Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (42767 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
Babes na wa 4 u o. It is easy to say because you are not the woman in question. Its possible that if u find yourself in such situation, you may even do worse. The issue here is not about what the baby did to the woman. The man should have told her from the onset that he has a child out of wedlock and he is bringing the child home because the mother can't take care of him/her (though that's a flimsy excuse anyway). At least the shock and betrayal would have waned down a little..instead of suprising her like that. She reacted the way 99% of women would have reacted.

She reacted like a b!tch 99% of women would have reacted...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by janefrancisca(f): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

She reacted like a b!tch 99% of women would have reacted...
and what do you have to say about the man's actions?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
enieme:
This is bad. battery
but on another note, she vud have just kept her cool and reach some understanding. Afterall iys just a baby not the mistress
guess u think taking care of a child is easy. and maybe d woman is made of stone... dats why she will swallow d betrayal from the man she gave her life and still care for his child.
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by banio: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Police pls step in. This 1 pass me
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by vigasimple(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pidggin:
What if it was the other way around, will she force him to cater for a child that isn't his? Mufu man

Actually the man wouldn't know about it or have a choice because the baby will be the child of the man from pregnancy grin

On a serious note, the man needed to be sanctioned. Why not take the love child to his own mother instead.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by xtervaganza(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
whirlwind7:
Traditional African customs have put most women in a disadvantage, especially those with randy husbands. If it were not so, this man wouldn't dream of bringing a love child to his matrimonial home.
To beat up his wife on top of it, is just too much to stomach. It is disheartening to learn that your spouse is cheating on you. But suddenly bringing home a child you fathered with another woman, and still expect your wife to "act obedient and responsibly" is the height of insensitivity.

And for the policeman who said its purely a family affair, that's nothing strange. No one expects animals in uniform to suddenly become human.
Battery and physical assault is clearly involved in this. It has become a criminal issue. Plus a helpless and innocent child who would bear the brunt of the entire episode.
Such a pity!
forget African whatever, the man is an idiot but she should have at least accepted the child.

I'm not condoning her foolish husband ooo

At least lady stark accepted Jon snow from Ed stark.
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
and what do you have to say about the man's actions?

He realised his mistake... the other woman is in no state to care for a child as her eyes still dey outside... what other option dies he have...?! leave his child in the hands of the irresponsible mother or bring her home....?! to his wife...

I insist... if the woman was virtuous... we won't be reading her battered story in nairaland... she could have used the child has a leverage... be a good mother to her kids and her stepchild... but instead... she allowed the b!tch in her manifest and he gave her a good smacking...

if you read the story... they were begging her... but you know women nah... if she knew she can't take care of the child... she should have just left instead of throwing tantrums and nagging...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
harbeedaymee:
She deserved it. Why did she reject the love child? What has the innocent child done to warrant such a harsh reaction? angry angry angry
she deserved it BC she was d man's slave abi. i ce u don't no d meaning of marriage. for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. if u call her reaction harsh, what will u call d man's action.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by AODT(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
harbeedaymee:
She deserved it. Why did she reject the love child? What has the innocent child done to warrant such a harsh reaction? angry angry angry

What a comment and from a woman for that matter. O while the man was impregnating the other woman 'mistress' he/ she didn't have the thinking faculty to figure out where and who will take care of their love child, then later in live the child will be like 'who is my biological mother' and then ........
And instead of him to be discrete he abuses the poor wife and also getting support from you!!! what a shame

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by realtheo: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
The idiot of jimmy should be jailed immediately as he could not even be ashamed of himself by having extra marital affairs....thereby forcing his wife to take care of the product of his unfaithful life....In short I think Jimmy is sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by XBLadez: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yo - robber people are animals. Always beating their wives. Last time, a chief bathed his own wife with acid. Cursed tribe!
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by XBLadez: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
horllybee:
Men are animal.oloshi ni a won okunrin cry
Say Yo-ROBBER men
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
vigasimple:

Actually the man wouldn't know about it or have a choice because the baby will be the child of the man from pregnancy grin

On a serious note, the man needed to be sanctioned. Why not take the love child to his own mother instead.

I wonder
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by lastpage: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
whirlwind7:
Traditional African customs have put most women in a disadvantage, especially those with randy husbands. If it were not so, this man wouldn't dream of bringing a love child to his matrimonial home.
To beat up his wife on top of it, is just too much to stomach. It is disheartening to learn that your spouse is cheating on you. But suddenly bringing home a child you fathered with another woman, and still expect your wife to "act obedient and responsibly" is the height of insensitivity.

And for the policeman who said its purely a family affair, that's nothing strange. No one expects animals in uniform to suddenly become human.
Battery and physical assault is clearly involved in this. It has become a criminal issue. Plus a helpless and innocent child who would bear the brunt of the entire episode.
Such a pity!

First, l dont support a Man beating his wife, no matter how troublesome she is. There are at least ten ways of killing a Cat without strangling it.

Love child or not, a man' s child is his child ....and deserves (has a right) to be with his Dad and enjoy the presence of his Dad.
If that man did not accept the child now, we will all be calling him a dead-beat Dad
Now he accpets and wants to be responsible for him, the woman is throwing tantrums!

It is the interest of the child that matters most because that child has no hand in whatever goes on between Adults (Husband, Wife, Concubine,)

Just like that woman (wife) is claiming a right ot be in that house by virtue of being the man's wife,
That CHILD also has an EQUAL RIGHT to be in that house, by virtue of the owner of that House (father) being his Daddy.

That woman cannot and should not have insisted the child must be thrown away.

IT IS AN ACT OF SHEER WICKEDNESS AND EXTREME SELFISHNESS.

If she does not want to share the house with the child, she is ofcourse at Liberty to move out of the house and file for divorce.
if she had done that sensible thing (which she is now doing after the everybody has knocked some sense into her head), there wont be all these noise.
The man too should simply have sent her packing... and then divorce her, instead of resorting to physical action.

Women must understand that it is not all about themselves alone.
There are three entities involved in a family: Father... Mother ... Children.
All have RIGHTS in that family setting.

Lastpage!
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by lastpage: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
XBLadez:
Yo - robber people are animals. Always beating their wives. Last time, a chief bathed his own wife with acid. Cursed tribe!

Okoro Bastard!
Your lineage is planning to cause mayhem during the Independence celebration!

Go and tell them to behave or get nuked!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by babygirlfl: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
When you tell women to stop tolerating cheating, they say all men cheat. When the fruit of cheating starts blooming, they then reject the fruit. You hear women say he can cheat as long as he does not have a child or bring home STI. I keep wandering if children and STI are not what comes with cheating. The woman should accept the child and wait for the STD. I don't feel sorry for these kind of women. You will be surprised that this same woman might be laughing and other single or divorced women.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Bobnotrouble: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
What if the 'horseband' actually kidnapped the baby and claiming to be the father?
If that was the case, wont the wife be termed accomplice in the crime if she accepts the baby?
That guy must be dealt with severely.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by lastpage: 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
AODT:

What a comment and from a woman for that matter. O while the man was impregnating the other woman 'mistress' he/ she didn't have the thinking faculty to figure out where and who will take care of their love child, then later in live the child will be like 'who is my biological mother' and then ........
And instead of him to be discrete he abuses the poor wife and also getting support from you!!! what a shame

Everybody will not think the same way and the Bigger Shame is on YOU...for not been able to reason properly.
That lady asked very VALID QUESTIONS.

Just tell me one offence that innocent child has committed, that he must be thrown away of denied by his father.
When you do, then your comments can be taken seriously.

We are talking about a child, a living child here... not about clothes or phone.

Lastpage!
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by babygirlfl: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
cococandy:
They are the custodians of the beautiful tradition.

Exactly why I don't feel sorry for such women.

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by lastpage: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Miami11:

She is not obliged by law, culture or religion to take care of illegitimate kids

When paying her dowry did they add extra to take care of another woman's child?

Since you are a philanthropist and huge on adoption why don't you go adopt that baby
Empty vessels make the loudest voice, I rest my case

You IGNORANT slowpokes should shut your trap!

NO CHILD IS "ILLEGITIMATE"... UNDER THE LAW!

Every child is a product of a Dad ... and a Mum.
Whether had in wedlock or not, that Child is still a child, with all the RIGHTS of any child, including inheritance rights.

Go and read the children Act properly because speaking based on silly emotions, does not carry any weight in court

Lastpage!
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by bengoodcreature: 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
D man shld av let d Child to come of age
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by teasel: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
harbeedaymee:

MODIFIED: (After the continuous bashing) I didn't read through the story as I considered it lengthy but drew my conclusions from the title. I'm not condoning the action of the man. The woman was betrayed but two wrongs don't make a right. It's a man' world in Africa. What has she gained with her rash decision? Injury and a broken marriage cool embarassed embarassed
Story for the gods.
You still sound foolish grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
If d real mother of d baby cudnt take care of her baby then there is a big problem. The man is culpable in this event but d wife ought 2 have used wisdom now. She has lost everytin due 2 her pigheadedness now. Submission on her part wud av allow peace 2 reign. Two masters cant steer a ship.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by akp202(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
gaetano:

... Na who i go ask?
....d matter when u see so e tay when e start...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by obi123: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

The deed has been done... you don't cut off the head to cure headache... if the woman had been virtuous... I still insist we wouldn't be reading this news in nairaland...

if the man had kept his willy in his pants we would not be reading this news as well .

How exactly did he expect the woman to react ? you cheated on her , impregnated someone outside, i'm sure this would have been the cause of many quarrels in that home , then now expect her to be staring at the result of your betrayal and philandering everyday because all of a sudden you realise that the person you have been cheating on her with is irresponsible.
On top that you assault her , kai truly there is no justice in this world

8 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by teasel: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
What's all this hullabaloo? Let's be honest, the man is just the typical Nigerian man. Stop making a big deal out of nothing. Just sit back and enjoy the usual grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by tiredface: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
SHE FORGOT HER OWN CULTURE.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
whirlwind7:

Such a pity!
And you think Americans and Europeans don't batter women? stop being mediocre.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cap28: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Women in Nigeria are really going through hell, cheated on, beaten and then thrown out of her matrimonial home by the same cheat for refusing to accept the product of the cheats adulterous lifestyle. Kai! Only in naija!

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by timilinda(f): 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:
What would it cost the woman to care for the child...

no need to batter anybody... but if she was my wife... she knows she's packing out that same day...

Shay me way get plan to even adopt children... that aren't even mine... just to care for the child... e don turn to work...

Fucking witch... women are women's greatest enemies... it's obvious she would turn the girl to housemaid sef... she as she resemble kirimanje...

Na wa for u ooo! Even if u don't hv sisters, I believe u had a mother, or, at least, a mother figure in ur family.
Being humble is different from allowing urself to be trampled upon!

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by therapistmrs: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Violence against women has got to end.Its not right and there are always better ways to resolve issues.

therapistmrs..com
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oh please.

Where did you leave your brain?
iPopAlomo:

He realised his mistake... the other woman is in no state to care for a child as her eyes still dey outside... what other option dies he have...?! leave his child in the hands of the irresponsible mother or bring her home....?! to his wife...

I insist... if the woman was virtuous... we won't be reading her battered story in nairaland... she could have used the child has a leverage... be a good mother to her kids and her stepchild... but instead... she allowed the b!tch in her manifest and he gave her a good smacking...

if you read the story... they were begging her... but you know women nah... if she knew she can't take care of the child... she should have just left instead of throwing tantrums and nagging...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.