Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1084384 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2022
From info gotten so far

Camp is 26th

No Stream 2 for batch C 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2022
I have uploaded my evaluation letter and other necessary documents, but my portal still reads "Yet to complete online evaluation"

What could be wrong please
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CBTxFactor: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Spirithusband:
Please I have a problem. I just missed my October clearance. Is there anything I can do anymore??
how can you miss something that isn't over yet?? Sir, go to your secretariat and proceed with your clearance.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Petrepan231: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Spirithusband:
Please I have a problem. I just missed my October clearance. Is there anything I can do anymore??
Clearance is still on though, u just missed that time u were asked to come for it..
Do yourself a favour and go back and plead with your LGI that you missed it,he/she will allow you to be cleared
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Guezzit: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spirithusband: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Petrepan231:

Clearance is still on though, u just missed that time u were asked to come for it..
Do yourself a favour and go back and plead with your LGI that you missed it,he/she will allow you to be cleared

I later met up. Thank you very much. I was scared oo
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Guezzit: 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nakaman: 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Who know of organization that provide accommodation in delta state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MistaDanny7: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guezzit:

Hi everyone.. I have a problem
I’m batch 22A stream 1 and I’ll be done in 4 months.. however I left my PPA because it was so toxic.. it was so bad that I was having constant asthma attacks.. I couldn’t continue anymore so I just left.. I haven’t told my LGI and luckily for me, I was able to get an internship position elsewhere

Can I go meet my LGI to ask if I can change my ppa regardless of the fact that I’m almost done?
Yes you can if where you're going to is better than where you are currently
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dalyjay(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2022
shoyemiayodeji:
I have uploaded my evaluation letter and other necessary documents, but my portal still reads "Yet to complete online evaluation"

I am experiencing the same thing here
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Weirdgee: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2022
Spherica177:
From info gotten so far

Camp is 26th

Hmm
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kyrian0: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
shoyemiayodeji:

It happens sometimes and you need to upload them again, if it persists, I can assist you with it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kanan231: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Medical report for relocation
Medical fitness for registration
Relocation
Age reduction
Direct posting
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nakaman: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
I want to change my ppa without the consent of the LgI, how risky is this. Knowing he is the one clearing me in the previous ppa
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 8:03am On Oct 11, 2022
MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE

The medical fitness certificate is a compulsory requirement for registration at the orientation camp.

Contact me to help process yours from the government hospital of your choice.

>>> CLICK HERE FOR WHATSAPP <<<

or call ---> 0 8 1 3 4 8 0 3 4 4 9

I can also get you a medical report for any of these situations:
✓ To apply for redeployment
✓ To avoid stress in camp
✓ To exit camp.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by GRACYBEST: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
As a young graduate who is waiting for NYSC, you can equip yourself with digital skill that will earn you in dollar during and after service. Amazingly theses will cost you nothing. just follow the link below:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/58sfc8a0urny
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherica177: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
nakaman:
I want to change my ppa without the consent of the LgI, how risky is this. Knowing he is the one clearing me in the previous ppa
Talk to your LGI about it. Let him see reason why you want to change your PPA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Gabriel91: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
As a human being, if your inform u will surely be transform.....what make man poor is not spiritual battle or village people ....what makes man poor is simply because ,(people pass over opportunity repeatedly) {POOR}, with a wrong though of things they should check and try to confirm it authenticity before drawing conclusions...����� Check out that link and see the favour it will return to u. Good luck!

https://www.web5project.io/referral/cNd13y
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by egojeny1(f): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2022
Spherica177:
From info gotten so far

Camp is 26th

Might be true though. ASUU strike might have affected it. Which students will even go apart from those in private unis?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
pls when is batch c2 pop?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by khomphie: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2022
*JOIN NYSC GROUP CHAT FOR*�
�*Updated News*
�*Direct Posting*
�*Medical Fitness*
�*Relocation*
�*Any Other Related Nysc Issue*
�������

https:///DIuRa2PsyfQHpM8BZ4foMh

*KEEP SHARING TO YOUR VARIOUS SCHOOLS AND DEPARTMENT GROUP CHAT*
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bada007(m): 1:19am On Oct 20, 2022
Please when is the next pop
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oluwahseun(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
If you're a fresh grad or a corper aspiring to grow your business or get the best chances in living your career dreams this post-Covid time...

Then, it's hightime you learned to do better than most others in your LinkedIn Profile, Cover Letter and CV.

If you want to get direct strategies and tips from Google, Harvard & LinkedIn Experts on exactly what you need to do to standout and get opportunities many others lose...

Then, you should join my Modern CV, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile Building Master Class �... Join now, as it's about to kick off. I have curated for you all
what you need.

Hit the link to Join Now... https:///rflmve
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
bada007:
Please when is the next pop

3rd November
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bada007(m): 8:42am On Oct 21, 2022
lizychimamanda:

3rd November

Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bada007(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2022
lizychimamanda:

3rd November
Thanks for the earlier response,pls will there be another aside the 3rd November this year again or tjis is the last one for the year

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lizychimamanda(f): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2022
bada007:

Thanks for the earlier response,pls will there be another aside the 3rd November this year again or tjis is the last one for the year
It's the last for this year
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bada007(m): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2022
lizychimamanda:

It's the last for this year
thanks very much
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.