Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085045 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by gameboy727(m): 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Estella05:
Good morning, I got my relocation approved. It’s was an after camp relocation and I was told to get clearance from my state coordinator. I’ve gone for my clearance at my local government but the print option is yet to be available. Is there anything else I need to do?

Go to the main NYSC secretariat in the state, collect the relocation form and fill it out. Get clearance from your PPA and LGI, make 2 photocopies (one of which your LGI will keep and the other is for your PPA) of the relocation form and clearance (clearance from the PPA). Head back to the NYSC secretariat and you will be asked to put the original relocation form and clearance into your file before it will be sent to the state coordinator's office for verification before you will be able to print your relocation letter. Best of luck.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
geostar:
I need urgent advise, I was mobilized in nysc batch B but refused to register because i am above 30 and I really want to service.
My plan is to do jamb regularization and register for nysc next year with new jamb registration number.
Will that be possible when I have already be mobilized in Batch B?
No you can't register with new jamb number since you have already been mobilize. but you can reduce your age is very possible.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chuckjacs: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pls I need help, I did jamb regularization since and I just got the approval on the 12th of Nov. Friday evening. I have printed my jamb admission letter and the result slip and when I checked the matriculation list my name is there. Now I've bn trying to register for this NYSC batch since my name is on the senate list but it keeps on showing
"has not been matriculated (you cannot register, contact your institution) used by none."
Has anyone been in this situation and how was it resolved? And can school be able to do anything for me at this moment so as to register with this batch. Thank u!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Donnie835: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hi Guys

Please how many days does it take for a new ppa to be reflected on my dashboard? I submitted my application letter for reposting alongside a request letter last week Thursday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
chuckjacs:
Pls I need help, I did jamb regularization since and I just got the approval on the 12th of Nov. Friday evening. I have printed my jamb admission letter and the result slip and when I checked the matriculation list my name is there. Now I've bn trying to register for this NYSC batch since my name is on the senate list but it keeps on showing
"has not been matriculated (you cannot register, contact your institution) used by none."
Has anyone been in this situation and how was it resolved? And can school be able to do anything for me at this moment so as to register with this batch. Thank u!
See try and go to your school tomorrow and meet you SAO and complain to him. If NYsc have not yet block his access to their result portal, he will be able to login and add your jamb registration number to your already uploaded result. Try and go to the school in the morning if possible beg him if not you have to wait till next year Batch A feb 2022. Same thing happened to me but God being so kind the SAO is my friend's mom all i did was called her and explain everything to her she asked me to text her my jamb and matriculation number and she made the corrections.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chuckjacs: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

See try and go to your school tomorrow and meet you SAO and complain to him. If NYsc have not yet block his access to their result portal, he will be able to login and add your jamb registration number to your already uploaded result. Try and go to the school in the morning if possible beg him if not you have to wait till next year Batch A feb 2022. Same thing happened to me but God being so kind the SAO is my friend's mom all i did was called her and explain everything to her she asked me to text her my jamb and matriculation number and she made the corrections.

Alright thank u so much, at least there is hope!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
chuckjacs:

Alright thank u so much, at least there is hope!
Yes you have hope infact you have 80% chances. Make sure you go with your printed jamb admission letter.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please when is registration closing??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Charly17(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
joxxy01:
Please when is registration closing??
16th of this month.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JDelight(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hi.
Greetings great people.
Pls my brother NYSC registration says " your exemption letter will soon be ready" and he just clocked 30yrs last August here.

Pls can it be corrected to enable him go for service?

If yes pls kindly put me through on how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Please I was posted to Lagos in a private firm. I want to Know if Lagos State will still be paying me their own state allowance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chuckjacs: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Yes you have hope infact you have 80% chances. Make sure you go with your printed jamb admission letter.

I spoke with the SAO incharge of NYSC in my school he said everything about NYSC ended on friday, that i have to wait till March next year. It's so painful
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2021
chuckjacs:

I spoke with the SAO incharge of NYSC in my school he said everything about NYSC ended on friday, that i have to wait till March next year. It's so painful
Eyyah that's too bad. So sorry about that.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chuckjacs: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Eyyah that's too bad. So sorry about that.

Sure, thanks!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Can correction of graduation date be done sharply like this- by sharply I mean timing.

My SAO told me they will be uploading it to nysc on Thur while can opens next week tues
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Collinsemegreat:

Can correction of graduation date be done sharply like this- by sharply I mean timing.

My SAO told me they will be uploading it to nysc on Thur while can opens next week tues
Yes it can be done fast. But first your school must write letter/mail to Nysc about the correction after that Nysc will allow them to make the corrections. Your school have to make the corrections before deployment letter will be out on the 19 of Nov.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Johncarywhistle(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
thank u appreciate d info
Spherical77:
very much possible

You can redeploy on 2 ways
Firstly, if there's crisis in your State of deployment or you having health related issues with evidence to back it up then you are going to get redeployed by your State cordinator through your LGI and other stakeholders. Though it's always difficult getting redeployed outside camp

While the second one is for you to work it to your desired state. This is the easiest and fastest. You'd get approval alongside batch C stream 2 that's about going to camp in few days time
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Johncarywhistle:
thank u appreciate d info
You welcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

Yes it can be done fast. But first your school must write letter/mail to Nysc about the correction after that Nysc will allow them to make the corrections. Your school have to make the corrections before deployment letter will be out on the 19 of Nov.

My school said they are compiling names that they will send the mail by Thursday... My application for spelling error online is even yet to be approved (sad)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Collinsemegreat:

My school said they are compiling names that they will send the mail by Thursday... My application for spelling error online is even yet to be approved (sad)
Just hope and pray that they are going to do that if not you won't be allow to register in camp.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by twentyk(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kindly better inform me pls. I was supposed to serve in 2018 but didn’t. Today I went to my portal just to see and I found this, basically have no idea what to do or what it means.

Question is, what I’m suppose to do if I wanna serve, I mean go with the next batch.

Here is a pic of what my portal looks like.

Cc johnsmhelia15

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Haven seen my call up number, whats the next step pls?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnsmhelia15(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
twentyk:
Kindly better inform me pls. I was supposed to serve in 2018 but didn’t. Today I went to my portal just to see and I found this, basically have no idea what to do or what it means.

Question is, what I’m suppose to do if I wanna serve, I mean go with the next batch.

Here is a pic of what my portal looks like.

Cc johnsmhelia15
You're good to go just wait for call up letter 19th of this month
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
adeotiabdulaziz:
Please I was posted to Lagos in a private firm. I want to Know if Lagos State will still be paying me their own state allowance
No

Lagos State government pay allowances to those serving in government establishment. Not all though. But private establishment is totally out of it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adortem: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
#BookaRecruiter #likeforlikes #followforfollowback

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Spherical77:
No

Lagos State government pay allowances to those serving in government establishment. Not all though. But private establishment is totally out of it
thank
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Pls how long will it take to receive my call up letter after registration??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dhatgirl: 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
joxxy01:

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
joxxy01:
few days to camp resumption

If your camping is slated for 24th of this month, then be expecting your call up letter from 22nd above

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Princejebs(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Spherical77:
few days to camp resumption

If your camping is slated for 24th of this month, then be expecting your call up letter from 22nd above

Is there possibility that those who register may not get call up letter?

I have registered and waiting for the call up letter, hope those who registered wouldn't wait March before going to camp since it's a batch thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.