Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082607 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jcerphas444(m): 2:26am On Dec 24, 2019
can d Nysc id card be use to open a bank account?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ray360: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ray360:
For fresh 2019 graduates, please, when and what month do you think they will start getting call ups for NYSC? Thank-you.
no answer to this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Americana123: 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
So I am currently trying to create a platform on telegram/whatsapp whereby Yoruba folks in and around South South (Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, AKwa Ibom, Cross River, Imo etc) can mingle and share information such as job offers, business, advert, relationship etc.
If you ready to mingle with your other yoruba brothers and sisters.... Send your phone number to yourbayouthclub@gmail.com.
You can also join if you ain't yoruba by tribe but Yoruba at heart or will like to mingle yoruba folks.

N.B this is group for serious minded people (Corpers, Graduate, Undergraduate).
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2019
Hey you!!!
In a bit of a rush!?
In a bit of an emergency to get your regularisation approved!?
We have just the right service for you!

Introducing the Express Package!

Hurry now, contact us to know how to get your regularisation approved quickly.

The more the delay the more you not going for service.....

Corpzenith is 100% genuine and Legit!!!

Visit Https://zenithcorp.com.ng or send us a mail today zenithcorp05@gmail.com

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Opistorincos(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
GLO BULK AIRTIME FOR SALE!!!

I have 50k worth of Glo airtime for sale at extremely cheap price. If anyone is interested, you can go through my nairaland profile and posts to know how legit I am.

My contact is on my signature.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Temmydotty(f): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
URGENT VACANCY

Do you know any National Youth Service Corps Member who is looking for a PPA with interest in Sales, Office Administration, Procurement, Customer Service?

This applicant should reside around Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos, Nigeria.

Kindly, send me a DM (Whatsapp Only-08061199075) with your attached CV immediately.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oluwasheun94(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2019
I am a batch a 2019 corp member. I left camp april so my clearance for april was showing 'absent' which i was told by my lgi is normal.
But the issue now is i checked my clearance for 'april' this morning and is now showing 'present' and i have not been paid for the month of april. i am not the only affected. is this normal?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tbaba063(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2019
No one is qualified to earn what they haven't learnt. You don't want to start 2020 d same way u did this year..People always remain broke cause they eat their seeds, if all u do is work hard, make money, get ready to work hard till u die!! if u are interested in trying something different, learning d way banks multiply their money, i can show u a 3& strategy if u stick with in 2020 will end up an 8 figures income earner!!! if u are interested and want to know more u can chat me up on ma whatsapp number 08175695433
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
jcerphas444:
can d Nysc id card be use to open a bank account?
No it cannot be used for that purpose unless your having issues with your nysc account while your still a corp member.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ray360:

no answer to this?
Registration for 2020 batch A starts February and camp opens in March. Call up letters will be out 1 week before camp opening.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2019
oluwasheun94:
I am a batch a 2019 corp member. I left camp april so my clearance for april was showing 'absent' which i was told by my lgi is normal.
But the issue now is i checked my clearance for 'april' this morning and is now showing 'present' and i have not been paid for the month of april. i am not the only affected. is this normal?
Where you paid in camp on the day of passing out? If yes then there'll be no clearance for the next month and will show "absent" on your dashboard. If it's an error and you know some people that has been paid, write a letter of non payment for that month and attach your bank statement to it, then submit it at the secretariat or to your LGI or ZI.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to everyone in the house and, to all corp members and prospective corp members(PCM's). All of us shall cross over to the new year in good health and in one peace.
I promised to keep all corpers and prospective corp members updated on the latest information as it comes so no one will be left behind.
In NYSC 2020, there will be 3 batches of corpers posted to serve their fatherland (A, B and C), where batch A will not have any stream but batch B and C comes with stream 1 and 2 each.
Congratulations to all prospective batch A corpers because registration starts mid February 2020 while camp opens mid March 2020, therefore it's time to start your clearance in school, sorting out all problems that might hinder your not going with this coming batch A. Most people take it lightly but clearance sometimes can be very slow due to processing of results and signing of results from the appropriate office therefore PCM's should endeavour to commence clearance as soon as it starts in their various academic institutions.
But the good news is that there are 2 more batches (B and C) with 2 streams each coming up as well so all hope is not lost if you don't meet up with batch A.
On the other hand, now is the time to save up some cash for camp because You really need it in other to enjoy your stay in camp to the maximum which is an experience that's worth it for the rest of your life.
You can Follow my posts for more information on this as we enter the new year.

Also, if your interested in getting Posted to your favourite state of choice, Redeployment and Relocation from camp or during service proper and, getting a Place of primary assignment(ppa), get in touch with me via whatsapp or phone: (0-7-0-6-5-4-6-4-0-1-0) for effective service and favourable payment terms and conditions.
Note: Abuja and Lagos : 50k
Other states : 40k
As always, You can make a part payment first and complete it once you confirm the work has been done within a short time.
Tested and Trusted since 2016.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oyetunjibaba: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
Pls guy I get one question am curious about it,it has to do with age limit,what the difference between the nysc certificate collected around the age of 25 and the after 30( called the the discharge nysc I don't know thou if that what it called)

Does the one before 30 and after 30 as so much differences in term of job ?? Cos some ppl be like the one u collected bfor 30 is more important than the other one??

Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LexPrescott(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hello, sir. One quick question please. If your name isn't on the NYSC Senate list coz didn't print the JAMB admission letter but your name is on your institution's list, would it be possible to clear up the JAMB Senate list issue in enough time to join Batch A? Coz right now, the JAMB portal isn't working fine and I'm having issues signing up so as to print my admission letter. Even the option to print without creating an account isn't working, but I believe it would be sorted out by January when JAMB registration begins.

I just want to know if it'd be too late to join Batch A having this issue. Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 01, 2020
Yes, it's possible to join Batch A if you mobilized with your school on time.

Cheers to 2020!
LexPrescott:
Hello, sir. One quick question please. If your name isn't on the NYSC Senate list coz didn't print the JAMB admission letter but your name is on your institution's list, would it be possible to clear up the JAMB Senate list issue in enough time to join Batch A? Coz right now, the JAMB portal isn't working fine and I'm having issues signing up so as to print my admission letter. Even the option to print without creating an account isn't working, but I believe it would be sorted out by January when JAMB registration begins.

I just want to know if it'd be too late to join Batch A having this issue. Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davss02(m): 2:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Any ogun state corper here?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oyetunjibaba: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

Pls guy I get one question am curious about it,it has to do with age limit,what the difference between the nysc certificate collected around the age of 25 and the after 30( called the the discharge nysc I don't know thou if that what it called)

Does the one before 30 and after 30 as so much differences in term of job ?? Cos some ppl be like the one u collected bfor 30 is more important than the other one??

Make someone answer this naive now??

Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oyetunjibaba: 8:46am On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=oyetunjibaba post=85398588][/quote]
Answer me now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Afobajelarry: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2020
davss02:
Any ogun state corper here?
Present
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by davss02(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Afobajelarry:
Present

Do you belong to any whatsapp group chat?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Afobajelarry: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2020
davss02:

Do you belong to any whatsapp group chat?
No, you can add me if there is any.. 07062314132
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2020
Contact us with your issue, we have a solution for you!

[quote author=oyetunjibaba post=85398588][/quote]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

Thank you
The certificate you collect before 30 is called discharge certificate but the one you collect at and after 30 is called exemption letter or certificate and there's no difference between them when applying for jobs just that there's no way you can reduce your age anymore when applying for jobs that require an age not up to 30.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gbemzhe: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Marketers are needed in a company located in lagos...interested participants are to contact 08100838223..
Location is anywhere in lagos
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2020

****UPDATE 02/01/2020****
Happy New Year Fam.... We are still here. Just checking in on y'all.

So looking to open a whatsapp group so that you guys can get help and answers real time and also easily link up with any Corp members in your state. Eg: if you have just arrived at camp and need a question answered real quick...that type of scenario. If I get 20 or more people show aq, I will open it. Just let me know. Tag me with your number!!! It should be a platform that can help with job opportunites, further education (home and abroad) CV building and mentoring, etc

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Amakapritty(f): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Op,pls am a 2019 batch c stream 2 Corp member,I actually relocated from where am posted to another state,but the thing is,am supposed to travel out soon,wats the penalty of abandoning the nysc to travel?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2020
Amakapritty:
Op,pls am a 2019 batch c stream 2 Corp member,I actually relocated from where am posted to another state,but the thing is,am supposed to travel out soon,wats the penalty of abandoning the nysc to travel?
No discharge certificate for you if you don't complete it and unless you intend working where your traveling to without the discharge certificate, then no problems. Because major jobs in the country demands your certificate.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2020
ZENITH EDUCATIONAL SERVICES

Hey there, welcome to 2020, your year of realizing those dreams you've had since the last decade....

It's 2020 and you still having issues with JAMB or NYSC
Why not contact us today for a roboust solution that'll help you get closer to your goals this year...

Here at zenithcorp we offer the best of Services, affordable and efficient.

No do overs.
No errors.
No regrets.
No scam.
All clean and legit!!!!

We'd like to hear from you...
Contact us today....
... details on flyer below and tagline!

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Amakapritty(f): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abanekechizoba2:

No discharge certificate for you if you don't complete it and unless you intend working where your traveling to without the discharge certificate, then no problems. Because major jobs in the country demands your certificate.
Pls am meant to travel out of the country and someone was like I would be stopped at the airport because once my name is inputed in the system it will show that am a copper and they will ask for permission letter
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abanekechizoba2: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Amakapritty:

Pls am meant to travel out of the country and someone was like I would be stopped at the airport because once my name is inputed in the system it will show that am a copper and they will ask for permission letter
Lol that's not true. There's no way they'll see your a corper and stop you. False information from the person. Or do you intend wearing your 7/7 to the airport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.