Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity (23805 Views)

Benin, Togo Affected By Nigeria's New Vehicle Importation Policy / Is Embarrassing That Small Countries Like Benin, Togo Don’t Ve Fuel Queues / 5 Countries That Are Poorer Than Nigeria But Generate More Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by fart: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Which sort of nonsense request is that? Nigeria does not have electricity but we should be helping them. Did they help us when we needed help to fight Boko Haram? Dirty fools. They need to shut their dirty mouths and continue to live in their monkey infested nation. Mscheww
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by fart: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
omusiliyu:
That's serious. They need it.

Shut up. Just shut your dirty mouth now.
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let's help them and including Ghana. We might not help Ghana in time because the people disrespect us a lot.

1 Like

Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by fart: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
400billionman:

In the last 24hours, i had 12hrs light but on the average its about 5 hours since it does not occur like that everyday.

In the last 24 hours I have seen only 2 MINUTES of light. So nepa or phcn or whatever better fix my situation because I live in Nigeria. After that they can address those monkeys that can't help themselves living in Togo .. Nonsense
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by taheer88(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Kai wetin u nogo here for naija
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Adeshizzy: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
RichDad1:
Abi won fe ya werey ni? grin
Abi ori won o pe ni.. lol
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by CSTR2: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thread riddled with lying sycophants
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by andra112(f): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
dustmalik:
They should go and sit down joor. Some parts of Nigeria still don't have electricity and these people are asking for more? Now that we are enjoying near constant electricity, these people want to put sand sand in our garri.
light is very constant in Benin like dry barely take the light over here, so y r dry begging for light from my Nigeria hmmm this people r greedy abeg
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by xmich(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
dustmalik:
They should go and sit down joor. Some parts of Nigeria still don't have electricity and these people are asking for more? Now that we are enjoying near constant electricity, these people want to put sand sand in our garri.

Oliver twist they are
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by SambisaaForest: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
all4naija:
Let's help them and including Ghana. We might not help Ghana in time because the people disrespect us a lot.
fuelish nigerian goat! You are talking nonsense because your shitty country supplies some miserable 250 MW to Togo n Benin? Fuckeduppedness do you know how many MWs of power Ghana supplies to her neighbouring countries Burkina Faso, Togo n Benin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Tex42:
Shey this people no dey watch news or read newspaper? Light wey we no see na hin we go give them?!

Abi heightened stupidity follow be signs of end time?

2 Likes

Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
imagine! beggars begging from beggars, lwkm. light in my area is still 30 mins in 2weeks
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
surprising there was stable 24hrs lite wen i visited benin.
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by olutunde12(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
69MissedCalls:
them no wan carry last na. they heard our own had improved grin

Mr. 69

Your power improve? You can say that to another country not these ones. In Togo that I know. Power cut exists only on news papers from Nigeria.

Nigeria always full of herself!
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Chartey(m): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Benoxvals:

Sir please elaborate more...you mean they pay more for their electricity bills than Nigeria?
What exactly do you mean by they pay more?
I think so.
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by iamord(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
fart:
Which sort of nonsense request is that? Nigeria does not have electricity but we should be helping them. Did they help us when we needed help to fight Boko Haram? Dirty fools. They need to shut their dirty mouths and continue to live in their monkey infested nation. Mscheww
you are a very stupid person

1 Like

Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by iamord(m): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
all4naija:
so dumb.
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by iamord(m): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
greggng:
News like this makes me have great hope that one day nigeria will be great again. The same role russia is playing with ther gas in europe same nigeria will be doing to other african country. With good leadership we will get there. I am not traveling out again I will make it here

But seriously. You should not be too excited. The amount of electricity they are asking for is even less than the average gas Nigeria is supposed to be sending through the west Africa gas pipeline also their plea is not new.. The illiteracy and stupidity of a lot of people on here irritates me.
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by JiggamanGh: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
all4naija:

Wasted Sperm. That's y you will forever Eemian a product of greencard. Filthy albino Eba eater

1 Like

Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by iamord(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
rugged7:
If Nigerian leaders weren't so retarded and moronic, Nigeria should have been supplying electricity/energy to the whole of west africa and making profit on top of it too.
This ZOO is just a let down.
well too bad Nigeria is already up for a competition in the sub region
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by iamord(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Smooyis:
Nigeria should aim to attain at least 10,000 megawatts of electricity in the next two years. Or is that too big to be attainable?
that will be least of $10billion investment. And it must trickle down to the project
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by iamord(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
SambisaaForest:
fuelish nigerian goat! You are talking nonsense because your shitty country supplies some miserable 250 MW to Togo n Benin? Fuckeduppedness do you know how many MWs of power Ghana supplies to her neighbouring countries Burkina Faso, Togo n Benin?
Ghana and Togo are already collaborating to make a joint Dam. To serve both countries. That's the kind of unity I expect in this sub region and not all this immaturity
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by iamord(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Wasted Sperm. That's y you will forever Eemian a product of greencard. Filthy albino Eba eater
grin
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Rixy007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
U guys say we shouldn't gv dem one fact stands;them dx guys pay for d light. Every house in those countries pay for light at the rate of wic dey use it.... I bet 90% of our houses don't pay light bills
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
5000MW for 170m Nigerians equals 29.4 watts per person... not enough to power a standing fan. kiss
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
SambisaaForest:
What is the Ghana supply to neighboring countries? You don't produce enough electricity from the overrated Upper Volta River sh*t! You are all nothing but lying midgets! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
iamord:
Ghana and Togo are already collaborating to make a joint Dam. To serve both countries. That's the kind of unity I expect in this sub region and not all this immaturity
If what you say here is correct. Why are they now begging us to help them? You are all lying idiots!
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
ureach:
5000MW for 170m Nigerians equals 29.4 watts per person... not enough to power a standing fan. kiss
That is what you are told in school because you think every Nigerian uses electricity. Nonsense. There are more people living in the rural Nigeria without electricity than in the urban cities. Go and get your facts checked before coming here with a primitive man idea.
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by ChynoBEATS: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
dustmalik:

If they're paying for it ,they've got the right to demand what dey feel is duely theirs

The problem is OUR Government

Who is Collecting the money being paid

And what are they using it for

1 Like

Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
iamord:
so dumb.
You are very dumb! The dumbest dumb!
Re: Benin, Togo Beg Nigeria For More Electricity by Pdizzle(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
gurunlocker:
abi ori won buru ni

we ain't satisfied yet here, you are requesting for more.... make snake bite that mouth

grin Guy you no get chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Guns Should Be Legalized In Nigeria / Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / If Another Election Comes, I'll Still Vote Tinubu – Seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.