Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086248 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2021
[Really]

Yeah true.. your husband is lucky fam [/quote]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olamadueke(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good evening house. Please do NYSC accept LASRA card as a substitute to domicile letter. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
Anyone with good PPA in ibadan or oyo, for engineering student like me o ? Ejowo edakun biko
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Yankee101: 1:05am On Jul 08, 2021
If you want to relocate abroad and are a graduate I can guide you.

1. Write GRE, get a good score and then we'll apply for scholarships for you abroad
2. Convert your degree on WES
3. Get your admission, school sends I20, pay for SEIVIS and prepare for the F visa interview
4. Relocate to the US for studies
5. Get your OPT work authorization after graduation ( 1year for non sciences, 2 years for sciences)
6. Get a job sponsor for H1B
7. Get a job sponsor for Greencard

Usa

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bakerdav: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2021
Pls has any international school outside Nigeria done verification in Osogbo yet and have seen his or her call up no
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bakerdav: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2021
Pls has any foreign std don verification in Osogbo and have seen his or her call up number pls,edakun o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Creator00: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2021
NYSC will begin Batch B Stream II posting in less than 2 weeks. Redeployment is now very difficult and almost impossible.

To avoid that, you can be posted directly to any state of your choice (Lagos and Abuja inclusive). Slots are few and are based on first come, first serve. Competition is very high, so you need to start now.

Get your certificate of medical fitness.

WhatsApp: 08086041748
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by useful4us(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good afternoon Nairalamders
Pls i need urgent and helpful answer on this, thanks.
I did my NYSC registration in February this year along with Batch A 2021 PCM.

However, I applied for Exemption Certificate (because I fall into the category of people excempted from service) but whenever I checked my portal it always revealed that my certificate has been produced and it will be delivered to my higher institution.

2.Sir/ma, I would love to kindly know how long it may take before the certificate get delivered to my school?

Thanks sir/ma as I await your helpful reply
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samekidd: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pls has anyone received his/her congratulatory message concerning jamb regularization.
Help a pcm.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sireaxy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good afternoon.
Please my name was on the senate list sent by my school to nysc but I don't want to go with batch B. I will prefer to go with batch C due to some family reasons.
Please what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by codedflowz(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
chocolatee:
I have checked, I was given admission by jamb and I submitted it to the school

Hi

How did you eventually rectify this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
sireaxy:
Good afternoon.
Please my name was on the senate list sent by my school to nysc but I don't want to go with batch B. I will prefer to go with batch C due to some family reasons.
Please what can I do?
Do not register
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ifa98(m): 2:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Hello, please I noticed my DOB on nysc portal is different from the one on my school portal, the one on the nysc is wrong, what do I do about it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by thaplugg(m): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Hello house, does anyone have an idea on how long change of D.O.B takes to reflect on the portal?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amnwa(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2021
ifa98:
Hello, please I noticed my DOB on nysc portal is different from the one on my school portal, the one on the nysc is wrong, what do I do about it
apply for correction
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gemineye: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2021
I just gained admission into UNICAL to study med/surg and I'm currently serving in Abeokuta (Batch A II)

How do i go about my relocation to Calabar cuz i tried applying on my dashboard but they gave only two reasons
Marital status
And
Insecurity
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mIRALCLE: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hello pls, a friend was mobilized for 2021 batch A stream 1 but he couldn't make it to camp due to some circumstances. Now his dashboard as been automatically changed to batch B. Plz is there any assurance that he'll be deploy in this batch?? Or what can he do because he tried to revalidate... It doesn't work. Its just returning him back to his dashboard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mostob(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hello, please I will not be able to meet up with stream 1 but stream 2 is feasible. Is there any chance that the portal will be reopened again for registration next month?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jidesam01: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2021
Please, I’ve just gotten my callup number, is it possible to get my callup number and not get posted for this stream?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2021
Jidesam01:
Please, I’ve just gotten my callup number, is it possible to get my callup number and not get posted for this stream?
It’s very possible, sometimes getting your callup number too early after registering could mean you’re automatically on stream 2

Most people that couldn’t get there callup number for days maybe 3-5 days after registering posses a chance of going for the stream 1

Just prepare for it , either way you’ll be going soon
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amnwa(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2021
temizeee:

It’s very possible, sometimes getting your callup number too early after registering could mean you’re automatically on stream 2

Most people that couldn’t get there callup number for days maybe 3-5 days after registering posses a chance of going for the stream 1

I thought the reverse is the case? Like if you registered early. Ain't you supposed to be in stream 1 automatically. Even if not atleast to a large extent
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
amnwa:

I thought the reverse is the case? Like if you registered early. Ain't you supposed to be in stream 1 automatically. Even if not atleast to a large extent
Actually, it’s not about registering early or late, they rule of thumb is that, if you register and get call up number almost immediately or in few hours after your registration, there are chances that you’re on stream 2 automatically….although there’re some exceptions that’s why i urge him to prepare ahead of time
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by amnwa(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
temizeee:

Actually, it’s not about registering early or late, they rule of thumb is that, if you register and get call up number almost immediately or in few hours after your registration, there are chances that you’re on stream 2 automatically….although there’re some exceptions that’s why i urge him to prepare ahead of time

Registered and saw my number after 2days.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DanielDriz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please does anyone know when 2021 Batch B;stream 2 will start registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jidesam01: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
temizeee:

alright, thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BENFELIX19: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good evening here, please I made a mistake when registering for NYSC..
I input 1983 instead of 1993, and it has shown on my dashboard that they will issue exceptional letter to me

Pls is there anyway I can correct this, please I want to go to service...
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kolarov93(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
BENFELIX19:
Good evening here, please I made a mistake when registering for NYSC..
I input 1983 instead of 1993, and it has shown on my dashboard that they will issue exceptional letter to me

Pls is there anyway I can correct this, please I want to go to service...
That's not possible cause NYSC uses the date of birth your school submitted to them. I don't think you can fill in your date of birth wen registering

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by realgideon(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good evening house
Please I need clarification on this
I clock 30 last month June 24 and I'm still writing my final papers can I still be mobilize for nysc because I heard as long as I'm still in the range of 30 I can still serve. Please I need clarification �
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kolarov93(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2021
realgideon:
Good evening house
Please I need clarification on this
I clock 30 last month June 24 and I'm still writing my final papers can I still be mobilize for nysc because I heard as long as I'm still in the range of 30 I can still serve. Please I need clarification �
You will be exempt bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.