Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084360 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2021
temizeee:

Actually, it’s not about registering early or late, they rule of thumb is that, if you register and get call up number almost immediately or in few hours after your registration, there are chances that you’re on stream 2 automatically….although there’re some exceptions that’s why i urge him to prepare ahead of time

Una don come o

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
RENOWNED2:

Una don come o
Boss we’ve seen people registered the last day for nysc mobilization and guess what They got themselves on stream 1, it’s a dicey dicey thing sometimes, so stream one or stream 2 isn’t by merit or something i only give clue based on people that have registered in the past around me.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RENOWNED2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
temizeee:

Boss we’ve seen people registered the last day for nysc mobilization and guess what They got themselves on stream 1, it’s a dicey dicey thing sometimes, so stream one or stream 2 isn’t by merit or something i only give clue based on people that have registered in the past around me.

Hmmnnn.

Make Dem no do o. My call up later came hours later.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by donMIG(m): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Helo everyone... Pls I've got a question
Can someone who turned 30 go for service that same year? Bearing in mind that the he/she graduated before turning 30 but due to the pandemic and strike the result had to be delayed.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Obere4u: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
donMIG:
Can someone who turned 30 go for service that same year? Bearing in mind that the he/she graduated before turning 30 but due to the pandemic and strike the result had to be delayed.
Thanks

Yes, the person can go for service
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Treyknowles(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
donMIG:
Thanks

If the date of graduation on your statement of result was before you clocked 30 then you'd go for service if not you'd be exempted.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by donMIG(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Treyknowles:

If the date of graduation on your statement of result was before you clocked 30 then you'd go for service if not you'd be exempted.

Ok... Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by donMIG(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Obere4u:

Yes, the person can go for service

Thanks for responding too
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bayo4up1: 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Digital personal thumbprinting machine for sale 08032073400
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gloriouspraise: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello, pls when I did my jamb reg , I only made use of my surname and first name
But I have included a third name for hnd, because of one thing or the other
I don't know if there will be a big deal
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shigishege: 11:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
useful4us:
Good afternoon Nairalamders
Pls i need urgent and helpful answer on this, thanks.
I did my NYSC registration in February this year along with Batch A 2021 PCM.

However, I applied for Exemption Certificate (because I fall into the category of people excempted from service) but whenever I checked my portal it always revealed that my certificate has been produced and it will be delivered to my higher institution.

2.Sir/ma, I would love to kindly know how long it may take before the certificate get delivered to my school?

Thanks sir/ma as I await your helpful reply
i appreciate your good use of lexics and tense structures in your message. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Money2000: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
shigishege:
i appreciate your good use of lexics and tense structures in your message. Tumbs up.

Na Dem… is that why you couldn’t spell *thumb* correctly?

SMH ovasabi

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by temizeee(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Money2000:

SMH ovasabi
Lol you too dey spoil person
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shigishege: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Money2000:

SMH ovasabi
I'm not sure I have done anything wrong to you. So why the attack?? Can't your keypad mistakenly press something else instead of what you mean to type?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Abimcee: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Please, how can I do relocation after 3 months from one state to another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Queeeeen: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good evening pls has any foreign student received call up number after physical verification mine is still showing yet to be evaluated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sirwalexy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good evening...... I have a few questions

I have an exam from 26th - 31st of July, camp is opening 27th, what do I do? Is it possible to get to camp on the 31st?

I registered on the first day of registration, my call up number came 24hours later; what is the chance of me going to camp for stream 2? The exam I'm going for is so important to my career same as NYSC, if i had known the exam date would be released and it's before camp I'd have registered late or wait for the next batch

I'm so confused and bothered �.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kolarov93(m): 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abimcee:
Please, how can I do relocation after 3 months from one state to another
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by emotions1: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
kolarov93:

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FiverrTutor(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2021
[s]
temizeee:

It’s very possible, sometimes getting your callup number too early after registering could mean you’re automatically on stream 2

Most people that couldn’t get there callup number for days maybe 3-5 days after registering posses a chance of going for the stream 1

Just prepare for it , either way you’ll be going soon

[/s]

This is absolutely false!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Angelacruz: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ok
Japhet04:
if it was that serious then you should have gone to camp with a doctor's report, they would have let you leave after you present it.

I redeployed via a connect who helped me work it directly from Abuja.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gwininfo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
sirwalexy:
Good evening...... I have a few questions

I have an exam from 26th - 31st of July, camp is opening 27th, what do I do? Is it possible to get to camp on the 31st?

I registered on the first day of registration, my call up number came 24hours later; what is the chance of me going to camp for stream 2? The exam I'm going for is so important to my careerr same as NYSC, if i had known the exam date would be released and it's before camp I'd have registered late or wait for the next batch

I'm so confused and bothered �.

you can even go after 2 weeks
as long as you have a cogent, strong, I mean believable excuse for them
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fineyemi(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2021
What can a Part time Bsc graduate do cos I just collected my SOR and I dont know if I should register on NySc portal or I should wait for NYSC to announce registration for Part time graduate for exemption collection.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Crazeworld(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2021
FiverrTutor:

This is absolutely false!!!
No mind am. Just a baseless assumption.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Igweremialuko1: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
donMIG:
Thanks
Sure!
You can go
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by donMIG(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Igweremialuko1:

Sure!
You can go

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Smartphelz: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
I want to know if private hospitals can issue medical reports for NYSC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nyanabo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
One week after registration I'm yet to get the so called call up. Kilo happen? Hope they haven't forgotten me oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.