Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1092787 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Trust22:

Everything isn't money bro... Just help for heavenly sake...
I'm not the one doing it.. it was the person that did mine for batch A and i paid him
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cassyboy2: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Senior man be calming down now and be patient it will take 24 to 48hrs before you get it.

Thanks bro. Just curious
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Othlera(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good evening, during my registration i entered 2016-2021 because of corona break instead of 2016-2020. Please will it affect my mobilization?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Vjtimmzy: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello house, please am a foreign student and my pre camp verification is at abuja and am sure I clicked Lagos, have not paid or done my biometrics so what can I do to change it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Johncarywhistle(m): 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good day house, please how possible is nysc redeployment
after like 5-6 months of service .Anyone with such experience ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Foreign31: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
My jamb has abbreviation of my middle name I applied for removal of the abbreviation which hasn’t taken effect yet (4months now) , but my statement of result issued by school doesn’t and the name on my senate list and graduation list doesn’t have the abbreviated middle name too . I was able to register for nysc online, am I good to go for the registration in the camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ShitStain(m): 12:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Spherical77:
I can link you with the person doing it for just 2k.. he's also doing medical report for relocation

Drop number bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 1:31am On Nov 13, 2021
ShitStain:

Drop number bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2021
Johncarywhistle:
Good day house, please how possible is nysc redeployment
after like 5-6 months of service .Anyone with such experience ?
very much possible

You can redeploy on 2 ways
Firstly, if there's crisis in your State of deployment or you having health related issues with evidence to back it up then you are going to get redeployed by your State cordinator through your LGI and other stakeholders. Though it's always difficult getting redeployed outside camp

While the second one is for you to work it to your desired state. This is the easiest and fastest. You'd get approval alongside batch C stream 2 that's about going to camp in few days time
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 1:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Foreign31:
My jamb has abbreviation of my middle name I applied for removal of the abbreviation which hasn’t taken effect yet (4months now) , but my statement of result issued by school doesn’t and the name on my senate list and graduation list doesn’t have the abbreviated middle name too . I was able to register for nysc online, am I good to go for the registration in the camp?
Yes you are good to go provided your NYSC online registration didn't carry the abbreviation. You aren't submitting jamb slip in NYSC camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 5:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Othlera:
Good evening, during my registration i entered 2016-2021 because of corona break instead of 2016-2020. Please will it affect my mobilization?
make use of the date on your statement of result or certificate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Vjtimmzy: 7:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Hello house, am a foreign student and my pre camp verification is at abuja and am sure I clicked Lagos, please how can I change it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Femaletribe: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Please does anyone know if FIRS or CBN in Ibadan accept coppers and how much they pay? Also if you know the highest paying PPAs in Ibadan please mention. Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2021
I've seen my call-up number
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luckygal22(f): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

It won't affect anything because you're going to used different account. Nysc is a different scheme on it's own which you most do so far you graduated before the age of 30yrs. It doesn't matter if you're working or not you must serve.
I now understand. Thanks a lot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luckygal22(f): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Spherical77:
Ofcourse not.. You can chose to ghost your service
How do i ghost my service? Can u throw more light on this please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Luckygal22:

How do i ghost my service? Can u throw more light on this please
firstly, you have to work your service to your state of resistance ( direct posting) then you go for the 3 weeks camp (you can chose to leave camp after registration) you can go with a request letter at the camp or work your PPA to a place that you can negotiate with the person incharge and your LGI

You only show up for monthly biometric clearance
So many people are doing that. Infact, i have sure plugs that will do that for you

But the first step is to work your posting to your state of residence

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
How long does it take to correction year of graduation when applied through SAO?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

No..... So far your graduation year is 2021 and you have been mobilize you will definitely go with Batch C stream 2. Note Only people that are newly Mobilize in 2022 will go with Batch A come February.

You mean someone cannot revalidate in Batch A stream 1 next year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Collinsemegreat:
How long does it take to correction year of graduation when applied through SAO?
It doesn't take more than an hour so far your SAO is willing to do it. He/She will just longin to Nysc result portal and make the corrections
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Collinsemegreat:

You mean someone cannot revalidate in Batch A stream 1 next year?
You can revalidate. Please read and understand the question he/she asked.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ologuntheo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

What was the response they gave you at your local gov sec??
They said they would rectify it for over a month now. Have been going everyday since then and up till now nothing has been done!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

It doesn't take more than an hour so far your SAO is willing to do it. He/She will just longin to Nysc result portal and make the corrections

Alright.
Thank you very much.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
ologuntheo:

They said they would rectify it for over a month now. Have been going everyday since then and up till now nothing has been done!
keep disturbing them and praying to God.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ologuntheo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
johnsmhelia15:
keep disturbing them and praying to God.
Thanks bruh
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Umartins1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Camp is 24th

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Luckygal22(f): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Spherical77:
firstly, you have to work your service to your state of resistance ( direct posting) then you go for the 3 weeks camp (you can chose to leave camp after registration) you can go with a request letter at the camp or work your PPA to a place that you can negotiate with the person incharge and your LGI

You only show up for monthly biometric clearance
So many people are doing that. Infact, i have sure plugs that will do that for you

But the first step is to work your posting to your state of residence
Wow, thank you. I haven't gotten my domicile letter till now nd have decided to register next year with Batch A. Will contact u for d "ghosting" stuff...Till then grin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Luckygal22:

Wow, thank you. I haven't gotten my domicile letter till now nd have decided to register next year with Batch A. Will contact u for d "ghosting" stuff...Till then grin
You welcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by geostar: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2021
I need urgent advise, I was mobilized in nysc batch B but refused to register because i am above 30 and I really want to service.
My plan is to do jamb regularization and register for nysc next year with new jamb registration number.
Will that be possible when I have already be mobilized in Batch B?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Estella05: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Good morning, I got my relocation approved. It’s was an after camp relocation and I was told to get clearance from my state coordinator. I’ve gone for my clearance at my local government but the print option is yet to be available. Is there anything else I need to do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DiDawn(f): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
How do I get maternity leave?

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.