Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1087416 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:48am On Mar 07, 2022
melodyj:

You can adhere to the rest of the advice but don't make 5 copies of documents, plenty copies in my bag now, none they collect
exactly

Though some camp do collect 2-3 copies of the documents. You'd also do documentation after camp at the LG being posted to
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by geostar: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2022
After my NYSC registration, I did correction of course and correction of names yesterday at 4pm, till now I have not gotten my call up number, it keep showing correction of names under review..pls I need urgent response..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Estellie: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
geostar:
After my NYSC registration, I did correction of course and correction of names yesterday at 4pm, till now I have not gotten my call up number, it keep showing correction of names under review..pls I need urgent response..
Same here o, I did rearrangement of names this evening and I’m soo worried. What if Friday comes and it’s not rectified? cry
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nextBIGthing: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Pls house I need urgent help
My name just came out in my school Senate list pasted in SAO. But when I try to check it online it keeps saying no record found contact your school.
I actually contacted my school and they said the name is falling into error list and all my data is correct according to them which I know also.
Pls guys am confused.
Any information to help will be appreciated
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wilsonbuchi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
nextBIGthing:
Pls house I need urgent help
My name just came out in my school Senate list pasted in SAO. But when I try to check it online it keeps saying no record found contact your school.
I actually contacted my school and they said the name is falling into error list and all my data is correct according to them which I know also.
Pls guys am confused.
Any information to help will be appreciated

I was a victim of stuff like this. My name was on the senate list and when I submitted my details for mobilization, I fell on the error list. Reason was because someone was already using my mat no.
I had to resubmit my statement of result and ask for a new mat no to mobilize with and it worked.

Go and check your school’s error list and see what the problem is.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nextBIGthing: 2:09am On Mar 09, 2022
wilsonbuchi:

I was a victim of stuff like this. My name was on the senate list and when I submitted my details for mobilization, I fell on the error list. Reason was because someone was already using my mat no.
I had to resubmit my statement of result and ask for a new mat no to mobilize with and it worked.

Thanks so much
I think this is also the issue I'm having
How did you go about yours and getting a new matric number ?
Lastly how long can it take ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Estellie: 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
Spherical77:
exactly

Though some camp do collect 2-3 copies of the documents. You'd also do documentation after camp at the LG being posted to
Hi
Please how much is direct posting to Lagos? Just registered yesterday and I have gotten my call up number.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Zyzman: 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Spherical77:
call up letter, green card, NCDC/covid test, medical fitness certificate, school certificate/statement of result, school ID card, 8 passport photograph. Make 5 copies for each documents
I haven't been vaccinated nor done COVID test before. What should I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Thimmy8: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Please house, I need urgent help.
I had issues with the arrangement of my names and spelling error . After registration at the cafe, I was told to request for the rearrangement of my names and spelling error separately since the options for correcting it are separate. I requested for spelling error correction and it has been approved,but I have not been able to request for rearrangement of names. There is no option for that on my dashboard again.
I have been to my school student affairs unit and I was told that it is not a problem,that I should go to camp like that. But my friends who are in camp told me that it could be a problem for me during registration and a lot of people were not registered and sent home from camp as a result of that.
My names was uploaded as first name, middle name and surname instead of surname, first name and middle name. All the 3 names are correct, just the arrangement only.
Please what can I do?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chequeen(f): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thimmy8:
I had issues with the arrangement of my names and spelling error . After registration at the cafe, I was told to request for the rearrangement of my names and spelling error separately since the options for correcting it are separate. I requested for spelling error correction and it has been approved,but I have not been able to request for rearrangement of names. There is no option for that on my dashboard again.
I have been to my school student affairs unit and I was told that it is not a problem,that I should go to camp like that. But my friends who are in camp told me that it could be a problem for me during registration and a lot of people were not registered and sent home from camp as a result of that.
My names was uploaded as first name, middle name and surname instead of surname, first name and middle name. All the 3 names are correct, just the arrangement only.
Please what can I do?

Usually whenever there is a mistake like that, what people do is to get an affidavit that the arrangement is still your name.. something like that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chevrolet076(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thimmy8:
Please what can I do?

I don't know how it looks like though but while correcting for the misspelling, you could have just written the name in your own desired order
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by geostar: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
i don delete post since no body want help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Estellie:
Hi
Please how much is direct posting to Lagos? Just registered yesterday and I have gotten my call up number.
You called me earlier today?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by geostar: 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
Spherical77:
Make u try answer my question na...u get idea but u no want respond to me.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Estellie: 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Spherical77:
No
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:54am On Mar 10, 2022
geostar:

Make u try answer my question na...u get idea but u no want respond to me.....
don't worry you'd get your call up number, it's just a technical issue. Name correction or re-arrangement wouldn't stop it

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:59am On Mar 10, 2022
Estellie:
No
Lagos direct posting is 60k

Medical fitness certificate, medical report and camp exit report are all available.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 6:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Correct your Date of Birth on NYSC portal with our WAEC VERIFICATION PINS. Visit www.cegital.com to get yours now.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Enigma2049(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Thimmy8:
Please what can I do?

Same thing happened to me fee weeks ago. I applied for spelling correction and it was approved, then the option to apply for re arrangement wasn't on the dashboard any longer.i went to camp like that, complained to the ict unit in charge of registration in camp. The man there, took my call up number and sent it to their ict unit at Abuja, after like 5 hours or so, the option came back and i applied for re arrangement and it was approved. That was how i was able to register in camp. So no matter what get to camp first and head to the ict unit and lay ur complaint, they'll put the option back, then apply and wait, it'll be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Estellie: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
Spherical77:
Lagos direct posting is 60k

Medical fitness certificate, medical report and camp exit report are all available.
Please can we use escrow?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nextBIGthing: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2022
wilsonbuchi:

Hello pls I need your reply
I've tried everything I can....one of the staff at Sao office told me that my matric number has been used ...I'm thinking someone used my matric number ....what if I get to sue them
Pls I need advice guys
Plus: I have been on this case for about 2years now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
Estellie:
Please can we use escrow?
no sir

Get someone you trust with your money to help you work your posting instead
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by melodyj(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2022
nextBIGthing:

Hello pls I need your reply
I've tried everything I can....one of the staff at Sao office told me that my matric number has been used ...I'm thinking someone used my matric number ....what if I get to sue them
Pls I need advice guys
Plus: I have been on this case for about 2years now

I got mobilize with a new mat no, am in camp now, rounding up on 15th

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chevrolet076(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please when will stream 2 start seeing where they've been posted...?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Visit our site: www.cegital.com to get your NYSC Waec Verification Pins to correct your Date of Birth.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lordfiido(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lordfiido:

Can relocation still be done 5 months to the end of service?.
Yes sir
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by blaqqqw: 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
hello guys, I am a foreign pcm and i have been physically verified, i've been cleared but online, it still says "not cleared online, documents verified", what can i do to get my green card?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by otis54(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
blaqqqw:
hello guys, I am a foreign pcm and i have been physically verified, i've been cleared but online, it still says "not cleared online, documents verified", what can i do to get my green card?
Try to re-upload your evaluation letter and the complete list of graduates. It worked for me today. Hope it does for you too.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Amositygraphicz: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2022
NYSC BATCH 2021 A STREAM 2 POP 28TH APRIL

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.