Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1086487 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kachidubem: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Next nysc camp is October 23rd
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jackanda1(m): 4:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Kachidubem:
Next nysc camp is October 23rd
Is this an official information? If so, what's your source?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 2:44am On Sep 26, 2023
Some schools has begun uploading senate list.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2023
Olamilekxy:
I also need someone that can process direct posting to Lagos
I'm at your service. 101% success rate guaranteed.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 2:55am On Sep 26, 2023
lordprogress:
Pls I filled the form for opening of account in camp bur till today the bank has not create anything and when was doing documentation at secretariat I wrote my normal old bank account no.
Here is my question will I not get paid the allowance by month end.
If they didn't reject the account details, you will definitely be paid your allowances.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nex123: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Which 2 States has the best Agricultural farms and industries ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pinkylovely: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2023
For people who have real health conditions that may affect their activities in camp, e.g asthma, are there any due processes to follow in order to avoid triggers during one's stay in the camp?

If you're an ex corp member and have any idea about my question, I'll be grateful if you drop a reply.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Iamwaterpark(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
My name is Dolapo Oyebode. I studied in a private university in Ghana. I wanted to evaluate with ministry of education my certificate and I was told I need a liaison officer. I don't know how to go about it and I need help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Blesschemical: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
pinkylovely:
For people who have real health conditions that may affect their activities in camp, e.g asthma, are there any due processes to follow in order to avoid triggers during one's stay in the camp?

If you're an ex corp member and have any idea about my question, I'll be grateful if you drop a reply.
Just avoid any strenuous activity on camp. You can also join societies like Red cross, OBS etc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
Olamilekxy:
To those that have gone for service, how can someone make money at nysc camp?

Any business idea?

Day play, u don hear of sead, if you get chance to even see proper sleep self you go bless god
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olamilekxy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tijani009:

Day play, u don hear of sead, if you get chance to even see proper sleep self you go bless god

What about at night?

Maybe selling something at the mami market
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 3:43am On Oct 07, 2023
Olamilekxy:

What about at night?

Maybe selling something at the mami market
Light offs at 10 pm no body is seen outside
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olamilekxy(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2023
Tijani009:

Light offs at 10 pm no body is seen outside

Alright. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sabinatee: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good evening. Please, I need your opinion. I graduated from a polytechnic. My ND statement of result carries Faith Mimi Tawa while my HND statement of result and every other documents carries Faith Tawa Mimi ( which is actually the correct arrangement? Please, is it going to affect me when I get to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sabinatee:
Good evening. Please, I need your opinion. I graduated from a polytechnic. My ND statement of result carries Faith Mimi Tawa while my HND statement of result and every other documents carries Faith Tawa Mimi ( which is actually the correct arrangement? Please, is it going to affect me when I get to camp?
Nd is not actually needed, hnd and ssce are the vital once no body asked for my Nd sha just saying but even at that it wont affect

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
I hope say them go pay nysc the 35k when fg promise to pay federal workers during next allawee ooo, 33+ 35
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Tijani009:
I hope say them go pay nysc the 35k when fg promise to pay federal workers during next allawee ooo, 33+ 35
No update from NYSC yet on that.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Stream 1 get set for camp in a week from now.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Omawumi17(f): 1:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Hello
Please I want to register as a married pcm but I don't have a marriage certificate.
Can I use a court affidavit of marriage in place of a marriage certificate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by madjnr: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2023
munavi:
I'm at your service. 101% success rate guaranteed.

How do I contact you? I need posting
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Almantra: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2023
maiiilooo:
ok thanks
hello please did you go to the NYSC camp without the school I'd card.did you encountered any problem?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tripleanthony(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2023
I made a mistake in the year of my waec, i used 2014 instead of 2015 during the online reg. Will there be an issue during reg in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by maiiilooo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Almantra:
hello please did you go to the NYSC camp without the school I'd card.did you encountered any problem?
I took a photocopy and I never I had any problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Almantra: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
maiiilooo:
I took a photocopy and I never I had any problem
OK thanks. appreciated

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adamkeyj(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2023
Good morning .please I was serving last year ,six month in the service i was shortlisted in the military , I had to leave the nysc for military training now I'm back and don't know how or what to do . Will I have to start the nysc all over again or
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Fortune444: 2:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Urgent job Opportunities in a Catering outfit in Eliozu, Port Harcourt:

We are a consultancy supporting our clients to recruit for the following positions in Port Harcourt for immediate start, thus seeking serious and competent applicants. The positions open are as follows:

Reference: SA1
Sales Assistant (2-5 years customer service/social media sales experience, good command of english, attractive offer).

Reference: OM1
-Operations Manager (5-8 years post graduate sales/catering experience minimum, honesty, leadership; attractive salary).

Reference: CC1
- Continental Chef (4-8 years experience in CONTINENTAL CUISINE, catering school diploma, hard-work, honesty, leadership; attractive salary).

Serious interests residing relatively close in Port Harcourt, to Eliozu, Rupoku, Eneka, Stadium Road, Rumudara and environs, and Send whatsapp today with voice note or CV to 08037260838, indicating REFERENCE FOR JOB of interest.

Additional benefits apply (daily feeding, off days, mentorship, etc).

All applicants to respond within 24-48 hours of receipt of this publication. Regards
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iyke484real(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Almantra:
you need a school id card... it doesn't matter if it's expired or not.

Just have your school id card with you, you will need it in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by iyke484real(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Adamkeyj:
Good morning .please I was serving last year ,six month in the service i was shortlisted in the military , I had to leave the nysc for military training now I'm back and don't know how or what to do . Will I have to start the nysc all over again or
why not discuss it with the lgi of the local government you were posted to...he should have one or two to enlighten you about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: Jaybee48

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.