Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085778 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2022
otis54:

Alright thanks a lot for the swift response
you most welcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrphilia: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2022
Spherical77:
you most welcome

Good morning Sir, Any idea on how long it takes misspelt names before it is corrected? I applied since last night.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kenndee(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2022
Filled the wrong place of birth during my online registration, any implication, and how can I correct it please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2022
Mrphilia:

Good morning Sir, Any idea on how long it takes misspelt names before it is corrected? I applied since last night.
it vary. It could take some days or perhaps a week to get rectified. You also need to notify your SOA with regards to that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2022
Kenndee:
Filled the wrong place of birth during my online registration, any implication, and how can I correct it please?
No implication

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Enigma2049(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2022
Mrphilia:

Mine took a day.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrphilia: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2022
Spherical77:
it vary. It could take some days or perhaps a week to get rectified. You also need to notify your SOA with regards to that

But on the portal you only need to notify your school when it's addition or removal. Mine is actually a letter was included in my name. Instead of Michael, it was spelt Michel. Do I still have to notify my school or I should wait for Nysc to do it automatically as stated on their website?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrphilia: 10:35am On Feb 10, 2022
Enigma2049:

Mine took a day.

Thanks a lot for this reply. Did you notify your SOA?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Enigma2049(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2022
Mrphilia:

Thanks a lot for this reply. Did you notify your SOA?

No, i just applied on my dashboard, they said it was under review. Then after a day it was approved.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrphilia: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2022
Enigma2049:

No, i just applied on my dashboard, they said it was under review. Then after a day it was approved.
Thanks a lot. I'm also getting the under review message. I would wait till the end of the day then.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Mrphilia:

But on the portal you only need to notify your school when it's addition or removal. Mine is actually a letter was included in my name. Instead of Michael, it was spelt Michel. Do I still have to notify my school or I should wait for Nysc to do it automatically as stated on their website?
If it's linger too long then you might need to inform your school SAO. Until then, just hold on for a while to see the outcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrphilia: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Spherical77:
If it's linger too long then you might need to inform your school SAO. Until then, just hold on for a while to see the outcome

Okay thanks for your reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Starboytwo(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Hi, I saw this on my sisters dashboard, anybody’s got a call up letter?

And what are the documents she needed to get for reg.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2022
Hello guys. If I tick 'No' to all this, hope it is not an issue?

Covid 19 test on nysc portal

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2022
jelil01:
Hello guys. If I tick 'No' to all this, hope it is not an issue?

Covid 19 test on nysc portal
No issue

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Starboytwo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Spherical77:
No issue
pls could you list the documents she will need to proceed to camp etc. and we need help with her posting to Lagos
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Starboytwo:
Hi, I saw this on my sisters dashboard, anybody’s got a call up letter?

And what are the documents she needed to get for reg.
call up letter is after registration not now

If she's a local graduate, she needs no documents other than a valid email address and passport.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sociadoc: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
PLEASE HELP: Is Laptop allowed in NYSC Camp?

Is it true that bringing a Laptop to Camp is prohibited?

I graduated last year July, completed my clearance and waiting my institution to drop senate list so I can register for my service year, I'm super excited about going for NYSC but something has been bugging for a while and I need urgent answers

I want to go with my Laptop so I can work remotely. I want to keep my remote job while serving.

Are pcms allowed to come to NYSC camp with their gadgets?

I recently landed a decent job as a customer support staff for a North American based game tech company and it's fully remote, my shift is usually from 6pm till midnight and maybe 3am once or twice weekly cause of the time difference. My hopes are high that I’d be able to put in a few hours while at camp and keep my job during the course of my service year since it's fully remote, the experience is a huge plus on my cv, and the hours are quite flexible

Can't ask for 3 weeks off cause I've only been working with the firm for less that 2 months though I'm not new to remote work as I've been working remotely for over two years on both contract and freelance projects since 2020 (lockdown/ASUU strike) forced everyone to explore opportunities in the digital space.

I love my job and I want to keep it, but I'm hearing that Laptops are prohibited in most Camps how true is this and what are my chances?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Starboytwo(m): 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Spherical77:
call up letter is after registration not now

If she's a local graduate, she needs no documents other than a valid email address and passport.
I mean she already completed registration and got a call up no already. What I’m asking is the camp requirements.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by divineRx(f): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2022
pls is there anyone that graduated from delta state university here that have seen their name in the senate list cos mine is showing no record found
nd pls I nid delta state university Nysc WhatsApp group link if anyone can help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
sociadoc:
PLEASE HELP: Is Laptop allowed in NYSC Camp?

Is it true that bringing a Laptop to Camp is prohibited?

I graduated last year July, completed my clearance and waiting my institution to drop senate list so I can register for my service year, I'm super excited about going for NYSC but something has been bugging for a while and I need urgent answers

I want to go with my Laptop so I can work remotely. I want to keep my remote job while serving.

Are pcms allowed to come to NYSC camp with their gadgets?

I recently landed a decent job as a customer support staff for a North American based game tech company and it's fully remote, my shift is usually from 6pm till midnight and maybe 3am once or twice weekly cause of the time difference. My hopes are high that I’d be able to put in a few hours while at camp and keep my job during the course of my service year since it's fully remote, the experience is a huge plus on my cv, and the hours are quite flexible

Can't ask for 3 weeks off cause I've only been working with the firm for less that 2 months though I'm not new to remote work as I've been working remotely for over two years on both contract and freelance projects since 2020 (lockdown/ASUU strike) forced everyone to explore opportunities in the digital space.

I love my job and I want to keep it, but I'm hearing that Laptops are prohibited in most Camps how true is this and what are my chances?
laptop isn't allowed in NYSC camp. Also, you might not have the luxury time to work online while in camp due to the activities. Most times, you guys would either be on parade ground or lecture room which is always boring but you have no choice. You are only free around 8 or thereabouts and expected to be on bed by 10pm (light out) and you are mandated to sleep. (Compulsory sleep) You mustn't be found pressing your phone or whataview. Unless you are a medical graduates who probably might be on shift at the clinic then you can try to manipulate it with your boss (but sadly laptop isn't allowed)

I would suggest you get the documents to exit camp after registration. By doing this, you wouldn't undergo the 3 weeks activities in camp then come back the last day for your PPA letter which most times you can print on your dashboard. Meaning, no point going back for your PPA letter on the departure day

OR

Postpone your service year pending till when you might have worked up to a year with your employer. Then you can tell them to give you 3 weeks break for camping. Hopefully, your wish might be granted considering the fact that you've been with them for at least a year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
Starboytwo:
I mean she already completed registration and got a call up no already. What I’m asking is the camp requirements.
Ok, I've responded to that already. The camp requirements
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FavourNation: 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello house, the reg number uploaded on the nysc portal is slightly different from the one on my results... Please what can I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
Spherical77:
No issue
thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Daninya33: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hi guys,make una help me o
My wife is having issues logging in.
Her name is in nysc senate list.
She has successfully created an email and password.
But the issue now is that we can't logged in but status indicates that her matric number is in use alongside her email and password.

How do we rectify this problem?
Kind assist ,please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
*DIRECT POSTING*

MY OTHER STATE LINK WILL BE UPLOADING SATURDAY MORNING

*PLEASE SEND IN YOUR DETAILS NOW*
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by FavourNation: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Daninya33:
Hi guys,make una help me o
My wife is having issues logging in.
Her name is in nysc senate list.
She has successfully created an email and password.
But the issue now is that we can't logged in but status indicates that her matric number is in use alongside her email and password.

How do we rectify this problem?
Kind assist ,please.
When logging in, is it auto fill.

Try typing it. (empty the column first)
But this time, on the space for email, try and back space it before typing each alphabet one after the other.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Daninya33: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
FavourNation:

When logging in, is it auto fill.

Try typing it. (empty the column first)
But this time, on the space for email, try and back space it before typing each alphabet one after the other.

OK sire
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Eizzy003(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please when can one expect the call up number after registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Menacinggg: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sorted.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Eizzy003:
Please when can one expect the call up number after registration
within 24-48hrs. Some do get theirs almost immediately after registration

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.