Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (52705 Views)

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by azzima(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Once a commander in Chief shows extreme commitment and patriotism, everyone else follows the leadership. Unlike Jonathan who was half drunk most of the time, hence everyone else goes to the beer parlor as well.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by drmikeadams(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Their uniform dey fine for pinture..
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Seunaj05(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmmn
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
cool... he leads by example.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by dunsman(f): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
javascript:void(0); oga oo.. so na press up dae do am now, if na like dat why im co n take so long na, make dem con hire us dae do push up na.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by ameynuJR(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
This the right man to head Nigeria Army......He's always in the field with his boys not like this predecessor who are in this country today, in that hotel tomorrow. I didn't mention name
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Abobaku1: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Collabo sum thing
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by LockDown69(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Shilli.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by mrtimycc(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
So what? Are you suppose to do his job for him?
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by arshavineering(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
shey na those pictures again, I don save them. .next time post those same pictures and caption it another thing. . yeye de smell
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by emmanuel596(m): 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
I need an authenticated prove to justify these
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by GidisFinest: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
They put their lives on the line... God bless them smiley
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by klax(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
gunuvi:
So na the pictures go win the war?
These peeps has really turned our gallant military to kim kardashians

Sorry Bro what he does is not about showing off or how to win the war pls grow up for a second biko. This guy is a real soldier I mean real army to the core can the useess past COAS called Badeh even bend down talkless of press up This guy has done well by even going to the bush with junior officer fighting alongside them pls lets appreciate this guy and the rest soldier doing the great job

I'm so proud of this guy and his boys he is a fine leader a fit army a battle ready General. Go to some barrack and see a last corportal with six month pot belly very disgusting but today the game has change I was born in it, grew up in it and will live in it for long long time. Enough of lazy point and kill, goat head peppet soup eaters soldiers pls.

Kudos to you my best COAS in the past few years and thumb up for you Nigeria army for your readiness to change gear and be a real soldier. Keep it up.

Pls if you are not happy about him and his boy just kindly go and join the millitary and let see your own wonder ok. No offense.

2 Likes

Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Clementoke(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good one there.The Nigerian army is doing it's best. Book haram has been cut to size. But d pictures can be taken on any other day apart from sallah day. Guyz what do you think
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by afonjay: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dat is son of soil cos he knws hw many of his fathers broda n sisters lost their lives in d hands heartedless ppl . Keep rescuing nigerians
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Sultanchidi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
Na me wan do am b4
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by amazingspiderma: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
If he does not do it,who will
Not impressed.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by bendeco(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
APC and Propaganda eh!..... During Jonathans time, no news like dis... Dis people too dey show off jor!... APC r busy making Noise While Boko haram do d reality.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by gunuvi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
klax:

Sorry Bro what he does is not about showing off or how to win the war pls grow up for a second biko. This guy is a real soldier I mean real army to the core can the useess past COAS called Badeh even bend down talkless of press up This guy has done well by even going to the bush with junior officer fighting alongside them pls lets appreciate this guy and the rest soldier doing the great job

I'm so proud of this guy and his boys he is a fine leader a fit army a battle ready General. Go to some barrack and see a last corportal with six month pot belly very disgusting but today the game has change I was born in it, grew up in it and will live in it for long long time. Enough of lazy point and kill, goat head peppet soup eaters soldiers pls.

Kudos to you my best COAS in the past few years and thumb up for you Nigeria army for your readiness to change gear and be a real soldier. Keep it up.

Pls if you are not happy about him and his boy just kindly go and join the millitary and let see your own wonder ok. No offense.
I have a first hand info about the former chier of air staff flying a fighter jet against the BH but its a classified photo. Pls buy sense if you don't at least you can buy a china version. Its very cheap!!
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by longayink: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
gunuvi:

Nigeria army now have white mercenaries? The white man in the right side of the first picture doing pin-up exercise couldn't have been a Nigerian.
APC said Jonathan govt was selling Nigeria when it appeared that Jonathan govt engaged South African mercenaries to figh Boko Haram.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
pls excuse my ignorance, but why are those people on white kneeling down when there are empty chairs?..more so why is he punishing the men with press up?
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by shrimati(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Even with that some will not appreciate him. Nice work for motivating your men. A leader that leads with example not the one that stays in a comfort zone and barks orders, Ride on... Nigerians are supporting you fully.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by funkiebully: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Press up COAS
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by slap1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
And it had to be captured on camera? That's to tell you it's all for show.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by supereagle(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
myners007:
This man is a rare specie of Nigeria Military personnel. Oga without the potbelly syndrome.Thanks Buhari for appointing this man of honour and valour

But some dudes blamed GMB for his appointment.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Akin0: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
I never knew we have such a professional like this in the army. Thank God for discovering him. This means there is still hope for this country. Well done General. The Lord will support you and give you victory. The Egyptian you see today, you shall see them no more.Amen.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by slimfit1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
gunuvi:

Ask the Americans if it is easy to fight this people. Taliban is still giving the Americans problem not to talk of us.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
gunuvi:

CLOWNDASHIANS
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
slimfit1:

Ask the Americans if it is easy to fight this people. Taliban is still giving the Americans problem not to talk of us.

American this , American that! Are American soldiers fighting the Taliban through daily push ups (a.k.a press up) pictures?
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by ajepako(f): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
This guy will make a good model..

Not soldier

He is addicted to the limelight..

I'm not sure real soldiers reveal this much about their operations

Imagine, if Navy SEALs involved in 'taking out' Osama had been this camera-crazy

But for where?

Naija must talk and take selfies
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Benoxvals(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
So push ups is one of the military strategies in Nigeria??they shouldn't be showing this to the world na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama / Kogi Supplementary Election Results / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.