Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084347 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

When did you register?? And are you sure your payment status is successful??
it was successfull o
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cassyboy2:
I saw this one dashboard

You are in stream 2. You will be informed when to print your callup letter

But someone told me that it means that I won't follow Batch C Stream 2 to camp but I will go next year. Please who have an idea about this?
Everybody has that on his dashboard now you wait for your call up letter.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Maglorix(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Collinsemegreat:

Alright.

Mine is yet to, 8 days now.
The name was misspelt or removal/addition?

Just an alphabet was added to my middle name,nothing serious like that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingBolton: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Collinsemegreat:

Alright.

Mine is yet to, 8 days now.
The name was misspelt or removal/addition?
Mine is yet to be approved to, it's been one week, I don't know the next step to take please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Princecalm(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cassyboy2:
I saw this one dashboard

You are in stream 2. You will be informed when to print your callup letter

But someone told me that it means that I won't follow Batch C Stream 2 to camp but I will go next year. Please who have an idea about this?
You saw stream 2 and still confused because someone said it means you will be going next year. So I will ask you a simple question and with that you can get your answer, which makes more sense with what is displaying on your dashboard, Batch C stream 2(2021) or Batch A stream 2 for 2022?

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 1:07am On Nov 19, 2021
lizychimamanda:
please how did you later solve this

sorry, haven't logged in with this moniker in a while. I assumed you've solved this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 1:08am On Nov 19, 2021
RESHARPENED:
Lajid,

You said you graduated with First Class. Please, what's your PPA?

Hi there, I was posted to a private university as my PPA.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bokeeto(m): 4:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Please can a good hearted Nigerian help me out with the PDF file of Akin alabi's book titled "How to sell to Nigerians".....
I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me..... My email is samuelekpendu33@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RESHARPENED: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2021
lajid:

Hi there, I was posted to a private university as my PPA.

Thanks for the reply.
How many courses are you expected to teach?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2021
RESHARPENED:

Thanks for the reply.
How many courses are you expected to teach?

teach you say? grin grin ; Universities don't believe corpers can teach, so you'll most likely be posted to work in a school department as an administrative staff depending on what you studied in the university.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Bokeeto:
Please can a good hearted Nigerian help me out with the PDF file of Akin alabi's book titled "How to sell to Nigerians".....
I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me..... My email is samuelekpendu33@gmail.com

download it online naw. you'll definitely find it for free.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RESHARPENED: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2021
lajid:

teach you say? grin grin ; Universities don't believe corpers can teach, so you'll most likely be posted to work in a school department as an administrative staff depending on what you studied in the university.

I don't trust them sha. grin

And I don't want anything that'll gobble up my time.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Maglorix(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2021
kingBolton:

Mine is yet to be approved to, it's been one week, I don't know the next step to take please

Try to reach your school Student affairs officer to fast track the process or get someone who works for nysc..you wont be registered in camp if your names on nysc dashboard doesn’t match with the names on your statement of result..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingBolton: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2021
Spherical77:
it will be processed just like they process direct posting or edeployment

You can send me a PM if you are interested to get that ressolved
Can I message you on correction of name?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2021
RESHARPENED:

I don't trust them sha. grin

And I don't want anything that'll gobble up my time.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Nah, it won’t take your time. The work isn’t much like that, the corper I met there in my PPA told me there’s no much work there and there’s small enjoyment because there’s free WiFi ( you can do a lot with it, especially if you have an online business or you’re doing an online course or if you’re a movie person), AC and others. Fairly good in my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sheddyboy01(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Spherical77:
Yes ofcourse

The best option is to work it by reducing your age
Thank you

But do you know the procedure for age reduction and how much it could likely cost ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sheddyboy01(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Yes you will end up with exemption letter so far you clocked 30years before graduating but e get people that follow crude method.
Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sheddyboy01(m): 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anyone who has done age reduction successful should kindly tell us how it's been done please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShitStain(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
kingBolton:

Hello bro...has your name correction request been approved yet?
It's been more than 8 days for me now and yet the status is still the same.
Someones request for the name correction on the NYSC group on telegram was rejected.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
kingBolton:

Can I message you on correction of name?
no wahala
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samoranopapa(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Good day, please I need help. I’m a Corp member of Batch B stream 1, I was posted to Ondo state, Ikare Akoko North East local government to be precise and I’m currently facing some challenges and I want to suspend my service. Is it possible? If yes, How do I go about it.
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RESHARPENED: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
lajid:

Nah, it won’t take your time. The work isn’t much like that, the corper I met there in my PPA told me there’s no much work there and there’s small enjoyment because there’s free WiFi ( you can do a lot with it, especially if you have an online business or you’re doing an online course or if you’re a movie person), AC and others. Fairly good in my opinion

Great info!

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tempem: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
I found this helpful. It was an experience I can relate to.

I'm sure you'd too!

https://tomvad.com/how-to-enjoy-nysc-camp-23-ways-plus-6-life-experiences/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingBolton: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Spherical77:
no wahala
Do you have any other mail..
I don't have access to the mail I use for registration on nairaland
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Yes i have but i notice that my names were interchanged from the way it was arranged on my ND result. What's my fate please
lajid:

sorry, haven't logged in with this moniker in a while. I assumed you've solved this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
kingBolton:

Do you have any other mail..
I don't have access to the mail I use for registration on nairaland
akinwumidayo150@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Samoranopapa:
Good day, please I need help. I’m a Corp member of Batch B stream 1, I was posted to Ondo state, Ikare Akoko North East local government to be precise and I’m currently facing some challenges and I want to suspend my service. Is it possible? If yes, How do I go about it.
Thanks
Please why suspending your service? Anyway if you must suspend it, you had to officially write to your State cordinator through your LGI
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samoranopapa(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Spherical77:
Please why suspending your service? Anyway if you must suspend it, you had to officially write to your State cordinator through your LGI
Many thanks, I really appreciate. It is a long story let me make it brief. I was deployed to Yobe state at first and I used camp redeployment to redeploy to Ondo state (though that was not my choice) I tried redeploying to Lagos due to the assignments and responsibilities I have in Lagos but I didn’t work out. Spoke with my LGI to repost me to another PPA where I can be able to travel and take care of things here but he insisted I go back to my previous PPA where I had already been given a rejection letter. If I keep stay in Ikare Akoko(my PPA), I won’t be able to cater for my siblings and might go broke because PPA does not pay at all. So I feel if I can be able to put things together then I can come back after 3 months since the LGI does not want to post me elsewhere.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingBolton: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
I corrected the spelling of my name on the NYSC portal and it was approved but I noticed that the arrangement of my name's are wrong and there is no longer any option of arrangement there .
Please what should I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lajid: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
lizychimamanda:
Yes i have but i notice that my names were interchanged from the way it was arranged on my ND result. What's my fate please

That’s from the school, you can’t do anything about that. I had the same case, but the person that screened my documents didn’t raise it and passed me.

But my two coursemate in other camps had a problem with it as the official refused to accept their documents, it took the intervention of an nysc official from my school for the official to accept.

So it depends on the camp, if the person has small craze, be ready to defend ooooo. Also try to get the nysc Liason officer’s number in your school before you travel, so if something like this comes up, you can give a call so he can talk to them.

Those officials can be strong headed sometimes, them fit send person go back because of that. But, just tell them that’s how your school do their certificate and if them no wan gree, put a call though to your Liason officer at your school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.