Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083905 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nwaezepbebe(f): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Spherical77:
by May

Okay thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kingBolton: 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes, batch C stream 1&2 24hrs relocation is available. I'd be uploading all details today

Forward your details with payment if you are interested
How much is the Abuja relocation?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
kingBolton:

How much is the Abuja relocation?
70k 24hrs approval. Batch B too can come in
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dollypixel(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Do I need to go to the camp with my waec certificate and birth certificate?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:08am On Feb 15, 2022
dollypixel:
Do I need to go to the camp with my waec certificate and birth certificate?
No
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MicKaro: 6:43am On Feb 15, 2022
My present address was changed automatically to my permanent address.
Is that a problem?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Trust22(m): 6:50am On Feb 15, 2022
MicKaro:
My present address was changed automatically to my permanent address.
Is that a problem?

Ur residential address is lagos

Ur home address is Delta

Don't bother.. It ain't a problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MicKaro: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2022
Trust22:

Ur residential address is lagos

Ur home address is Delta

Don't bother.. It ain't a problem
How did you know?
Okay
Thanks
But the stuff is affecting my vaccine stuff
Cos my state of residence has been changed to Delta automatically and I didn't collect my vaccine from Delta state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2022

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MrOreo2012: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2022
Hi. I applied for relocation from Zamfara to Oyo and was granted approval. However, before I can print my relocation letter, I need to get clearance from the state coordinator in Zamfara. How can I go about it without going back to Zamfara? I am currently in Ogun state, and Zamfara is too far for me to travel down to.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nwaezepbebe(f): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Please o with this circular does it means that Batch A stream 2 will no longer be going by May
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrphilia: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2022
Good morning sir

In my dashboard there is an error in my name.

Misspelt Name: Uchenna

Correct Name: Ugonna

What is the solution to this?

I appreciate your assistance in this matter. Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2022
Mrphilia:
Good morning sir

In my dashboard there is an error in my name.

Misspelt Name: Uchenna

Correct Name: Ugonna

What is the solution to this?

I appreciate your assistance in this matter. Thank you.

Login into your Dashboard.
Click on Apply for Name Correction
Fill the required details
Click on Place Request to submit
Wait for approval
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ashewoboy(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2022
spherical77, according to the circular, camp registration is 23rd of february. what does it mean? Like pcms must be in camp on the 23rd of february? cut off date is 27th february, what does it mean?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Scholar212(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2022
If I want to get a letter from my place of work requesting for posting from NYSC to them, who should it be addressed to?. Can it worked out from outside or it is only in the camp I can sort out the PPA
cc: Spherical77
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Scholar212(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2022
ashewoboy:
spherical77, according to the circular, camp registration is 23rd of february. what does it mean? Like pcms must be in camp on the 23rd of february? cut off date is 27th february, what does it mean?
if the date is correct it means PCM will Start coming to camp from 23rd and Sunday is the last date for anyone to arrive camp

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PraisesPblaze(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
Someone plz clearify me on COVID 19 issues.
I don't want to take the vaccine. What do i do??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Spherical77:
NYSC is not what you predict when you aren't influencing your posting. You can be posted to the least expected state. Just prepare your mind to obey the clarion call wherever you got posted to. You can then decide if you'd apply for relocation in camp or not
Boss. Good afternoon.
Let say I am posted to Anambra. And in camp, I want to redeploy to Kano. Do I need to go to camp with any medical report?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Essence20(m): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nwaezepbebe:

Please o with this circular does it means that Batch A stream 2 will no longer be going by May
Batch A, stream2 will be going by march.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
jelil01:
Boss. Good afternoon.
Let say I am posted to Anambra. And in camp, I want to redeploy to Kano. Do I need to go to camp with any medical report?
Yes you need a medical report

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Scholar212:
If I want to get a letter from my place of work requesting for posting from NYSC to them, who should it be addressed to?. Can it worked out from outside or it is only in the camp I can sort out the PPA
cc: Spherical77
only Lagos camp accept letter of request, others don't. And the PPA must allign with your course of study. Outside Lagos camp, the only option left is to work your PPA posting if NYSC gave you where you seems not to like

Btw, yes you address it to NYSC. Your PPA address and that of NYSC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
ashewoboy:
due to covid PCMs resumption will be in batches. A day after the other. Meaning, some would resume 23rd, some 24th, 25th, 26th....... etc. Different date would be assigned to all PCMs to resume. Although you can resume on a different date assigned to you. For instance, if you are assigned to resume on the 23rd but due to some circumstances you couldn't make it to camp that said date, you can still report to camp the following day or next. Just endeavour to be in camp before the official swearing in ceremony

Lol, cut off date is the swearing in. Where you guys are officially sworn in as corp members. You guys are no longer PCMs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
PraisesPblaze:
Someone plz clearify me on COVID 19 issues.
I don't want to take the vaccine. What do i do??
if it's part of the requirements in camp then you have no choice.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Scholar212(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Spherical77:
only Lagos camp accept letter of request, others don't. And the PPA must allign with your course of study. Outside Lagos camp, the only option left is to work your PPA posting if NYSC gave you where you seems not to like

Btw, yes you address it to NYSC. Your PPA address and that of NYSC
I am in the medical line so my place of work is a private Hospital and same job description as I will do when posted anywhere else. I have sorted out state posting it is the PPA thing that is my challenge now. Can you assist in working it out in anyway
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrphilia: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Login into your Dashboard.
Click on Apply for Name Correction
Fill the required details
Click on Place Request to submit
Wait for approval
I already did this since last week Thursday up until now it haven't been effected. Can we do this in camp also? Because this issue is delaying me from printing my green card
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
Scholar212:
I am in the medical line so my place of work is a private Hospital and same job description as I will do when posted anywhere else. I have sorted out state posting it is the PPA thing that is my challenge now. Can you assist in working it out in anyway
All medical corpers are posted to hospital, lab et al. What did you study in particular before talking about working your PPA? Why i said this was because all medical corpers get posted to their field. Except you have a particular place in mind that you'd need to work it or something
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by danielistics(m): 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Spherical77:
I saw February 2nd and December on the list. from the date of birth you used, you already clocked 30 last year February 2nd (one of the date your result was approved). You clocked 31 last week Wednesday

I'm sorry you'd be exempted from service, EXCEPT you chose to influence your age by reducing it just to accommodate you for service

do you have any idea of how to influence age reduction?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by melodyj(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Scholar212:

Any PPA issue or posting in Rivers State, Contact me, 100% assurance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
danielistics:

do you have any idea of how to influence age reduction?
Yes, but it's not available for now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sonicroyel: 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Pls when can I register I missed the 16th deadline.. any updates
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Sonicroyel:
Pls when can I register I missed the 16th deadline.. any updates
you can register when the portal reopens for stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Morris101686(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2022
I completed my NYSC registration yesterday but my greencard cum awaiting call up no is yet to reflect. Is anybody facing the same challenge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.