Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084232 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by philaretus: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Please has any student who recently graduated from UI been able to check his name on senate list(nysc) or apply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingBolton: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Spherical77:
NYSC is not what you predict when you aren't influencing your posting. You can be posted to the least expected state. Just prepare your mind to obey the clarion call wherever you got posted to. You can then decide if you'd apply for relocation in camp or not
Hello
For a corp member serving currently?
Can instant relocation work now?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2022
kingBolton:

Hello
For a corp member serving currently?
Can instant relocation work now?
which batch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:39am On Feb 12, 2022
*DIRECT POSTING*

*OTHER STATES CAN COME IN*

*TODAY IS DEADLINE*

*FAST APPROVAL RELOCATION CAN STILL COME IN FOR ONLY BATCH C*

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2022
Spherical77:
Eeyah, i understand him

He may try someone else. But I've been transacting with lot of Nairalanders and the last time i checked no one has mentioned me of any sort of scam or eloping with their money.

Bro, if you don't mind, I have something to say.
Can you tell people you've assisted with direct posting to give you a review here, on this thread?

I referred you to a friend that wants Lagos, badly. She decided to go through this thread first, not bad.
She came back to say the same thing my guy said. She didn't bother to even send you a message on WhatsApp.

Modified:
Also, do you accept deposits first, and then balance upon completion?
Doesn't have to necessarily be in this form... Just a flexible payment to make the PCMs have peace of mind.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Can you tell people you've assisted with direct posting to give you a review here, on this thread?

I referred you to a friend that wants Lagos, badly. She decided to go through this thread first, not bad.
She came back to say the same thing my guy said. She didn't bother to even send you a message on WhatsApp.

Modified:
Doesn't have to necessarily be in this form... Just a flexible payment to make the PCMs have peace of mind.
Please tell them to meet someone else to help them get direct posting. You don't have to force anyone.

Thanks!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Modified:
He don help me change my PPA with new LG. He help my person do him relocation sef. Tell those your friends make they go look for person wey dem know personally tohelp dem do am, since they dey doubt am no be by force wink
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ashewoboy(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingBolton: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2022
Spherical77:
which batch
Batch C stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
kingBolton:

Batch C stream 2
Yes, batch C stream 1&2 24hrs relocation is available. I'd be uploading all details today

Forward your details with payment if you are interested
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shurlar50(m): 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
philaretus:
Please has any student who recently graduated from UI been able to check his name on senate list(nysc) or apply.
Sure. Enter your details on the site to confirm
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yemzone(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good afternoon my people. A friend of mine who is a sickle cell patient and is physically challenged wants to be posted to his state of origin. He has uploaded his medical report and a proof of physical challenge (he in a wheelchair).

Should he have rest of mind that he would be posted to his state of origin, or he needs to influence?

Honest answers please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yemzone(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
philaretus:

Yes.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
yemzone:
Good afternoon my people. A friend of mine who is a sickle cell patient and is physically challenged wants to be posted to his state of origin. He has uploaded his medical report and a proof of physical challenge (he in a wheelchair).

Should he have rest of mind that he would be posted to his state of origin, or he needs to influence?

Honest answers please.
I'd be honest with you here. I had an SS patient during batch B NYSC. He does uploaded all neccesary documents without influencing his posting. Sadly, he got posted to Kogi state. Whereas, he reside in Ogun state and preferred to be posted to same state. He was advised to report to camp and complete all necessary registration then seek for exit. But his parents wasn't in support of it due to his condition. He had no choice than to let go and influence it in the next batch. He's presently serving in Ogun state and didn't even spend 2 days in camp despite the proximity to his house

All those documents uploaded even for married women wanting to serve where their husband base doesn't work most times

You can risk it and see if he'd be posted to his state of origin. If otherwise, he should wait for the next batch and influence it

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yemzone(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Spherical77:
I'd be honest with you here. I had an SS patient during batch B NYSC. He does uploaded all neccesary documents without influencing his posting. Sadly, he got posted to Kogi state. Whereas, he reside in Ogun state and preferred to be posted to same state. He was advised to report to camp and complete all necessary registration then seek for exit. But his parents wasn't in support of it due to his condition. He had no choice than to let go and influence it in the next batch. He's presently serving in Ogun state and didn't even spend 2 days in camp despite the proximity to his house

All those documents uploaded even for married women wanting to serve where their husband base doesn't work most times

You can risk it and see if he'd be posted to his state of origin. If otherwise, he should wait for the next batch and influence it

Wow. Thank you for this answer, Mr Spherical. I will tell him.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Househelp(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
I know you, you're a futo student, maybe I could work your shift for you
sociadoc:
PLEASE HELP: Is Laptop allowed in NYSC Camp?

Is it true that bringing a Laptop to Camp is prohibited?

I graduated last year July, completed my clearance and waiting my institution to drop senate list so I can register for my service year, I'm super excited about going for NYSC but something has been bugging for a while and I need urgent answers

I want to go with my Laptop so I can work remotely. I want to keep my remote job while serving.

Are pcms allowed to come to NYSC camp with their gadgets?

I recently landed a decent job as a customer support staff for a North American based game tech company and it's fully remote, my shift is usually from 6pm till midnight and maybe 3am once or twice weekly cause of the time difference. My hopes are high that I’d be able to put in a few hours while at camp and keep my job during the course of my service year since it's fully remote, the experience is a huge plus on my cv, and the hours are quite flexible

Can't ask for 3 weeks off cause I've only been working with the firm for less that 2 months though I'm not new to remote work as I've been working remotely for over two years on both contract and freelance projects since 2020 (lockdown/ASUU strike) forced everyone to explore opportunities in the digital space.

I love my job and I want to keep it, but I'm hearing that Laptops are prohibited in most Camps how true is this and what are my chances?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Househelp(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please how can someone land this kind of job
sociadoc:
PLEASE HELP: Is Laptop allowed in NYSC Camp?

Is it true that bringing a Laptop to Camp is prohibited?

I graduated last year July, completed my clearance and waiting my institution to drop senate list so I can register for my service year, I'm super excited about going for NYSC but something has been bugging for a while and I need urgent answers

I want to go with my Laptop so I can work remotely. I want to keep my remote job while serving.

Are pcms allowed to come to NYSC camp with their gadgets?

I recently landed a decent job as a customer support staff for a North American based game tech company and it's fully remote, my shift is usually from 6pm till midnight and maybe 3am once or twice weekly cause of the time difference. My hopes are high that I’d be able to put in a few hours while at camp and keep my job during the course of my service year since it's fully remote, the experience is a huge plus on my cv, and the hours are quite flexible

Can't ask for 3 weeks off cause I've only been working with the firm for less that 2 months though I'm not new to remote work as I've been working remotely for over two years on both contract and freelance projects since 2020 (lockdown/ASUU strike) forced everyone to explore opportunities in the digital space.

I love my job and I want to keep it, but I'm hearing that Laptops are prohibited in most Camps how true is this and what are my chances?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by EmmahO(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Spherical77:
if you get called up, just ignore it and revalidate when stream 2 are doing their registration

thanks
but I heard it might pose problems for registration with stream 2, how true?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ashewoboy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
scammer lawon eleyi hoe. I don't see the necessity for that story if not that his intention was to scam. he knew that people would fall for the story and then start asking how to make money online then he will dupe you. make una watch. don't get duped. this is online, don't let anybody scam you.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nwaezepbebe(f): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please who has an idea when online registration will start for Batch A stream 2
please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by melodyj(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Please I need a sincere answer
Can redeploy from one state to Another after serving like 6months

E.g like am in serving IMO state serving after 6months something came up in abuja that need my presence, can I redeploy??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Joves: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2022
Spherical77:
*DIRECT POSTING*

MY OTHER STATE LINK WILL BE UPLOADING SATURDAY MORNING

*PLEASE SEND IN YOUR DETAILS NOW*

Can I chat with you on Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Joves:

Can I chat with you on Whatsapp
feel free, 08097040690

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ashewoboy(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2022
spherical77. when will the call up letter appear?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2022
ashewoboy:
spherical77. when will the call up letter appear?
if there's no extension of registration, call up letter should be out before the end of the week

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MicKaro: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Anybody with name correction?
Please how long did it take?
Mine hasn't been changed ooh
Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
I learnt FG are planning to remove 10% from nysc alawee to fund the new NHIS enrollment for corpers? How true is this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
CORRECT YOUR NYSC DATE OF BIRTH WITH OUR WAEC VERIFICATION PIN. Visit www.cegital.com to get yours or send us a message on WhatsApp: 08117751446.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Avast(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
philaretus:

Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bakerdav: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Spherical77:
feel free, 08097040690
don't ever give out money to anyone until your call up letter is out pls ,a word is enough for ....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nwaezepbebe(f): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Please o shey no has an answer to this for me please

Nwaezepbebe:
Please who has an idea when online registration will start for Batch A stream 2
please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nwaezepbebe:
Please o shey no has an answer to this for me please

by May

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.