Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) (42768 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
blisscentre:

guess u think taking care of a child is easy. and maybe d woman is made of stone... dats why she will swallow d betrayal from the man she gave her life and still care for his child.
i know it isnt easy. But its a child we r talking here nd he gave d excuse yhat the mistress wasnt caring well for d kid
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...you are so untruthful! If it were your sister, daughter, you would okay her being cheated on, forced to care for a child she knew nothing about and beaten by her hubby and a few relatives over? Who knows what might have made the man take the child from his Mum? You saying the other woman is happy over her child being taken away, where she is? You have to don't have to support this man. He's been abusing her, she claimed, remember undecided
she wasnt forced in d first instance. d excuse he gave was that d other woman wasnt caring for the child well. I would have understood if it had been dat she reacted cos he brought a mistresa. But its just a kid he brought. Y d rivalry?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
timilinda:

My dear, its nt "just a baby" ooo! Taking care of a two-year old can be very demanding. Everything u do has to revolve around that child, so considering d manner in which d child came/is brought into their home, I don't blame d woman.
Since d child's mum was good enuf to be slept with without condom, and she was fertile enuf to bear him a child, then d child should be left with her or given to d man's mum (if she is in support) to take care of.
lol. She actually didnt have to carebfor The kid. She shud have just reached an agreement with d man dat he has to arrange catin for the kid himself but shr has no right to send d kid away from his fathers house

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Stillfire: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
cap28:
Women in Nigeria are really going through hell, cheated on, beaten and then thrown out of her matrimonial home by the same cheat for refusing to accept the product of the cheats adulterous lifestyle. Kai! Only in naija!

Even the enforcers of the law failed her.

8 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
A woman already four children to take care of, we don't know how much the man is providing for the care of this children but we know that the economy is not easy and four kids are A LOT. She's not planning for any more children but her husband comes along and flings an extra one on her without even discussing with her and she's supposed to accept it just like that? Even if he discusses it with her and she refuses, he should look for other options. If a woman can open her legs anyhow to any man and she should be able to bear any consequences that comes with it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
obi123:

Talk is cheap , its easy to ask her to keep her cool and reach some understanding, whats stopping him from even bringing the mistress home?
so u even want him to brin mistress too?
Its not about talk being cheap, its something i can act on in real life. I could fight if iT wre a mistress, but a kid ? No.
the kid has d right to life and the man is his father. He shud just not xpect me yo be taking care of him, but i wont prevent him from bringing d child in
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Maryalex1805(f): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
enieme:
This is bad. battery
but on another note, she vud have just kept her cool and reach some understanding. Afterall iys just a baby not the mistress
It simply means you can do what the man did

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
enieme:

i know it isnt easy. But its a child we r talking here nd he gave d excuse yhat the mistress wasnt caring well for d kid

so you feel that the best thing for the child is to be dumped with a woman that already has 4 children on her plate? Remember, the goat lives in a different city from his wife so the woman has to bear the burden all alone. Can you put your sister or mother in this position for a moment and how will it make you feel?

The randy dog should be more supportive to his mistress, she will take good care of the child. She's probably transferring aggression to the poor child.

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Smh and some mofos be saying there's no need for feminism in these parts, okay o.

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by 7lives: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Culture...?! Religion...?! nigga please... I'm a yoruba man and a muslim... meaning I can marry up to four women... you really should read more on culture and religion...

Apart from culture and religion... what happens to humanity... caring for one another... it's your type that pray for peace in the world... and won't show love to your neighbour...

the father of the child isn't shying away from his responsibility... if the woman did not act a fool... we wouldn't be reading this on nairaland... and yes... I am a huge fan of adoption... deal with it...

Why not pray that this happen your sisters.

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
dominique:

so you feel that the best thing for the child is to be dumped with a woman that already has 4 children on her plate? Remember, the goat lives in a different city from his wife so the woman has to bear the burden all alone. Can you put your sister or mother in this position for a moment and how will it make you feel?

The randy dog should be more supportive to his mistress, she will take good care of the child. She's probably transferring aggression to the poor child.
hmm . Iz u guys dat made dem ban me o.
i avent said he did d right thing. Im jusy seeing d situation from anuther angle. One dat could have prevented d chaos dat folowed
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by SAMBARRY: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Another bush meat on the loose
harbeedaymee:
She deserved it. Why did she reject the love child? What has the innocent child done to warrant such a harsh reaction? angry angry angry

MODIFIED: (After the continuous bashing) I didn't read through the story as I considered it lengthy but drew my conclusions from the title. I'm not condoning the action of the man. The woman was betrayed but two wrongs don't make a right. It's a man' world in Africa. What has she gained with her rash decision? Injury and a broken marriage cool embarassed embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Maryalex1805:

It simply means you can do what the man did
no. I cant and if u read my post well u ll see i was neither supporting nor trying ro juatify d mans action. I was speaking for d child and maybe a bir od d womans overeeaction
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Alpacino85(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
NCAN-Name checkers ass of Nigeria.Wasn't disappointed after all
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Fulaman198(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
harbeedaymee:
She deserved it. Why did she reject the love child? What has the innocent child done to warrant such a harsh reaction? angry angry angry

MODIFIED: (After the continuous bashing) I didn't read through the story as I considered it lengthy but drew my conclusions from the title. I'm not condoning the action of the man. The woman was betrayed but two wrongs don't make a right. It's a man' world in Africa. What has she gained with her rash decision? Injury and a broken marriage cool embarassed embarassed

You can't be serious with your statements. Why doesn't the biological mother of the child raise the child. What he did was extremely wrong. The woman shouldn't have to pay for the sins of the husband.

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Stillfire: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Following the development, Omowumi contacted a lawyer, Barrister, Olufemi Ajiboso who petitioned the Ogun State Commissioner of Police and the management of FRSC Ogun State Command, her husband’s employer.

She contracted a lawyer. She's on the right path to justice. It is times like this I wish Aisha2 and Debrief were still here.

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by dominique(f): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
enieme:

hmm . Iz u guys dat made dem ban me o.
i avent said he did d right thing. Im jusy seeing d situation from anuther angle. One dat could have prevented d chaos dat folowed

You were blocked by the spambots.

The man had two years to tell his wife that he has a love-child. Maybe that would have prepared her for what's to come. It's only a dummy that will accept that kind of responsibility without protesting.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
freecocoa:
Smh and some mofos be saying there's no need for feminism in these parts, okay o.
Shhh.

You want to ruin Nigerian marriages?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by godwin120alex: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nonsense and ingrident.So he thinks that it is easy to raise a child esp d one of 2yrs of age.Is better dat d woman has finally realized that there was no need of putting up with d man.Mad man

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
When your wife brings another man's kid for you to father, I hope you will remember humanity and caring for one another.
grin
iPopAlomo:

Culture...?! Religion...?! nigga please... I'm a yoruba man and a muslim... meaning I can marry up to four women... you really should read more on culture and religion...

Apart from culture and religion... what happens to humanity... caring for one another... it's your type that pray for peace in the world... and won't show love to your neighbour...

the father of the child isn't shying away from his responsibility... if the woman did not act a fool... we wouldn't be reading this on nairaland... and yes... I am a huge fan of adoption... deal with it...

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cap28: 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Women in Nigeria really need to start campaigning for the govt to reform the law so that women and their children are protected because as it currently stands a woman in Nigeria can be thrown out of her matrimonial home at the drop of a hat.

Why should this woman be forced out of her home when she was not the one who caused the problem? Is it a crime for a woman to refuse to be used as a foot mat in Nigeria?

This woman has been enduring so much abuse from the husband but stuck it out for the sake of her children and the only way the man could repay her was to go outside and have a child, now instead of coming back to beg his wife for forgiveness he resorted to beating her up (in collaboration with his useless relatives) and throwing her out of his home - this can never happen in a civilised society, b y the time you commit adultery know that your marriage is over (depending on how vindictive/forgiving your wife is) not to talk of having the guts to bring a love child home to your wife and forcing her to raise the child. Nigeria is still very much in the dark ages as far as the way it treats women. undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
cococandy:

Shhh.

You want to ruin Nigerian marriages?

Just imagine, I don't how this can be okay with any right thinking person, how is it fair to treat another this way biko nu?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by Stillfire: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
cap28:
Women in Nigeria really need to start campaigning for the govt to reform the law so that women and their children are protected because as it currently stands a woman in Nigeria can be thrown out of her matrimonial home at the drop of a hat.

Why should this woman be forced out of her home when she was not the one who caused the problem? Is it a crime for a woman to refuse to be used as a foot mat in Nigeria?

This woman has been enduring so much abuse from the husband but stuck it out for the sake of her children and the only way the man could repay her was to go outside and have a child, now instead of coming back to beg his wife for forgiveness he resorted to beating her up (in collaboration with his useless relatives) and throwing her out of his home - this can never happen in a civilised society, b y the time you commit adultery know that your marriage is over (depending on how vindictive/forgiving your wife is) not to talk of having the guts to bring a love child home to your wife and forcing her to raise the child. Nigeria is still very much in the dark ages as far as the way it treats women. undecided undecided

Absolutely. Nigeria women are just not conscious of the danger they are in. The energy we are supposed to use to protect ourselves in or out of marriage, we have expended the energy to fight to become a Mrs. Somebody. When you tell Nigerian women of these dangers, they feel you are trying to steal their husbands or something along tradition or religion. I'm just glad she's not giving up and got herself a lawyer.

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by jadelyn007(f): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol. My home, my marriage, my husband. You carry am for head like gala inside traffic. Na you sabi grin

There will always be a few stupid girls who will support the man. Wait for your turn my dearies.
Hope ya'll have started training for the torture you will endure in ya marriages.

You can never permanently clean up a pig. Many will forever be slaves, second class citizens to their male counterparts. Do not even waste your saliva trying to emancipate them from their mental slavery

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
obi123:

if the man had kept his willy in his pants we would not be reading this news as well .

How exactly did he expect the woman to react ? you cheated on her , impregnated someone outside, i'm sure this would have been the cause of many quarrels in that home , then now expect her to be staring at the result of your betrayal and philandering everyday because all of a sudden you realise that the person you have been cheating on her with is irresponsible.
On top that you assault her , kai truly there is no justice in this world

E don happen... if she can't take care of the child... she should leave...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
timilinda:

Na wa for u ooo! Even if u don't hv sisters, I believe u had a mother, or, at least, a mother figure in ur family.
Being humble is different from allowing urself to be trampled upon!

How is being compassionate equalling being trampled upon... oh and my sister is the most compassionate woman I've ever seen... her husband brother leaves their children with them and she takes care of all of them so much so they regard her mother...

can I say the same for you...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by prisiluv(f): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmm....av seen a case of a lady,who died while avn a child for her married lover...D man came home,told his wife about it,nd asked her 2go luk after D new baby in D hospital,as D family of D deceased lady had abandoned D baby 4him.she was'nt happy,bt agreed 2do it.while she luked after D new baby in d hospital,her husband who made her "a new mother"..wuld abandon dier children who were both below 10 yrs of age,at home and spend D night in D house of his new girlfriend! Most men are not fit 2b husbands or fathers...Dey re jst insensitive nd C dier wives as slaves witout monthly salary,dat dey can legitimately nd freely av children wit...why did'nt he discuss wit D wife first as a couple b4 bringn D child.D lack of respect 4his wife dat caused him 2father a child outside nd boldly bring him in after 2yrs of secrecy must av been wat angered d woman 2refuse.....nd he shudda kept d child wit his family till hez able 2 talk wit his wife! ..but sadly,dis is africa wher women are undermined..but ironically,another woman wuld shamelessly walk into D home nd take care of D now 5 kids.in africa,most men nd culture do not respect females nd dis has translated in D loss/lack of self esteem in females....rape battery,assault...etc are done in africa witout fear cos d law sucks...i bet D plice officers said "madam go beg ur husband o,C ur body,wetin u do wey mak am vex lyk dis?".May God help us

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cap28: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Stillfire:

Absolutely. Nigeria women are just not conscious of the danger they are in. The energy we are supposed to use to protect ourselves in or out of marriage, we have expended the energy to fight to become a Mrs. Somebody. When you tell Nigerian women of these dangers, they feel you are trying to steal their husbands or something along tradition or religion. I'm just glad she's not giving up and got herself a lawyer.

This is the same way women were being treated in the western world until they started campaigning for changes in the law , that is why in the western world a man can not maltreat a woman and get away with it as there are laws which prevent such abuse. It is therefore the responsibility of every so called educated as well as non educated woman in Nigeria to campaign for justice for women and children.

You can imagine that this woman ran to the police and was totally ignored - men who abuse women are cowards and should be forced to face the full wrath of the law. In the west this man would not be allowed to throw her out of their matrimonial home especially given the fact that she has four children - everything is upside down in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
cococandy:
When your wife brings another man's kid for you to father, I hope you will remember humanity and caring for one another.
grin

where do I start arguing with a feminist from...?! I'm going to be with a lot of women... are you going to be with a lot of men...?! if not... then you can't change the scenario...

oh... I'm a chauvinist...

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
iPopAlomo:

where do I start arguing with a feminist from...?! I'm going to be with a lot of women... are you going to be with a lot of men...?! if not... then you can't change the scenario...

oh... I'm a chauvinist...
You've forgotten humanity and caring for others because I mentioned that you could be expected to practice such humanity when your partner treats you like that?

So it's not about humanity again? grin
How the shoe shifts fast.

So You agree it's about your randiness?
Why did you try to hide such gross foolishness behind being humane and caring.

Like I said before go and locate your brain.
On which leg you wan stand argue with me before?

Sense and nonsense don't mix.

5 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by iPopAlomo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
7lives:

Why not pray that this happen your sisters.

Isn't he the father of the child...?! can't he bring his child home... if you're advocating feminism... you're living in the wrong country...
Re: Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Pls Don't be the devil's advocate that wants to follow the 'western ways' and ruin 'happy' Nigerian marriages.

Our culture doesn't permit it.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
cap28:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.