Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Headies 2015 Nominees List. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Headies 2015 Nominees List. (40293 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 / Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Elparaiso(m): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Vado:
Vector's King Kong (esp the Remix) deserves more spots in this list IDGAF what anyone says.
I think I prefer the original tho.... Get's me anytime.
By the way, that song "BoBo" is going to PACK awards...
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by chesterlee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
*Checks List*

No PHYNO

*sighs*
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by U2ice(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
2baba respect!!! Tuale

1 Like

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by fizziea(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
admit it or not psquare are/is the most consistent artiste in Nigeria

and why is olamide name on rappers list

d guy na rapper??

don't tell me pray for me is not under the year of reviewed?? totally trash!!

anyway my votes are for; psquare, falz, vector nd timi dakolo. d rest are jux noise maker

3 Likes

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Elparaiso(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
chesterlee:
*Checks List*

No PHYNO

*sighs*
Why are you guys angry about the phyno part?
The guy didn't sing anything this year.
Nobody, including you, listened to his songs that much.
Check his YouTube views and understand my point.

1 Like

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by shogz89: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elparaiso:

Better.
So what's your take on the thread?
At least, give us your winners.
.. My best artist is asa.. Buh I doubt if she's gonna win anything cos she ain't too Nigerian,, and dare ain't there, I feel phyno should be there though,, but most of this award will definitely go to olamide,, the lad had an outstanding musical year, others I will love to get something is dija kiss daniels and simi.. What about you?
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
it's young john the wicked producer.
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by olajorn(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Apology not accepted tongue grin
I missed you yesternight...u slept so early
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by safarigirl(f): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Headies=Yoruba awards. The fact that Sean Tizzle only wins awards there says it all

1 Like

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by rebirthiix: 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wher is Vic O?
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Elparaiso(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
shogz89:
.. My best artist is asa.. Buh I doubt if she's gonna win anything cos she ain't too Nigerian,, and dare ain't there, I feel phyno should be there though,, but most of this award will definitely go to olamide,, the lad had an outstanding musical year, others I will love to get something is dija kiss daniels and simi.. What about you?
Firstly, this wasn't phyno's year. Check his YouTube views. Second, Olamide's musical flexibility would give him pop and rap awards. Cynthia Morgan is only filling space in the list. Ojuelegba gave wizkid's career CPR. The winners this year would be wizkid and olamide. By the way, next year would have olamide's name in the RnB list.
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by chesterlee(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elparaiso:

Nobody, including you, listened to his songs that much. .

Oga, speak for yourself....I listened to all of Phyno's songs this year and they all rocked!!!

He was nominated by MTV earlier this year on the Best Hip Hop artist section.

Its funny how he wasn't nominated in a local award like the headies...

Naija sha....We celebrate mediocrity over hard work

2 Likes

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Donmichaelz:
so u wouldnt av said these shi..t if phyno was in all the cartegories Ali?or are all those nominated not well deserved abi? Ur level of reasoning suprice me.is ok KONTINUE
there is nothing wrong with his level of reasoning. Anyone who knows Headies knows that they and their Yoruba owner are Yoruba based. I didn't even read the list, but I know Sean Tizzle is on it, that alone discredits the mediocre award

3 Likes

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Vado(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elparaiso:

I think I prefer the original tho.... Get's me anytime.
By the way, that song "BoBo" is going to PACK awards...

True-story my nig. Olamide ran '15.

1 Like

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Booty4me: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Omo wetin Happen .. i no see phyno name atall
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by shogz89: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elparaiso:

Firstly, this wasn't phyno's year. Check his YouTube views. Second, Olamide's musical flexibility would give him pop and rap awards. Cynthia Morgan is only filling space in the list. Ojuelegba gave wizkid's career CPR. The winners this year would be wizkid and olamide. By the way, next year would have olamide's name in the RnB list.
yeah I know he didn't really have a great season,, many people are just clamoring for it for the love..

1 Like

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Elparaiso:
Music o, bros.
u sing too .Gimme link naa
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
safarigirl:
there is nothing wrong with his level of reasoning. Anyone who knows Headies knows that they and their Yoruba owner are Yoruba based. I didn't even read the list, but I know Sean Tizzle is on it, that alone discredits the mediocre award

Sean drizzle is not on d list
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by GMan650(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
This year's award is highly contested; in fact it's hard to vote but Olamide should at least 3 awards. Phyno should have gotten individual nominations and that small doctor also deserved a nomination guys(though I don't like him) cos he rocked the streets in the past year. Did you notice the category of 'video of the year'? The videos nominated were not of exceptional quality except Crazy and Jamb question.
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Y'all shld know headies strive on controversy. Last year ,Wizkid was no nominated. 2013,square was not nominated.This year its phyno. They want to get people talking and yes its working..
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by j4sure(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
WOW
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Jaymaestro(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nairaland Users and Tribalism . Lol
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Best vocal should go to my mentor timi dakolo but what about dareys pray for me
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Elparaiso(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Iamsynord:

u sing too .Gimme link naa
I don't, I only admire good music.
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by mikhe2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
shogz89:
I just want simi to win something,, feeling sorry for my dare art alade "pray for me" .. The girl above me has nice boobs grin buh her eyes scared the shiit!! out of me shocked shocked shocked shocked please we need the ministerial list..
ROTFL:::::: dude u re too funny
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Elparaiso(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
chesterlee:

Oga, speak for yourself....I listened to all of Phyno's songs this year and they all rocked!!!

He was nominated by MTV earlier this year on the Best Hip Hop artist section.

Its funny how he wasn't nominated in a local award like the headies...

Naija sha....We celebrate mediocrity over hard work
Medio-gini? Which phyno's song do you hear over the radio? Apart from Ladi and nme nme that were popular for a while. None comes to mind. By the way, the people you call local are the ones we listen to over here. Only die hard Ibo men listen to phyno. Don't get me wrong, I love phyno. Any time, any day. But this year was not his at all.
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by SaiBuharii: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
shogz89:
I just want simi to win something,, feeling sorry for my dare art alade "pray for me" .. The girl above me has nice boobs grin buh her eyes scared the shiit!! out of me shocked shocked shocked shocked please we need the ministerial list..

His song doesn't fall the period under review.
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by emmanuel596(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dis shit is the list for last year nau
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by safarigirl(f): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Iamsynord:

Sean drizzle is not on d list
doesn't make it any less shitty. For once, they should come up with a list to shock me. You'll see the winners, at least 98% will be Yoruba. Won't even lose sleep waiting up for their mediocre award like last year

2 Likes

Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by Elparaiso(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
shogz89:
yeah I know he didn't really have a great season,, many people are just clamoring for it for the love..
Abi, the love. Not the songs.
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by airmark(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
safarigirl:

What happens to you my dear? Why are you sounding tribalistic ? This year's list has been a great one well-drawn. It may not be perfect but the lows are negligible. Still looking for sean tizzle on the list as you wrongly claimed.
Re: The Headies 2015 Nominees List. by shogz89: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
SaiBuharii:

His song doesn't fall the period under review.
That's great,, gives him a better chance of winning it next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Correction for Lyrics "Chineke n'Igwe Izoputam o" / P-Square "Shekini" Music Video / Top Ten Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.