Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084606 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sussybae(f): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
banji001:
How much is there pay? and i think apart from the PPA payment, they should always be paying you state allowance included too

In Lagos? How can I do that?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by badspirit: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Spherical77:

It'd reflect within 24hrs
What's d price for change of ppa in nasarawa?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ribbi: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Pls who knows the requirement for registration for ministry of education stipends
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by laidenews(f): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Spherical77:

It'd reflect within 24hrs
Alright.

Is Escrow allowed?
I’ll contact you soon if you agree.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Buytrust20: 8:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Pls, I need help from someone who has experience for years on nysc issues.

We the stream 2 batch (A) were discharged last week Thursday from camp in EKITI after the 21 days camping exercise, and I was posted to my ppa, but the issue is I want to relocate/redeploy back to Abuja where I based, I tried to go for my ppa to meet the proprietor where I was posted but couldn't meet him because I heard school just vacated same last week, and I'm currently in Abuja, but the issue is I don't like that place at all, I really want to get out from the ekiti state because I don't think I can come there anymore.

Please I need someone experienced in matters like this to tell me what to do please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2022
laidenews:
Alright.

Is Escrow allowed?
I’ll contact you soon if you agree.
Lol

I've told you guys time without number, no genuine person will accept such terms to help you work your posting as related to NYSC

Look for who you trust with your money to help you out. I'm not the only person into this stuff

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by NPTJ(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Buytrust20:
Pls, I need help from someone who has experience for years on nysc issues.

We the stream 2 batch (A) were discharged last week Thursday from camp in EKITI after the 21 days camping exercise, and I was posted to my ppa, but the issue is I want to relocate/redeploy back to Abuja where I based, I tried to go for my ppa to meet the proprietor where I was posted but couldn't meet him because I heard school just vacated same last week, and I'm currently in Abuja, but the issue is I don't like that place at all, I really want to get out from the ekiti state because I don't think I can come there anymore.

Please I need someone experienced in matters like this to tell me what to do please.
This is simple. Since you don't wish to serve in ekiti state then you have no option than to do your relocation back to where you want. School will be resuming 25th of this month, you have from now till then to decide. You go need clearance letter from your PPA to take do May clearance. Clearance always start on the 1st of every month unless the 1st fall on weekend

If you know you want to serve in ekiti, report to the school on the 25th for acceptance and go do documentation at the LG so that the proprietor can give you clearance letter by month end

But if you know you want to serve in Abuja, this is the time to work your redeployment back because the process of redeployment is always long (going to the secretariat for documentation after being redeployed and wait to be posted to a PPA) to avoid missing May clearance. Missing of clearance fit lead to extension of service year
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by laidenews(f): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Spherical77:
Lol

I've told you guys time without number, no genuine person will accept such terms to help you work your posting as related to NYSC

Look for who you trust with your money to help you out. I'm not the only person into this stuff
Well, you can’t blame me for asking as I discovered that you have two different monikers here but still thought to give you a try since you seem knowledgeable about the NYSC stuff. I even contacted some of those who engaged you on this thread to confirm your credibility but was made to realize that they didn’t use your service eventually.

And yes, I used someone I know but seems his connection isn’t strong enough as it’s been 3 weeks of paying now with no changes on the dashboard and different stories each day.

Now you don’t know who is real but if yours works out and I come back to testify, trust me many other people will be confident enough to contact you.
Just try to understand my point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2022
laidenews:
Well, you can’t blame me for asking as I discovered that you have two different monikers here but still thought to give you a try since you seem knowledgeable about the NYSC stuff. I even contacted some of those who engaged you on this thread to confirm your credibility but was made to realize that they didn’t use your service eventually.

And yes, I used someone I know but seems his connection isn’t strong enough as it’s been 3 weeks of paying now with no changes on the dashboard and different stories each day.

Now you don’t know who is real but if yours works out and I come back to testify, trust me many other people will be confident enough to contact you.
Just try to understand my point.
I understand your view. I do not need to sugercoat anything pertaining to my work. Nonetheless, I've helped a lot of people on this forum with regards to NYSC. I do that on a daily basis

Yeah, people need review of my work to convince them. Maybe henceforth, I'd start telling anyone who come for my service to give proof once they get their work done

Relocation outside camp doesn't take this much, I'd advice you to look for alternative. I don't use Escow or whataview. Once you make payment, your work will be done and reflect on your dashboard within 24hrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Buytrust20: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
NPTJ:
This is simple. Since you don't wish to serve in ekiti state then you have no option than to do your relocation back to where you want. School will be resuming 25th of this month, you have from now till then to decide. You go need clearance letter from your PPA to take do May clearance. Clearance always start on the 1st of every month unless the 1st fall on weekend

If you know you want to serve in ekiti, report to the school on the 25th for acceptance and go do documentation at the LG so that the proprietor can give you clearance letter by month end

But if you know you want to serve in Abuja, this is the time to work your redeployment back because the process of redeployment is always long (going to the secretariat for documentation after being redeployed and wait to be posted to a PPA) to avoid missing May clearance. Missing of clearance fit lead to extension of service year
Pls what's your digit so I can get in touch with u sir, thanks for your insight.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by badspirit: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Spherical77:
I understand your view. I do not need to sugercoat anything pertaining to my work. Nonetheless, I've helped a lot of people on this forum with regards to NYSC. I do that on a daily basis

Yeah, people need review of my work to convince them. Maybe henceforth, I'd start telling anyone who come for my service to give proof once they get their work done

Relocation outside camp doesn't take this much, I'd advice you to look for alternative. I don't use Escow or whataview. Once you make payment, your work will be done and reflect on your dashboard within 24hrs

Boss how far.... I asked how much is change of ppa in nasarawa and you just fashi me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackossky(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Spherical77:

Can you change LG?
AND how much for relocation to Lagos.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jackossky:

Can you change LG?
AND how much for relocation to Lagos.
Any relocation done outside camp takes just 24hrs to reflect on your dashboard. It's 60k for all state including FCT

Yes i can change LG
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
badspirit:

Boss how far.... I asked how much is change of ppa in nasarawa and you just fashi me
I'm so sorry change of PPA for Nasarawa state isn't available presently
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by banji001: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
I think it's just an automatic, no extra ways on that

sussybae:

In Lagos? How can I do that?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by simplistical: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
who has link for relocation runs
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by WonderWoman5775(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
GUIDE ON INFORMATION TO ALL YOUR NYSC RELATED QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT FROM FELLOW PCMs

https:///BD47c5RwKPR3ayCY98uLxE
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shurlar50(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello good evening
I went for nysc documentation (having relocated, Batch A Stream II).
The state code has changed though no PPA yet

My question is;
Do one need to go back to NYSC secretariat to continue the registration (ID card update, bank account and the rest) or PPA must reflect before going??

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackossky(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Spherical77:
Any relocation done outside camp takes just 24hrs to reflect on your dashboard. It's 60k for all state including FCT

Yes i can change LG

How much to change LG?
Kwara state. Your phone number also
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by badspirit: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Spherical77:
I'm so sorry change of PPA for Nasarawa state isn't available presently
But how much do you usually charge for it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Jackossky:

How much to change LG?
Kwara state. Your phone number also
which LG?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:44am On Apr 14, 2022
badspirit:

But how much do you usually charge for it?
it varies. Multinationals and health professionals are costly than government owned agency or school

The former is 30k, while the later could be 25k or 20k. State is also a key factor
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:50am On Apr 14, 2022
shurlar50:
Hello good evening
I went for nysc documentation (having relocated, Batch A Stream II).
The state code has changed though no PPA yet

My question is;
Do one need to go back to NYSC secretariat to continue the registration (ID card update, bank account and the rest) or PPA must reflect before going??
you ought to have done all that at the secretariat when you went for documentation

You supposed to have dropped your account details at the account office, collect ID card and write your name on the book of life

You can't wait until you get your PPA posting before dropping your account details. You can be issue ID card at the LG by your LGI. But you see that account details you don't have no choice than to drop it at the secretariat now to avoid stories
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lasisieniola77(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Please, i am looking for ppa, i got one request letter but the place i want to actually work, they have not employ me, they told me that they will get back to me on Friday and i have another company request letter, i don't know what to do. I am confuse
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2022
Lasisieniola77:
Please, i am looking for ppa, i got one request letter but the place i want to actually work, they have not employ me, they told me that they will get back to me on Friday and i have another company request letter, i don't know what to do. I am confuse
i guess you haven't gone for documentation? If yes, hold on for a while to see the outcome of your preferred PPA... If it linger too long then you have no other choice than to accept the one with you pending till when your preferred PPA finally calls you then you can change your PPA back
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by badspirit: 8:54am On Apr 14, 2022
AbbasJR:
nope.You?
Where were you posted?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by badspirit: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Spherical77:
it varies. Multinationals and health professionals are costly than government owned agency or school

The former is 30k, while the later could be 25k or 20k. State is also a key factor

Thanks sir....

But can I still change PPA after doing documentation in the local government I was posted to?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Daniiel: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Spherical77:
you ought to have done all that at the secretariat when you went for documentation

You supposed to have dropped your account details at the account office, collect ID card and write your name on the book of life

You can't wait until you get your PPA posting before dropping your account details. You can be issue ID card at the LG by your LGI. But you see that account details you don't have no choice than to drop it at the secretariat now to avoid stories

I relocated and I have finished documentation but I have not gotten ppa yet ... Will that hinder me from receiving alawee this April ... Cos mine is still showing absent
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2022
badspirit:

Thanks sir....

But can I still change PPA after doing documentation in the local government I was posted to?
Definitely

You can change your PPA within same LG. You can also change it to other LG of interest
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shurlar50(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Spherical77:

Okay thanks. I'll have to do that next week
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lasisieniola77(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
I will do that
Spherical77:
i guess you haven't gone for documentation? If yes, hold on for a while to see the outcome of your preferred PPA... If it linger too long then you have no other choice than to accept the one with you pending till when your preferred PPA finally calls you then you can change your PPA back
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Daniiel:

I relocated and I have finished documentation but I have not gotten ppa yet ... Will that hinder me from receiving alawee this April ... Cos mine is still showing absent
No it won't hinder you. It's a general problem. All batch A1 April clearance is absent. NYSC will decide what to do, but it won't affect you nor anyone else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.