Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082866 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2022
MizterAccurate:

Ok,Thanks.
Pls after doing ur documentation, ur next destination was the LGI place or ur PPA?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by okoIYAyin(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2022
John747:

Since you have applied yourself on your dashboard, you just have to be patient and pray it gets approved but from experience it may take months if at all it will be approved especially if you uploaded a good proof why your relocation should be approved.
In most cases, it may not be approved again or may take months to be approved.

Thanks for your input, appreciate it! At this point, it is advisable i use a plug that can help fasten the whole process or should i just make up my mind and go back to my initial state of deployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by John747: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
okoIYAyin:

Thanks for your input, appreciate it! At this point, it is advisable i use a plug that can help fasten the whole process or should i just make up my mind and go back to my initial state of deployment
The choice is yours as which you want or prefer. If you have the funds for using a plug, I'll sort it for you and it comes out after 24 hours. Or you can go back to your initial state of deployment...its all about your personal choice or what you want
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
jelil01:
Pls after doing ur documentation, ur next destination was the LGI place or ur PPA?
your PPA first before LGI

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Spherical77:
your PPA first before LGI
Thanks Boss
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bimsholex(f): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Spherical77:
That will be done while registering. Name correction per se

Good evening,pls my name was wrongly inputed during jamb regulization last year instead of Ajisebutu bimbo Esther, Ajisebutu bimbo shola was inputed and I ve applied for correction of name since November last year no response till now.pls wat can I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bimsholex:

Good evening,pls my name was wrongly inputed during jamb regulization last year instead of Ajisebutu bimbo Esther, Ajisebutu bimbo shola was inputed and I ve applied for correction of name since November last year no response till now.pls wat can I do

If your Regularization application was approved before you applied for change of name, you'd have to go to the JAMB Office to notify the officials in charge.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Bimsholex:

go back to jamb office to know if the correction had been forwarded to Abuja.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MizterAccurate(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2022
jelil01:

I went to my ppa first for acceptance then to the LGI office for documentation.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bimsholex(f): 9:07am On Apr 20, 2022
SamuelLoch:

If your Regularization application was approved before you applied for change of name, you'd have to go to the JAMB Office to notify the officials in charge.

It was already approved before I went for correction of name.pls am I to go to jamb office at Abuja to complian
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kuma007(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please how long does it take to be posted to PPA after relocation? My sister, a 2022 Batch A, Stream II corper, relocated from Katsina State to Ogun State. She left Katsina camp on Friday April 7, 2022 and on Monday, April 11, 2022, she was at the Abeokuta office of NYSC for documentation. She completed the whole process and her state code changed on her portal but till now she has not been posted to any PPA. I just want to know if this is normal or there is a problem already. Anybody experienced this or been in similar situation? Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bimsholex:

It was already approved before I went for correction of name.pls am I to go to jamb office at Abuja to complian

Yes, but not necessarily the Abuja branch, except if you live there.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jelil01: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
MizterAccurate:

I went to my ppa first for acceptance then to the LGI office for documentation.
Alryt na. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kinge345: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good afternoon to anyone reading this.
My name is Elvis and I'm an engineering graduate of enugu State university
of Science and technology (ESUT). I'm unable to do clearance in school due to my inability to pay my final year school fees. It is really depressing and painful to watch your fellow class mates clear up their selves off from school to NYSC while you being unable to do the same. The school fees is 135k I've got 69k already, If anyone can at least help me with anything so I could pay up before the Senate list comes out I will be forever grateful.
Here are my details below:
Account number : 2072985593
Bank: UBA
Thanks in advance, God Bless You!

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dumininu01(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is it possible for someone to be relocated without applying on nysc portal after leaving camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
dumininu01:
Is it possible for someone to be relocated without applying on nysc portal after leaving camp?
Yes

It's 24hrs relocation. It'd reflect on your dashboard within the 24hrs period
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dumininu01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes

Alright thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by okoIYAyin(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes

How much do you charge for relocation?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2022
okoIYAyin:

How much do you charge for relocation?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2022
Hi corpers

Change of PPA is readily available. I can post anyone that have not been given ppa before in ogun state. DM ASAP
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MayorWhales: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
Spherical77:
Hi corpers

Change of PPA is readily available. I can post anyone that have not been given ppa before in ogun state. DM ASAP
Can you make possible a choice ppa in Oyo? If yes how much is the cost?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
MayorWhales:

Can you make possible a choice ppa in Oyo? If yes how much is the cost?
choice of PPA varies. Your course of study is considered. Multinationals and health professionals are costly than government owned agency or school

The former is 30k, while the later could be 25k or 20k.

Don't you have a place in mind or a place you look forward to? I don't think it's encouraging helping you chose a PPA. Though i can, but i just felt it's better you pick a place you want
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ebi1ii: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please does anyone know of any company in port Harcourt accepting corpers? An engineering firm preferably. I'm in dire need of a ppa. Please recommend. Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Latest update

For those that can not afford express relocation, Kindly send your relocation details that you may have for 37k only. Approval within 7 days.

Contact me on WhatsApp: 08097040690
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Iampablito(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please, I relocated to a new state, I am from batch A stream 1 2022, I just got my PPA on Friday last week and there was holidays till Monday, my lgi has not been around till today, I tried doing the biometric with him and it said that the portal has closed. And my April is still showing absent, will I have any issue with payment or be penalised for it.
PS: this is my third month, the other 2 are showing present.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Toyade888(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2022
Iampablito:
Please, I relocated to a new state, I am from batch A stream 1 2022, I just got my PPA on Friday last week and there was holidays till Monday, my lgi has not been around till today, I tried doing the biometric with him and it said that the portal has closed. And my April is still showing absent, will I have any issue with payment or be penalised for it.
PS: this is my third month, the other 2 are showing present.

@Spherical77 please your thoughts on this
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Toyade888:

@Spherical77 please your thoughts on this
Go back to your LGI and convince him/her to understand why you missed the clearance. Although I know NYSC delayed it but i don't know if you also add to the delay. Your LGI can actually help you out despite missing clearance. You'll write a letter through your LGI to the state cordinator's detailing why you missed the clearance duly signed and stamped by your LGI

Having said that, the worst that could happen is to miss April allowance. However, you must also ensure you don't have another absent again to avoid having extension of service.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Toyade888(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spherical77:
Go back to your LGI and convince him/her to understand why you missed the clearance. Although I know NYSC delayed it but i don't know if you also add to the delay. Your LGI can actually help you out despite missing clearance. You'll write a letter through your LGI to the state cordinator's detailing why you missed the clearance duly signed and stamped by your LGI

Having said that, the worst that could happen is to miss April allowance. However, you must also ensure you don't have another absent again to avoid having extension of service.

Okay what about those that haven't gotten their ppa letter yet and by default don't have a LGI to report too. What happens then please?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Toyade888:

Okay what about those that haven't gotten their ppa letter yet and by default don't have a LGI to report too. What happens then please?
you still don't have PPA up till this moment? Why the delay? Which state are you serving?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Toyade888(m): 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spherical77:
you still don't have PPA up till this moment? Why the delay? Which state are you serving?

Oyo state i relocated with the batch a stream 1.
I did my documentation on april 5th till now no ppa letter

What gives me concern now is due to the public holidays i might not see it till thursday next week.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Toyade888:

Oyo state i relocated with the batch a stream 1.
I did my documentation on april 5th till now no ppa letter

What gives me concern now is due to the public holidays i might not see it till thursday next week.
you haven't done your clearance then. You should have contacted your state cordinator's to know why the delay. The month will end next week. Another clearance will commence immediately. Don't you have anyone at the secretariat that you can reach out to?

Had it been you're in Ogun or Lagos state, i would have helped you get posted to a PPA even though you haven't gotten one yet

As for other states, you must have been posted before i can help you change it to your preferred PPA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Toyade888(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spherical77:
you haven't done your clearance then. You should have contacted your state cordinator's to know why the delay. The month will end next week. Another clearance will commence immediately. Don't you have anyone at the secretariat that you can reach out to?

Had it been you're in Ogun or Lagos state, i would have helped you get posted to a PPA even though you haven't gotten one yet

As for other states, you must have been posted before i can help you change it to your preferred PPA

Quite frankly I'm so tired now, the state Co - ordinator only said they are working on it. We are quite many that haven't seen our ppa yet.

I did the clearance. I have gotten a new state code and my new ID card.

I sincerely don't know what to do anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.