with the nysc support team and their technical partner on your behalf, to resolve technical issues. We strive to answer all your questions.

NOTE: Our first phase of registration would commence 12 a.m. So if u may want to register early enough...no stress we are on ground. *Security is guaranteed* .

2. We have a customized template we give to PCMs to pre-fill to avoid errors. You can request for your copy before the registration day.

3. Multiple registration points to ensure PCMs stand a good chance of getting their most preferred state of deployment and fall into Stream *1. We registered close to 100 PCMs on DAY 1 of 2018 BATCH C registration exercise!*

4. Colour printing of Green Slip.

5. Passport photograph service available at subsidized rate.

6. Available ATM card for processing of online payment

7. Excellent support for PCMs requiring special registration e.g. Medical professionals, Foreign PCMs, Married PCMs (female), PCMs with SS genotype etc.

8. Affordable registration fee and guaranteed value for your money.

9. We can register for exception letter for who did part time and exclusion letter for all those who have exceeded the age for service.

Our Registration Centre: Gallery World CYBER CAFE.....OFFICE E15 BASEMENT COMPLEX. UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY.
Tel: 07064645491' 08174648268
E:mail: ikenna4just@gmail.com
Please Inform friends and family who need this info.
Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by obong003(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please I need help. I'm a batch C stream II Abuja corper. I relocated in December and have not gotten a ppa. It's next week that I will get.

I was not paid allawee in February even though I was paid in January. Some people are saying its because I have not done biometrics for three months even when I do not not have a ppa.

Please is this true, what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by StrongandMighty: 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Please guys I have a question... Is there any implications if the date of birth in your O'level certificate does not tally with the one provided by your institution.. Like a difference in months? Will it prevent me from being mobilized?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Easycafe08(m): 11:53am On Mar 04, 2019
Prospective Corps members in Ikorodu and its environ can visit Easy cafe (NYSC approved center) for the NYSC 2019 batch A online registration.

We are located at suite 22, Ozi Oyibo Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH first gate, Ikorodu, Lagos.

for more Info, please click the link below.

http://www.easy24.com.ng/2019/02/nysc-2019-batch-online-registration.html

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by benob(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Can I change ppa with four months to go?
What are the implications of missing one month biometric clearance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
StrongandMighty:
Please guys I have a question... Is there any implications if the date of birth in your O'level certificate does not tally with the one provided by your institution.. Like a difference in months? Will it prevent me from being mobilized?
No, it will not prevent you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hausadreturn(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kelly2008:
Hi guys

Can one redeploy to another LGA within a state on the basis of marriage? Got married during my NYSC in November....Batch B with just ~4months to go!!!

PS: I am a guy!
But but... 4 months to go?
You can't endure abi na conji things? grin

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by topiiiiiiii(f): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2019
please what should be done if NysC allowance is received twice?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigval5: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigval5: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2019
topiiiiiiii:
please what should be done if NysC allowance is received twice?

Pls read...

https://nyscplatoon..com/2019/03/what-to-do-if-nysc-pays-you-double.html?m=1

It's kinda risky
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwasheun94(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2019
i misplaced my school id card and getting a new one takes like two months. will i be allowed to register in camp without an id card? i have all other documents
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by omololu251(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
Good morning, Please I was supposed to go with Batch C of 2018. My details were uploaded in Senate list to the NYSC, but I couldn't go. Is there any procedure to still go through before I register for this Batch A 2019 (I mean will my details still need to be reuploaded by my school or any other regularities) or should I just go ahead and register?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kokostick(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
oluwasheun94:
i misplaced my school id card and getting a new one takes like two months. will i be allowed to register in camp without an id card? i have all other documents
better use a friend's ID And duplicate URS...#no b me advice u o#
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by cpu2006(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
i was suppose to go camp last year November but i was not able to get my result because my institution was on strike. please, do i need to do another online registration or i should just go camp with the call up letter i printed last year?. thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwasheun94(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
kokostick:
better use a friend's ID And duplicate URS...#no b me advice u o#
please o wht is the meaning of URS and how do i duplicate it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tboy070(m): 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2019
oluwasheun94:
I AM NOT ON WHATSAPP. BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A PHONE CALL. ARE YOU IN LAGOS, HOW MUCH?
Yes I'm in Lagos but the number it's only for whatapp PM me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TIDDOLL(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2019
omololu251:
Good morning, Please I was supposed to go with Batch C of 2018. My details were uploaded in Senate list to the NYSC, but I couldn't go. Is there any procedure to still go through before I register for this Batch A 2019 (I mean will my details still need to be reuploaded by my school or any other regularities) or should I just go ahead and register?
Non, just go to the NYSC portal and click on the 2019 Batch A , then click on revalidation.

Thats if you did complete your reg in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by TIDDOLL(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2019
cpu2006:
i was suppose to go camp last year November but i was not able to get my result because my institution was on strike. please, do i need to do another online registration or i should just go camp with the call up letter i printed last year?. thank you
You need a new call up NO..
Go to the portal...click on NYSC 2019 batch A.
Then, click on the revalidation option.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwasheun94(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
PLEASE WHO HAS DONE MEDICAL CERT OF FITNESS IN ANY GOVT HOSPITAL? HOW MUCH IS IT OR IS IT FREE? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AyoitsMub(m): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
oluwasheun94:
PLEASE WHO HAS DONE MEDICAL CERT OF FITNESS IN ANY GOVT HOSPITAL? HOW MUCH IS IT OR IS IT FREE? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE ?

It cost me 5k in a public health centre (Somewhere in Lagos).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Whitneyclark(f): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Can one go to camp with Perfumes(because I sell Perfume oils, thinking of making sales there too)?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwasheun94(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
AyoitsMub:

It cost me 5k in a public health centre (Somewhere in Lagos).
wow. were you able to get it the same day you did the test?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AyoitsMub(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
oluwasheun94:
wow. were you able to get it the same day you did the test?

Yeah... But just book your whole day for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.