Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1087335 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chiboss01: 12:50am On Nov 20, 2023
Mamuzofav:
Please I have a question concerning bvn name.

The name on my bvn does not match with the d Nysc name can I still go to camp this stream 2.

Just fill the bank form with your correct name when you are filling it, no issue
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lovey5: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2023
Pls how long do I have to wait to get my PPA letter after submitting my documents at the secretariat base on relocation cause am yet to thumb print.... I missed last month thumb print. I don't want to miss this month clearance. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Festusleo(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2023
How long does it take for NYSC to send exemption certificate to the institution from the date of registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tijani009: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2023
Lucyspa:
Hi everyone. I went to camp in Bayelsa on August 17th. I relocated from bayelsa to ondo state. Pls is it possible to relocate back to bayelsa and to my previous ppa?

Pls I need answers urgently.
You funny
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hakeymco(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please can one do in camp redeployment to his state of origin
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Roselynesuabom(f): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2023
Please how do i travel from lagos ajah to kebbi nysc camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Slimtuns(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
lovey5:
Pls how long do I have to wait to get my PPA letter after submitting my documents at the secretariat base on relocation cause am yet to thumb print.... I missed last month thumb print. I don't want to miss this month clearance. Thanks

Please have you been given a new PPA yet? And when did you do the documentation? I have someone with exactly the same issue, her relocation got approved on Sunday and she did her documentation on Monday but till now, her new state code is yet to reflect on her dashboard not to talk of being given a PPA
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ogbotobo77(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
How long does PPA reposting take?
The initial PPA NYSC gave me turned out to be non-existent which I told my LGI about ..I submitted a picture of the place,my posting letter,request letter for new ppa and the reposting letter.

Any idea how long it takes?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Seame4real(m): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Imo state anybody?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dayorrrr: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Seame4real:
Imo state anybody?
hell please can you assist me with anything me and my kid haven't eaten any real food today may you never lack
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Diamondniyi(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Good evening sir/ma. I am currently in need of a good PPA in ogun state. I studied Statistics. Please kindly assist me on this. Quote my comment so that I can be able to see your responses.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kurtis02(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2023
Good Morning
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LadyGBU(f): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
Help a sister please... I'm planning to redeploy from from my current state of service to Kaduna. I studied Economics, how do I go about doing my PPA in a bank please 🙏
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Lamanii22(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Please is there a way a noun student can serve?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Chiderapeace94: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2023
Please I need advice on this.
My name on my waec and jamb is the same but on my statement of result is different.
like this waec and jamb EZIKE PEACE CHIDERA
And statement of result like this EZIKE CHIDERA PEACE

Will it affect my NYSC registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Cosmos4pf: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Hello house,
How can I change the ppa nysc posted me to, I have one in mind and they are ready to accept me, the only problem is that it is another LGA and not in the LGA nysc posted me to.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by VictorGlory: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Anyone currently in Enugu camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2023
Chiderapeace94:
Please I need advice on this.
My name on my waec and jamb is the same but on my statement of result is different.
like this waec and jamb EZIKE PEACE CHIDERA
And statement of result like this EZIKE CHIDERA PEACE

Will it affect my NYSC registration?

Hello Chidera, you won't have any issue with online registration because of your name arrangement. I believe your school is going to send your name to NYSC in that exact order. Also, there is option for name rearrangement on your dashboard after online registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jamalgician: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2023
Pls to what extent can letter of exemption be valid and on what conditions could it be granted??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Jamalgician:
Pls to what extent can letter of exemption be valid and on what conditions could it be granted??
I don't clearly understand the first question but if you mean if there are instances where exemption letter will not be honored, the answer is NO. Exemption certificate works exactly the same as Discharge certificate.

To the second question, your age is the determining factor if you are eligible for service or you will be exempted. Service is 30 years at the maximum. If you are more than 30 years as at date of graduation, NYSC will automatically exempt you from service after you complete your online registration.

Your school has your date of birth and date of graduation records so they will upload it to NYSC portal during mobilization which helps the system to know the right decision to take about you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2023
RELOCATION UPDATE

Out of camp relocation is available for Corps Members that just left camp. Deadline is Monday 18th December.

Contact details on my signature.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
From official NYSC Twitter

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mayowa94: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2023
Please I need nysc mobilisation timetable for 2024
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2023
mayowa94:
Please I need nysc mobilisation timetable for 2024
There is no timetable yet. Meanwhile, get in touch for your direct posting request.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mayowa94: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2023
Can anyone confirm if camp will be open during Christian or Muslim fasting period?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Djamel(m): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Good day house. i have a question to ask. i mobilized internally in my school around August, i checked NYSC senate list, my name is yet to appear. please,anybody with information about this should assist me….thank you.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by munavi: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Djamel:
Good day house. i have a question to ask. i mobilized internally in my school around August, i checked NYSC senate list, my name is yet to appear. please,anybody with information about this should assist me….thank you.
Maybe your school is preparing your set for Batch A 2024. I'll say you should relate with your coursemates so as to know if it's a general issue or you're alone.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sayboy: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Landing your new apartment in Lagos or any other major city in Nigeria comes with a lot of financial burden. The most painful part is that you can pay for the house with your new salary over time. This is where Homlify will come in to help. We provide rent financing to credit-worthy customers. Looking for a house is stressful, and not securing the apartment because you don't have all the full rent when you finish your NYSC should not be a hassle. Reach out to Sayo to discuss more on WhatsApp @ 08132145325 or fill this form https://airtable.com/appvLXBi6BUFsWxo4/shrVD47Kh3WI7PVbF

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.