Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1085500 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by clothingonline(m): 3:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Plain white Tees kanim original 2k
Corper items available

Payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Bestcreamreview:
Please I applied for change of PPA, my old ppa letter disappeared from my dashboard but there's no new one there yet, it's been over a week and it's still blank, what does that mean? Should I keep waiting or go back to my LGI to complain? Someone please respond
Go back to your LGI please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2022
darkstar6971:
When is batch c registration commencing please?
next month
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:22am On Aug 29, 2022
jjstanley:
Please is there any means of going for service if one does diploma (not ND), Pre-Hnd and HND programme from same polytechnic?...the admission was not gotten through jamb though
you mean all your admission wasn't through JAMB?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fedxwan(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Spherica177:
next month

Oh this is good news, cause some people said October.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by darkstar6971(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Spherica177:
next month
thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Websters: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by AdeWAyne: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
I remember when I was preparing for NYSC... omo plans full ground as omo boy...

Fast forward to the experience itself...

The ladies were fantastic and the experience was once-in-a-lifetime...

The freedom that comes with being long away from home...

I have one regret tho

Looking back now, I wish someone had told me how to add value to myself and make some money while still enjoying the life of my head.

For those of you preparing to go or are currently going through NYSC, learn from some of us who only had fun and didn't make money...

Learn a valuable skill (there are a lot of them on Obasanjo's internet), monetize it, and have madt fun!

After 11 months, you will thank yourself for making that decision.

Why?

Because instead of jostling and hustling for jobs that are seldom available in the labour market, you will be looking to scale your business.

Whatever you do, don't forget this.

Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 10:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Delta, kwara, Osun, Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state PPA reposting should come in ASAP
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fedxwan(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Spherica177:
Delta, kwara, Osun, Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state PPA reposting should come in ASAP

Good morning, please this remobilisation that will conclude today, are they going to go to camp before batch c goes to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Fedxwan:

Good morning, please this remobilisation that will conclude today, are they going to go to camp before batch c goes to camp?
They will all go to camp together
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PeeT123: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Spherica177:

Pls Sir I want to ask a question!!
I am batch b 2 copper that just left camp, after day of searching for ppa being rejected by the company I was posted to, I finally got one but I haven’t start going to work

Now something arises and due to some reason I want to redeploy to my state ya, do I still need to go for ppa since I haven’t started before or just wait till the deployment click
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2022
PeeT123:

Pls Sir I want to ask a question!!
I am batch b 2 copper that just left camp, after day of searching for ppa being rejected by the company I was posted to, I finally got one but I haven’t start going to work

Now something arises and due to some reason I want to redeploy to my state ya, do I still need to go for ppa since I haven’t started before or just wait till the deployment click
You have to start going to your PPA so that you can be given clearance letter for this month clearance. However, if you've gotten this month clearance letter already then you have no point going there provided you are certain that your redeployment to another state will work
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by alakhumeorobo: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please when will the next batch of nysc pass out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PeeT123: 12:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Spherica177:
You have to start going to your PPA so that you can be given clearance letter for this month clearance. However, if you've gotten this month clearance letter already then you have no point going there provided you are certain that your redeployment to another state will work

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate

I want to work my redeployment I also heard that they have stop redeployment for now, how true is that?

My fate now is when will the redeployment posting come back and for how long will I wait without going for ppa before I relocate, I’m confused �
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2022
PeeT123:

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate

I want to work my redeployment I also heard that they have stop redeployment for now, how true is that?

My fate now is when will the redeployment posting come back and for how long will I wait without going for ppa before I relocate, I’m confused �
Yes, redeployment is on hold for now till when batch C kickstart. Reason why i suggested you start going to your PPA pending till when it returns back

Redeployment will be back when batch C report to camp. I believe the person helping you with the redeployment should be able to give you timeframe when it'd click

You're out of camp already. It'd be express relocation. It takes 24hrs maximum to get approval and relocate to the new state

Btw, batch C is likely to report to camp late this month or early next month. In this case, I'd advice you to report to your PPA pending till then to avoid missing 2 clearance (September and October) which might be an hindrance to your POP with your batch
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PeeT123: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2022
Spherica177:
Yes, redeployment is on hold for now till when batch C kickstart. Reason why i suggested you start going to your PPA pending till when it returns back

Redeployment will be back when batch C report to camp. I believe the person helping you with the redeployment should be able to give you timeframe when it'd click

You're out of camp already. It'd be express relocation. It takes 24hrs maximum to get approval and relocate to the new state

Btw, batch C is likely to report to camp late this month or early next month. In this case, I'd advice you to report to your PPA pending till then to avoid missing 2 clearance (September and October) which might be an hindrance to your POP with your batch

I got you sir, thanks
What if I can get clearance for the two month if possible and what about the my cds! Is it still important that I go to cds before the redeployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2022
PeeT123:

I got you sir, thanks
What if I can get clearance for the two month if possible and what about the my cds! Is it still important that I go to cds before the redeployment
like i said earlier if you are so sure and certain of your redeployment then you don't have to bother about CDS

But mind you, your LGI might use CDS attendance before you can be cleared for the month. Though this seldomly occur but you never can tell the month your LGI would consider

Why not try and attend one or two of the 4 CDS in a month or better still get in touch with your CDS president or CLO if there's anyway they could be of help

If your LGI chose to use CDS attendance for clearance then you'd be given query which must be duly signed and stamped by your employer (PPA) which is to ascertain whether you aren't a ghost corper

Not attending CDS for 2 months without any backup is a risk
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ghallant01(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Those that did different course in ND and HND does it really matter during documents screening in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Youngaboy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Spherica177:
Age reduction coming soon for batch c...... compile ur details✌️

No further Questions till Batch C starts��

Please it is possible to get an exemption letter from NYSC this batch? I applied for this since February but I have been receiving many excuses from the person. Please when can I expect it. When is batch C going to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Ghallant01:
Those that did different course in ND and HND does it really matter during documents screening in camp?
not at all

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Youngaboy:

Please it is possible to get an exemption letter from NYSC this batch? I applied for this since February but I have been receiving many excuses from the person. Please when can I expect it. When is batch C going to camp?
Yes you can. The person should come out straight with you and stop driving you left, right and centre

No official date yet for batch C but it's likely to be this month or early next month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nerdychica(f): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
When is the next batch going to camp

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ghallant01(m): 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spherica177:
not at all
Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2022
I have two questions:
1. when is batch c2 passing out?

2. For an instance, haven been paid all my allowances without skipping a month. On the 12th month when i am rounding up, will i recieve double alawee still?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2022
joxxy01:
I have two questions:
1. when is batch c2 passing out?

2. For an instance, haven been paid all my allowances without skipping a month. On the 12th month when i am rounding up, will i recieve double alawee still?
you only have 12 months to collect allawee which implies that once you've collected up to 11 months then the last one to your POP will be only one which makes it 12. Double allawee are for those who have collected only 10 months allawee so far before their POP

No official date yet for C2 POP
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IamSassy(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello everyone,

A leading provider of asset integrity and maintenance solutions to the Oil & Gas, Power, and Water sectors is looking to employ a self-starter and goal oriented individual to fill the position of an Asset Integrity Engineer.

If you are a graduate of any of these disciplines: Petroleum engineering, Pipeline Engineering, Materials sciences, or Mechanical engineering, and would like to serve in Lagos, kindly forward your CV to *360hub.recruitment*@*gmail.*com*

Let the subject if your mail be: ASSET INTEGRITY ENGINEER-NYSC

Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nimi3326: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good afternoon admin, I have a question. if one doesn't go for general cds but goes to thumbprint and do monthly clearance (no problem with this), will there be any issue? like for not always attending general cds @Spherica177
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Spherica177:
you only have 12 months to collect allawee which implies that once you've collected up to 11 months then the last one to your POP will be only one which makes it 12. Double allawee are for those who have collected only 10 months allawee so far before their POP

No official date yet for C2 POP
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by jjstanley(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Spherica177:
you mean all your admission wasn't through JAMB?
Yes the admission wasn't through jamb
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by EmmyCC: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2022
When is next Nysc registration starting?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
jjstanley:

Yes the admission wasn't through jamb
revalidation

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.