Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1083984 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GlowDee: 11:57am On Feb 22, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Ehya, that means you're in stream. Don't worry, after all stream 2 is less than a month from now. This same thing happened to me too. During batch B stream 1 printing of call up letter, I was so hopeful that I'll go with stream 1 because my friends that we registered the same time, they all got their call up letter. Only for me to check and saw "you're in stream..." I felt really bad then. But, I got so many things that I wouldn't have gotten if I had gone with stream 1. So, at the end, I was so so happy that I didn't get to go with stream 1. So, don't be sad okay. It's just few weeks to stream 2. That will even give you more time to prepare for the camping too.

I applied for direct posting though. I don't know if that has anything to do with why I was not included in stream 1.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Morris101686(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
I didn't pay for it comrade, or neither do I work for it.
fadilaMaikiriki:
But, did you pay anything? I mean, did you work it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Morris101686:
I didn't pay for it comrade, or neither do I work for it.
Wow! Congrats. And some people are here arguing that no one gets Abuja and Lagos unless he or she works it or pays for it, and that's not true. Any body can get Abuja and Lagos without paying a dime or working it, just like any other state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2022
GlowDee:

Thanks man. I really appreciate this. Does stream 2 start immediately after stream 1 camp activities end? Or does it take weeks?
I heard stream 2 camping will start 18th March. But that of stream 1 is ends on the 15th of March. So, stream 2 camping is definitely next month.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
VTJN:
maybe true or not. I'm yet to see anyone who got Lagos posting without payment or having someone to help them. Those who got it on marriage ground by uploading all necessary documents are different ball game entirely. I'm talking about those who are single being posted to Lagos or Abuja freely without payment or knowing anyone who helped them in one way or the other. Okay from your perception you assume some few people still get Lagos and Abuja as posting or redeployment free of charge right? Then what would be the faith of others who can't risk serving elsewhere? The others we are talking about are much in numbers compare to the few ones o. What would become of them? Stay put in the state where they found themselves having given them the impression that they can get Lagos, Abuja and state of origin freely?
I can confidently tell you that people do get posted to Lagos and Abuja without paying a dime or working it, just like any other state. Someone on this thread just said he got posted to Abuja. And he didn't pay anything or work it. So, you see, people do get posted to those places. Don't allow any body to tell you otherwise.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GlowDee: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I heard stream 2 camping will start 18th March. But that of stream 1 is ends on the 15th of March. So, stream 2 camping is definitely next month.

Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Villa12:
if you want to serve in Lagos or Abuja, after your online registration will you fold your hands and be waiting to be posted to Lagos or Abuja? Answer this with all honesty. NYSC throw corpers to all state but chose Lagos and Abuja out of it completely. How on earth would you advise people not to work their posting or redeployment to Lagos or Abuja because some people still get those places? What sort of advice is that please? Please what is the percentage of people posted or redeployed to Lagos and Abuja freely? You sha wan be the person to dish these people breakfast with your kind of talk and advice. I know very few fraction of persons get Lagos and Abuja posting free of charge. Then what's the faith of others who couldn't get it and they were gullible enough to follow your advice waiting for free redeployment to Lagos or Abuja? Why must it be only few persons getting Lagos and Abuja while thousands of others get other states? Or you still want to argue that thousands get Lagos and Abuja freely while only few missed It? 2-3k+ corpers are expected in each camp. Why must only Lagos camp have up to 10k corpers that they had to use 3 different states to camp them because of space? Ok na NYSC purposely post them go Lagos abi without influencing it? Nobody be kid here o. We all know as e dey go for naija.
Thought some of you were saying no one gets those states. That's what the talk was all about.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by KINGHAFI(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Wow! Congrats. And some people are here arguing that no one gets Abuja and Lagos unless he or she works it or pays for it, and that's not true. Any body can get Abuja and Lagos without paying a dime or working it, just like any other state.
I said in my camp, I know of two persons who applied for redeployment, and they were redeployed to Abuja FREE OF CHARGE.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ibadan, Oyo and environ contact us for your Biometric and verification issues. Fast internet service and swift registration process. Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero.

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yemzone(m): 12:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Spherical77:
I'd be honest with you here. I had an SS patient during batch B NYSC. He does uploaded all neccesary documents without influencing his posting. Sadly, he got posted to Kogi state. Whereas, he reside in Ogun state and preferred to be posted to same state. He was advised to report to camp and complete all necessary registration then seek for exit. But his parents wasn't in support of it due to his condition. He had no choice than to let go and influence it in the next batch. He's presently serving in Ogun state and didn't even spend 2 days in camp despite the proximity to his house

All those documents uploaded even for married women wanting to serve where their husband base doesn't work most times

You can risk it and see if he'd be posted to his state of origin. If otherwise, he should wait for the next batch and influence it

Feedback

He was posted to Ebonyi, even though he influenced it. Lol. I guess it wasn't strong enough.

He has decided not to honour the call for Batch A, Stream 1, because the place is far from Oyo.

He told me he would do revalidation for Batch A, Stream 2 with 'a big time influence'. I hope it works out fine for him.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ashewoboy(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2022
1. spherical77, can a pcm go to camp with two medical report? stating different illnesses.

2. what will a person do to ensure that he/she does not do streinous activities in camp though he/she wants to spend the three weeks there?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abilityC: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2022
Krasid:
Many people are yet to see theirs. According to NYSC, if he does not see his by end of Tuesday, he will be going with stream 2.
Yes its now written that he is in stream 2 on the dashboard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
ashewoboy:
1. spherical77, can a pcm go to camp with two medical report? stating different illnesses.

2. what will a person do to ensure that he/she does not do streinous activities in camp though he/she wants to spend the three weeks there?
1. Yes you can. You can also state all the illness on just 1 report. The point is that you should be able to defend it, be it 1 or 2.

2 join Red cross. Also, if you studied medical related courses, you can also evade the physical activities in camp except you chose to

OBS is also another group to join if you intend to skip strenuous activities at times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Justm1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Orientation begins today..

Who is in camp?

Gist us your experience,
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Starboytwo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
What happens if you don’t make it to camp on the stipulated date, maybe arriving a day or two later?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
yemzone:

Feedback

He was posted to Ebonyi, even though he influenced it. Lol. I guess it wasn't strong enough.

He has decided not to honour the call for Batch A, Stream 1, because the place is far from Oyo.

He told me he would do revalidation for Batch A, Stream 2 with 'a big time influence'. I hope it works out fine for him.
if the person has a strong plug, he/she would get it done. Good luck to him

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Starboytwo:
What happens if you don’t make it to camp on the stipulated date, maybe arriving a day or two later?
nothing

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
KINGHAFI:
I said in my camp, I know of two persons who applied for redeployment, and they were redeployed to Abuja FREE OF CHARGE.
I tire oo. And some people are here arguing that no one gets Abuja and Lagos without he or she paying it working it, which is not true. As if the Lagos and Abuja no be Nigeria them Dem, as if na outside country. People do get posted to Abuja and Lagos whether on direct posting or on redeployment, without paying a dime or working it, just like any other state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chzzybeat: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good evening please do you know any PMC, any corp members that was deployed to kaduna. I really need a guide in kaduna to take me for the orientation camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by yemzone(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Spherical77:
if the person has a strong plug, he/she would get it done. Good luck to him

Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
While in camp and preparing for camp Kindly call or WhatsApp zero eight one four four zero eight three two two zero. To get your data

We also sell data
We sell airtime
We convert airtime to cash
We carry out TV subscription
We pay bills and More...

Whatsapp: zero eight zero four four zero eight three two two zero.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Chzzybeat:
Good evening please do you know any PMC, any corp members that was deployed to kaduna. I really need a guide in kaduna to take me for the orientation camp
guide in what aspect? The weather condition? The security situation if you're going by road? Camp activities throughout the federation are all the same, no difference. Maybe you should be more explicit in your question
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Darkchocolate(f): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I’ll be creating a WhatsApp group for “meeting of minds” where we can help each other, ask questions, empower and assist with advice of further studies abroad, etc!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Moura7(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Abeg my school just call us say make we start clearance. We fit still follow stream 2 if we finish the clearance before the time stream 2 go start to comot?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Darkchocolate:
Hi Everyone,

I’ll be creating a WhatsApp group for “meeting of minds” where we can help each other, ask questions, empower and assist with advice of further studies abroad, etc!

Amazing! Please, do and set the rules straight
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PJ95(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
I missed the NYSC registration is there hope for the upcoming one
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:00am On Feb 25, 2022
REDEPLOYMENT HAS COMMENCED

ALL I NEED FOR YOUR REDEPLOYMENT:~

FULL NAME:

CALLUP NUMBER:

STATE CODE:

STATE OF ORIGIN:

PREFERRED STATE:

DISCIPLINE:

EMAIL & PASSWORD:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pamcode(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Is there any one presently in ogun camp? Will I be able to print coloured there?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2022
PJ95:
I missed the NYSC registration is there hope for the upcoming one
Yes, stream 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bigchiefxx: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
I was unable to register due to some personal issues... Can I still register and go with stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by badspirit: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Can I use medical report to redeploy to abuja for free?

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.