Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086734 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emekus92(m): 3:22am On Jul 03, 2021
thaplugg:
According to the info on their page they finished last week. but keep checking
My school uploaded theirs yesterday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gwininfo(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2021
green card is out for those of us that registered on Thursday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bowdas(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Good morning, please I have about three question in one
1 please I'm 30 years now and my jamb age is 30. The question is will I be mobilized like that or I have pass the age or I have change the date of birth on jamb, put me through please
2. if I have to do birth correction please how long do you think it will take for the effected correction after all do I have to go to my school for any effective correction because I was suppose to serve last year
3. Please after this July when is next camp precisely thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Perembo1: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2021
Foreign students who wants to do their document authentication and Evaluation at Ministry of education/MFA should contact me

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Perembo1: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Foreign students who wants to do their document authentication and Evaluation at Ministry of education/MFA for NYSC should contact me.

08152153203.[/quote]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Perembo1: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2021
Foreign students who wants to do their document authentication and Evaluation at Ministry of education/MFA for NYSC should contact me.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mikaeltomz(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2021
YungJoe44:
Good day nairalanders, I did jamb regularization in April for change of course because I graduated from a course that differs from the one given to me by jamb but within the same institution given by jamb and submitted the indemnity form to my school but the change hasn't been effected till now and I checked my name on the nysc Senate list on the nysc portal and my record came out and the status showed " Your record has been uploaded successfully. You can register". Can I go ahead and register even with the change of course not being effected yet by jamb or is it going to affect me later in the line during the registration? Please anybody that has an idea should help me out.
you can go ahead to register..I know people with similar issue..and are already serving
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mikaeltomz(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2021
bowdas:
Good morning, please I have about three question in one
1 please I'm 30 years now and my jamb age is 30. The question is will I be mobilized like that or I have pass the age or I have change the date of birth on jamb, put me through please
2. if I have to do birth correction please how long do you think it will take for the effected correction after all do I have to go to my school for any effective correction because I was suppose to serve last year
3. Please after this July when is next camp precisely thanks for your time
1.you can serve @ the age of 50 in as much you graduated before the age of 30.
2.you don't need to.
3.i think there are 2 streams in the next batch..the second stream should be a week after the closure of the first camping..that is around august
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amnwa(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Sylverly:
Is it possible to correct date of GRADUATION on NYSC portal or should I just proceed with the corrected certificate to the camp.

There is a.option for that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by YungJoe44: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mikaeltomz:
you can go ahead to register..I know people with similar issue..and are already serving

ok thanks.I have already registered
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sylverly:
Is it possible to correct date of GRADUATION on NYSC portal or should I just proceed with the corrected certificate to the camp.

Please explain.

Your school changed your date of graduation on to the statement of result to match the nysc portal?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thaplugg(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Emekus92:

My school uploaded theirs yesterday
Wow seems its ongoing then i hope they upload all asap
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sylverly(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
RENOWNED2:

Please explain.

Your school changed your date of graduation on to the statement of result to match the nysc portal?
No, my school requested I come change my original cert due to wrong date, and wrong date date had been uploaded to NYSC already
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sylverly(m): 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2021
amnwa:

There is a.option for that
There is no option on the portal for that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by riche12: 2:05am On Jul 04, 2021
ymumin:

I did mine too but it didn't show me any where to choose states to be deployed to but I submitted like that without knowing the procedures. I just want to ask, did the states show in your case? And what can I do since I have already printed my green card?

Coudnt find any option for choosing states to be deployed too...... Was I wrong in the registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 6:39am On Jul 04, 2021
Sylverly:
No, my school requested I come change my original cert due to wrong date, and wrong date date had been uploaded to NYSC already

They gave you another cert then?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sylverly(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
RENOWNED2:

They gave you another cert then?
Yea, but the NYSC dashboard still has the former
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vinlyreeks(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
ymumin:

I did mine too but it didn't show me any where to choose states to be deployed to but I submitted like that without knowing the procedures. I just want to ask, did the states show in your case? And what can I do since I have already printed my green card?

No, no choice of states from now.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by louisobire7: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2021
Good day please, i did my Jamb regularization last year December and i also submitted a copy to my school, up till now i have not received any e-mail containing my pin from jamb so i can print out my admission letter and also be on senate list so i can apply for NYSC Mobilization, please anyone i need advise on what to do. please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Sylverly:
Yea, but the NYSC dashboard still has the former

If both dates match, then you're good.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mzMerci(f): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hello..has anyone been able to redeploy over the past 2/3 weeks sad
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Money2000: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2021
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask if I can take affidavit to nysc camp incase of course correction?

It’s been 5 days now I applied for course correction but it’s still pending.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amnwa(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Money2000:
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask if I can take affidavit to nysc camp incase of course correction?

It’s been 5 days now I applied for course correction but it’s still pending.

What concerns affadivit with course correction .

Anyway camp is still far. It will surely be corrected before then

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
This was my name during reg online Ezeh Ebele Faith, but that's not the way I arrange my name, instead it's Ezeh Faith Ebele, so after I submitted my registration successfully, I applied for name reaarrangement, which wasn't approved immediately. I also registered as married. So after registration my name was still showing Ezeh Ebele Faith. So hours later my name was changed to hubby's surname, as Okeke Ebele faith. As of that time the name reaarrangement wasn't approved yet. So after 5days it was approved, instead of seeing Okeke faith Ebele as my new name, I was seeing Ezeh Faith Ebele which( Ezeh) is my maidens name. I thought since dey have reaarranged my name and also being that NYSC has already given my husband surname. No need seeing my maidens name again. I am asking whether it will be changed back. Note my Marital status is still saying married and my title mrs.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Money2000: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Faithy95:
This was my name during reg online Ezeh Ebele Faith, but that's not the way I arrange my name, instead it's Ezeh Faith Ebele, so after I submitted my registration successfully, I applied for name reaarrangement, which wasn't approved immediately. I also registered as married. So after registration my name was still showing Ezeh Ebele Faith. So hours later my name was changed to hubby's surname, as Okeke Ebele faith. As of that time the name reaarrangement wasn't approved yet. So after 5days it was approved, instead of seeing Okeke faith Ebele as my new name, I was seeing Ezeh Faith Ebele which( Ezeh) is my maidens name. I thought since dey have reaarranged my name and also being that NYSC has already given my husband surname. No need seeing my maidens name again. I am asking whether it will be changed back. Note my Marital status is still saying married and my title mrs.

OmG, you are so beautiful… Can we be friends?… I hope they post us to the same state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
OmG, you are so beautiful… Can we be friends?… I hope they post us to the same state [Hmmmmm,Oga u didn't read my post I registered as married]

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
OmG, you are so beautiful… Can we be friends?… I hope they post us to the same state [hmmmm,Oga I registered as married oooooo. Please can u even as my question.]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Money2000: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Faithy95:
OmG, you are so beautiful… Can we be friends?… I hope they post us to the same state [hmmmm,Oga I registered as married oooooo. Please can u even as my question.]

Yeah true.. your husband is lucky fam
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingobozy: 9:16am On Jul 07, 2021
Hello guys!
Pls I keep getting this error message whenever I try to log into my portal to check my call up number..
I did my registration on Monday and I have been getting this error message since yesterday..
Does Anybody knows why? And who else is getting this too

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by manny4u(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2021
kingobozy:
Hello guys!
Pls I keep getting this error message whenever I try to log into my portal to check my call up number..
I did my registration on Monday and I have been getting this error message since yesterday..

Any help with this? I am experiencing the same thing too.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Money2000: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2021
kingobozy:
Hello guys!
It’s from nysc portal. Recheck, it has been fixed

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.