Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1092619 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Vieybazz(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Spherica177:
why not make enquiries to know the reason why your name isn't included? Or is it a norms in your school? I mean perhaps your school do release names in batches

Anyway, there's always a fresh registration for every stream and batch. Just as batch C registration is on going. Some who registered now will be assigned for stream 2 while those who get called up after this present registration are called stream 1. NYSC portal will reopen for another registration (stream 2) to absorb more PCMs

If your school could send your name during stream 2 registration then you can register and join stream 2. If otherwise, you should be hoping on next year batch A

Some school do send names by batches not stream while some do send for both batches and streams

Although your chances of being mobilised for stream 2 is slightly slim since your name wasn't included for batch C, especially if your school don't send names by stream but batches

Please I need to know the names of the school that has released senate list, cos I couldn’t find my name there yet so I needed to know if it’s a problem on my side or that my school hasn’t uploaded yet.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2022
Vieybazz:

Please I need to know the names of the school that has released senate list, cos I couldn’t find my name there yet so I needed to know if it’s a problem on my side or that my school hasn’t uploaded yet.
login to NYSC portal and scroll downward. You'd see senate list and graduation list

You can check senate list with your date of birth and name

You can check graduation list with your school name, course and the batch you are expecting to join
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Petrepan231: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2022
darkstar6971:
When is batch c registration commencing please?
It has started.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Petrepan231: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Direct Posting....Payment after confirmation..

Age reduction ..Half payemt ,den balance after confirmation...

PPA /LG posting and Ghosting..: Half payment also....

Medical report for those that would want to relocate and exit camp early..

Whatsaap me on

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by trashhub: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
Do you have plastics bottle to sell, you can call us or send us a mail.
Phones: 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2022
please when is c1 and c2 passing out?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
joxxy01:
please when is c1 and c2 passing out?
C1 is 6th October

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Spherica177:
C1 is 6th October
alright thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
PLEASE I MIGHT STOP COLLECTING NAMES TOMORROW ❗️

SEND YOUR DETAILS ASAP��
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by checky619: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please how can I change Nysc date of graduation before deployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ahmedisho(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hello house,

Please I need your help I forgot my log in password and I am trying to recover it through forget password and it is requesting for my pet name which I don't remember please which other ways can I recover my password it is matter of urgency.

Thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by theultimatep3(m): 12:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Spherica177:
why not make enquiries to know the reason why your name isn't included? Or is it a norms in your school? I mean perhaps your school do release names in batches

Anyway, there's always a fresh registration for every stream and batch. Just as batch C registration is on going. Some who registered now will be assigned for stream 2 while those who get called up after this present registration are called stream 1. NYSC portal will reopen for another registration (stream 2) to absorb more PCMs

If your school could send your name during stream 2 registration then you can register and join stream 2. If otherwise, you should be hoping on next year batch A

Some school do send names by batches not stream while some do send for both batches and streams

Although your chances of being mobilised for stream 2 is slightly slim since your name wasn't included for batch C, especially if your school don't send names by stream but batches

Hello sir, I have a challenge with misspelt name on my statement of result.

My surname is "Polycarp." However, after registration, I just found out that the name on my result is Polycapp.

The name on my dashboard is same as that on my result, but different from the on on Jamb's platform

Will it affect me in camp. I intend correct it albeit I want to know if it o will need to do so before camp.

Spherical77
cc. ConsciousMan01
cc. VTJN
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by sammydigital: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2022
Copper Wee!

Do you want to get direct posting to your desired state?

Are you tired of the state you were initially posted?
Are you in camp and still thinking of where they will post you?

If any of these are your challenges, then you don’t have to bother anymore because we are here to Make sure you get the best place you desire to serve your father’s land.

Our job is to help serving coppers and intending coppers to relocate to any state of their choice due to sickness, insecurities, marriage and any other reason that is best known to them.

We also facilitate new posting to any state before coppers receive their call up letters to go to camp.

NB: We are not an agent, we are a licensed body that provides ICT services to NYSC, JAMB, WAEC, NECO and the Ministry of Education,

Those interested should contact us on.

WhatsApp: 09094249413
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2022
theultimatep3:

Hello sir, I have a challenge with misspelt name on my statement of result.

My surname is "Polycarp." However, after registration, I just found out that the name on my result is Polycapp.

The name on my dashboard is same as that on my result, but different from the on on Jamb's platform

Will it affect me in camp. I intend correct it albeit I want to know if it o will need to do so before camp.

Spherical77
cc. ConsciousMan01
cc. VTJN
The name on your dashboard is the same as that on your result? You are good to go

Btw, I hope you mean your university/polytechnic result? If it's the same with that on your dashboard then no qualms
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2022
Pls I registered for NYSC batch C but I am not ready yet. Will I be eligible to revalidate for next batch i.e batch C stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by theultimatep3(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Spherica177:
The name on your dashboard is the same as that on your result? You are good to go

Btw, I hope you mean your university/polytechnic result? If it's the same with that on your dashboard then no qualms

The name on my statement of result is polycapp same with the name on my result. However, the my surname is polycarp. That's what's on my uniben kofa, JAMB platform and id card.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Spherica177:

Bro, good day
This is for someone who hasn't gone for NYSC and is already working with a company...
Can you help the person work the posting back to the State where the company is situated and the same company? Is any official document required?

Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2022
theultimatep3:

The name on my statement of result is polycapp same with the name on my result. However, the my surname is polycarp. That's what's on my uniben kofa, JAMB platform and id card.
let me get this right please

Your surname is Polycarp but polycapp is what is written on your statement of result and dashboard right?

If I'm right. Then you have two options

1. Continue using polycapp which is on your statement of results and NYSC dashboard

2. Go to your school for name correction and make it reflects on your NYSC database

If you go with the first choice then you can go with this batch because your jamb result is not among the document for NYSC. However, if you opt for the second choice then you should forget going with this batch

Btw, name correction had been suspended by NYSC. Any corrections must come from your school

Personally, I'd advice you to consider option 2 to avoid discrepancy in your documents in the future

The R and P differences in your surname might be harmful to you in the future
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2022
SamuelLoch:

Bro, good day
This is for someone who hasn't gone for NYSC and is already working with a company...
Can you help the person work the posting back to the State where the company is situated and the same company? Is any official document required?

Thanks
Yes i can

You start with direct posting first to the state where the company is located then work your PPA to the said company or if the company can issue you a request letter then you take it along to camp to be posted there. Although, request letter isn't guaranteed that you'd be posted there. Some request do get rejected while some get accepted

The request letter will save you the money that you'll pay for me to work your PPA posting to the company. But if paradventure it got rejected or didn't get posted to the company then you can now pay to work your PPA to the company back
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by theultimatep3(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Spherica177:
let me get this right please

Your surname is Polycarp but polycapp is what is written on your statement of result and dashboard right?

If I'm right. Then you have two options

1. Continue using polycapp which is on your statement of results and NYSC dashboard

2. Go to your school for name correction and make it reflects on your NYSC database

If you go with the first choice then you can go with this batch because your jamb result is not among the document for NYSC. However, if you opt for the second choice then you should forget going with this batch

Btw, name correction had been suspended by NYSC. Any corrections must come from your school

Personally, I'd advice you to consider option 2 to avoid discrepancy in your documents in the future

The R and P differences in your surname might be harmful to you in the future

You are correct Sir.

However, what is the possibility of changing the name on my NYSC certificate before the correction process I have initiated in school reflects on my statement of results
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Emarex:
Pls I registered for NYSC batch C but I am not ready yet. Will I be eligible to revalidate for next batch i.e batch C stream 2
revalidation is meant for new batch I.e batch A1, B1, C1 not A2, B2, C2

You can join batch C2 if you want but not revalidate

Revalidation is meant for every fresh batch

You'll be given a new call up number if you revalidate but if you chose to go with batch C stream 2 then it's the same call up number you have now that you'll use
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2022
theultimatep3:

You are correct Sir.

However, what is the possibility of changing the name on my NYSC certificate before the correction process I have initiated in school reflects on my statement of results
I don't get you

Do you intend to say what's the possibility of changing the name on your NYSC dashboard?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2022
ahmedisho:
Hello house,

Please I need your help I forgot my log in password and I am trying to recover it through forget password and it is requesting for my pet name which I don't remember please which other ways can I recover my password it is matter of urgency.

Thank you.
mail NYSC directly. They may request for your ID card, callup number, matric number and name of school
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by theultimatep3(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Spherica177:
I don't get you

Do you intend to say what's the possibility of changing the name on your NYSC dashboard?

No Sir.

I meant to say, can I use the polycarp on my nysc certificate b4 correcrions are reflected on my statement of result
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2022
theultimatep3:

No Sir.

I meant to say, can I use the polycarp on my nysc certificate b4 correcrions are reflected on my statement of result
Yes, you can if you chose to

Yours is error correction. You can change it on the dashboard
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Spherica177:
revalidation is meant for new batch I.e batch A1, B1, C1 not A2, B2, C2

You can join batch C2 if you want but not revalidate

Revalidation is meant for every fresh batch

You'll be given a new call up number if you revalidate but if you chose to go with batch C stream 2 then it's the same call up number you have now that you'll use
Thanks so much sir
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SamuelLoch: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Spherica177:
Yes i can

You start with direct posting first to the state where the company is located then work your PPA to the said company or if the company can issue you a request letter then you take it along to camp to be posted there. Although, request letter isn't guaranteed that you'd be posted there. Some request do get rejected while some get accepted

The request letter will save you the money that you'll pay for me to work your PPA posting to the company. But if paradventure it got rejected or didn't get posted to the company then you can now pay to work your PPA to the company back

Thanks man.
Lemme give a recap just to be sure that I have a perfect understanding of your message.
So, are you saying that there are 2 direct postings to make this work, perfectly?
The first is to the State in Nigeria, and the second is to the precise company. On point or not?

To save cost... One can go to camp with the Request Letter from the company. This method is not 100% assured.

So, let's say the company is at Abuja, and this person was posted to the orientation camp at Akwa-Ibom. If the request letter method is guaranteed to work, would the person just submit it there and that's all?

Thanks boss
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Petrepan231: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Don't Forget all do all these Services..

Direct Posting....Payment after confirmation..

*AGE REDUCTION ..HALF PAYMENT First to kick start the work ,den balance after confirmation...

PPA /LG posting and Ghosting..: Half payment also....

Medical report for those that would want to relocate and exit camp early..

Whatsaap me on

.opportunity is still on for those that want direct posting... State of origin and Lagos and Abuja..is currently close for now...but other States can come in for as low as 45k...

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: Mikeal09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.