Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083229 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Angelcatherine(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2021
durubennie:
Please has batch c registration started?
grin grin grin grin Batch B own never even start sef na Batch C you dey ask...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by durubennie(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Angelcatherine:
grin grin grin grin Batch B own never even start sef na Batch C you dey ask...
Are u sure of what you are saying
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by louisobire7: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good day House, please. i did my jamb regularization last December and submitted a copy to my school so that my name can be on the senate list but up till now i have not received any Online pin from Jamb, i asked and some people said it been put on hold, the Jamb Regularization. please am so confused i don't know what to do, can someone help me clarify or explain to me, thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ograke(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
JAYcool56:
I'm asthmatic and I'm scared of the heavy activities and dusty environment in camp. Would I be allowed to leave camp after registration based on my health condition? Please I need answers �
No one answered this question? Errrm, I am in the same situation(asthmatic). I believe you've been to camp already so I am curious as to how you went about it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Guys please, if someones name has been brought out in school but isnt online, can that person go ahead to register? Help abeg.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PastorDelight1: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Come for your NYSC registration tomorrow veey fast no delay

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by YungJoe44: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I did jamb regularization in April for change of course because I graduated from a course that differs from the one given to me by jamb but within the same institution given by jamb and submitted the indemnity form to my school but the change hasn't been effected till now and I checked my name on the nysc Senate list on the nysc portal and my record came out and the status showed " Your record has been uploaded successfully. You can register". Can I go ahead and register even with the change of course not being effected yet by jamb or is it going to affect me later in the line during the registration? Please anybody that has an idea should help me out.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ograke:

No one answered this question? Errrm, I am in the same situation(asthmatic). I believe you've been to camp already so I am curious as to how you went about it.
sorry for not attending to your important question

Yes, you guys will definitely be allowed to leave camp immediately you complete your registration

Just ensure you leave very early enough or a day before depending on the distance, this will enable you guys complete your registration same day and given exit to go back

Also, go with necessarily documents to backup your claim as an ASTHMATIC PATIENT

T
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Money2000: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nysc 2021 batch B registration has started
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Angelacruz: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
VTJN:
sorry for not attending to your important question

Yes, you guys will definitely be allowed to leave camp immediately you complete your registration

Just ensure you leave very early enough or a day before depending on the distance, this will enable you guys complete your registration same day and given exit to go back

Also, go with necessarily documents to backup your claim as an ASTHMATIC PATIENT

T
hello,pls for someone that does not wat to serve,how will I go about d issue of allawee?I heard DAT dere is no self deployment. I wanted Abia state,how do I go about it?tanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sammyuche(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please when is the next date to report to camp.
What date in July
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Money2000: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
sammyuche:
Please when is the next date to report to camp.
What date in July
Why you Dey rush?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gwininfo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
uniben has uploaded names ooooo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jaymidas001: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
gwininfo:
uniben has uploaded names ooooo

Yeah, I just saw mine.

Please I have a question, if I'm not ready to go with this stream 1, should I still register or wait to register with stream 2?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sammyuche(m): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Yeah, I just saw mine.

Please I have a question, if I'm not ready to go with this stream 1, should I still register or wait to register with stream 2?

do you have an idea when the stream will be going to camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Horlahworle: 6:37am On Jun 30, 2021
Please what does this mean
...Object reference not set to an instance of an object ...
When I check for my relocation

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gwininfo(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=Jaymidas001 post=103210869]

Yeah, I just saw mine.

wait and register with stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gwininfo(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2021
sammyuche:

July 27 for stream 1
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Marks112: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2021
Horlahworle:
Please what does this mean
...Object reference not set to an instance of an object ...
When I check for my relocation
That’s what it’s showing for everyone
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Yeah, I just saw mine.

which link can I use to check? I can't click on year on the nysc portal.

Is this link correct?

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jaymidas001: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2021
RENOWNED2:
which link can I use to check? I can't click on year on the nysc portal.

Is this link correct?

You don't need to select the year... Just select institution, mat number, surname, month and day it would bring up the information.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2021
Angelacruz:
hello,pls for someone that does not wat to serve,how will I go about d issue of allawee?I heard DAT dere is no self deployment. I wanted Abia state,how do I go about it?tanks
there is self deployment

All those ones na story

I have plugs doing that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 11:05am On Jun 30, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Guys please, if someones name has been brought out in school but isnt online, can that person go ahead to register? Help abeg.
no you can't

Your name must appear on NYSC Senate list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Balalawson(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2021
Good day nairalanders, I did jamb regularization in April for change of course because I graduated from a course that differs from the one given to me by jamb but within the same institution given by jamb and submitted the indemnity form to my school but the change hasn't been effected till now and I checked my name on the nysc Senate list on the nysc portal and my record came out and the status showed " Your record has been uploaded successfully. You can register". Can I go ahead and register even with the change of course not being effected yet by jamb or is it going to affect me later in the line during the registration? Please anybody that has an idea should help me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Yeah, I just saw mine.

you can register and ignore the call up letter

Interestingly your chances of being called is even slimmer because they already had backlogs of registered PCMs during last batch waiting.. They will attend to them first before you guys
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VTJN(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2021
sammyuche:

late July

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.