Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1090536 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nakaman: 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Spherica177:
nawa o

You guys should talk to your LGI if he/she can repost you guys to a better place that is accessible. Let your LGI know the challenges you guys are facing. I believe you guys have every reason to be reposted. Expecially on the ground of NON PAYMENT OF MONTHLY STIPEND by your employer/s

If paradventure it didn't work out. I mean if your LGI didn't post you guys out to a better place that is accessible, then the other option is RELOCATION

You guys should relocate to another state. You can't be in a place that is not just only accessible but also working without being paid by your employer

Lol, have you toured the whole community to have assumed no presence of Ndi Igbo or whataview?
we have toured the whole town but nothing here.

Me am tired
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
nakaman:
we have toured the whole town but nothing here.

Me am tired
Report to your LGI to change your PPA out of that community with the excuse that your employer is not willing to pay. You guys can go out of the community to look for PPA and meet your LGI to repost you guys there if luckily you find any

Another option is to Redeploy

OR

Renegotiate with your employer to consider you guys plight

You can't continue to lament while your problem linger. A problem need solution and those are the solution listed above

Make your choice

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nakaman: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2022
Spherica177:
Report to your LGI to change your PPA out of that community with the excuse that your employer is not willing to pay. You guys can go out of the community to look for PPA and meet your LGI to repost you guys there if luckily you find any

Another option is to Redeploy

OR

Renegotiate with your employer to consider you guys plight

You can't continue to lament while your problem linger. A problem need solution and those are the solution listed above

Make your choice

thanks a lot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lagos PPA reposting can come in ASAP
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nmadu1: 1:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Hello guys,
Will batch C stream 2 be paid in November or our allawee ends in October?
Make person know how to plan biko
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nmadu1: 1:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Spherica177:
Lagos PPA reposting can come in ASAP
Hello guys,
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2022
nmadu1:
Hello guys,
NYSC owe corpers 12 months stipend including the one collected in camp

Count the numbers of months you've collected so far and the remaining one left then you'd know if you will get paid in November or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2022
Join our Whatsapp group for reliable updates and tips on 2022 Batch 'C' mobilization,

We dish out helpful tips and timely updates on the online registration as well as help you prepare for the orientation camp.

>>> CLICK HERE TO JOIN <<<

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Layographics(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just want to introduce you to a YouTube channel where can learn how to use Photoshop for graphics designs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWCX8QUX80
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by IOOlawoore: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good evening everyone. I wish each and everyone of the prospective Corps members a good national service experience.
I am Isaac Olawoore, PhD. I was the best Corp Member of the year in Imo State where I served some years back. I am also a recipient of the NYSC Presidents' Honour Award (you may want to google and check my claims).

I came here because I want to share with you my experiences. I was given automatic employment with the Federal Ministry of Works, Housing and Powers, however, I rejected it. This is because what I earn monthly with my self-thought skill gives me 10 years of salary that I could get working with the ministry in a year without stepping out of my apartment.

You may wish to check the link below which our NGO (Kingdom of Unemployment and Poverty Depopulation, KUP-D) created for African Youth. We are here to empower the first 100 million African Youth that is ready to be delivered from unemployment and poverty illness.

https://www.nairaland.com/7338485/kingdom-unemployment-poverty-depopulation

God bless NYSC
God bless Nigerian Youth,
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by John747: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Good evening to the prospective 2022 batch C Corp members eagerly waiting for the portal to be opened for fresh registration.

Good news is that portal opens for fresh registration this month(no official date yet) but it's likely to be this week or nextweek. So prepare your documents for camp.

For those who were posted in batch B 2022 but did not report to camp, please once portal opens for registration try and revalidate only on the official NYSC portal for your details to be among the batch C stream one or two.

Also, after revalidating, there is no guarantee your former state of deployment would change to a new state as it remains the initial state of deployment in most cases.

Revalidation is simply the process of returning your details back to NYSC to be mobilized and shifted to a new batch and not changing your former state of deployment.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2022
ALL I NEED FOR YOUR DIRECT POSTING:~

FULL NAME:

CALLUP NUMBER:

STATE OF ORIGIN:

PREFERRED STATE:

EMAIL:
PASSWORD:

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mrzou(m): 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nice to meet you, my name is Chen Bing. I come from Hong Kong, China. I am a gift card supplier,My company buys a large number of gift cards and cryptocurrency every day, looking for honest and long-term partners. If you have any business, please remember to contact me. I will be online 24 hours a day, quickly complete the transaction and pay quickly
My WhatsApp number is +85268798257
Steam 100USD = 54000
Steam 100EUR = 53000
Steam 100CHF = 55000
Steam 100GBP = 61000
Steam 100CAD = 40000
Steam 100AUD = 36000
Steam 100NZD = 32000
Ask for prices on other denominations and cards from other countries
------------------------------------------
amazon physical card 100USD = 45000
amazon code 100USD = 41000
amazon physical card 100CAD = 32000
amazon physical card 100AUD = 28000
amazon code 100AUD = 26000
amazon physical card 100EUR = 42000
amazon physical card 100GBP = 49000
------------------------------------------
iTunes physical card 100USD = 40000
iTunes code 100USD = 38000
iTunes physical card 100GBP = 42000
iTunes physical card 100CAD = 35000
-------------------------------------------
Razer Gold 100USD = 57000
eBay 100USD = 44000
Sephora 100USD = 47000
Nordstrom 100USD = 47000
American express 100USD = 45000
vanilla 100USD = 450000
vanilla 100CAD =41000
Xbox 100USD = 40000
NIKE 100USD = 45000
Macy 100USD = 43000
Footlock 100USD = 51000
Other denominations of cards ask
----------------------------------------------
The above is the reference price of the card.,
If you have other gift cards, various fund transfers, and various coins
please feel free to ask me the price.
The exchange rate is very good and the speed is very fast

Bitcoin / USDT latest exchange rate
10-50$ 1=660 Naira
50-100$ 1=670 Naira
100-300$ 1=680 Naira
300-500$ 1=700 Naira
500-2000$ 1=710 Naira
2000-5000$ 1=730 Naira

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ucha1: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2022
please will there be another batch this year after this batch c?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2022
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING UPDATE WELL

AGE REDUCTION NOW AVAILABLE ✅

REDEPLOYMENT FAST APPROVAL NOW AVAILABLE ✅

PHYSICAL VERIFICATION NOW AVAILABLE ✅

ANY ISSUE ON NYSC NOW AVAILABLE ✅

SOME ADDITIONAL PPA NOW AVAILABLE BUT WE WILL TALLK ON THAT SOON

PLEASE DM FOR PRICES

MY DM IS SUPER FULL RIGHT NOW, PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME WHILE I REPLY EVERYONE ���
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2022
ucha1:
please will there be another batch this year after this batch c?
there will be another registration for Batch C stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ucha1: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Spherica177:
there will be another regi
stration for Batch C stream 2

please sir, I want to get it right,my name is not among the released Senate list of my school and once the Senate list is out it is for that particular batch stream 1and 2

that why I want know if I still stand a chance of going to service this year
please advise,am so heartbroken after seeing the list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
ucha1:

please sir, I want to get it right,my name is not among the released Senate list of my school and once the Senate list is out it is for that particular batch stream 1and 2

that why I want know if I still stand a chance of going to service this year
please advise,am so heartbroken after seeing the list
why not make enquiries to know the reason why your name isn't included? Or is it a norms in your school? I mean perhaps your school do release names in batches

Anyway, there's always a fresh registration for every stream and batch. Just as batch C registration is on going. Some who registered now will be assigned for stream 2 while those who get called up after this present registration are called stream 1. NYSC portal will reopen for another registration (stream 2) to absorb more PCMs

If your school could send your name during stream 2 registration then you can register and join stream 2. If otherwise, you should be hoping on next year batch A

Some school do send names by batches not stream while some do send for both batches and streams

Although your chances of being mobilised for stream 2 is slightly slim since your name wasn't included for batch C, especially if your school don't send names by stream but batches
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by frankmoney(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Spherica177:
when will that be
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Idrisk19(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Spherica177:
Good evening. Can I check my DOB on Nysc portal before registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Idrisk19:

Good evening. Can I check my DOB on Nysc portal before registration?
Your jamb date of birth is what NYSC use

You can use your date of birth to check if your name is among the Senate list
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dalyjay(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=Spherica177 post=117016799]Your jamb date of birth is what NYSC use

You can use your date of birth to check if your name is among the Senate list

Good morning, can a foreign trained graduate's not given date and time for physical verification go to the centre and be attended too. There seems to be a delay in given out time and date and it starts today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.