Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics (52704 Views)

Sambisa Forest: Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Has Vindicated Me — Omokri / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by DrRiley(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
indeed you represent your moniker
SeXistBaStaRd:
Whats the big deal there? In medieval ages there was a church policy called the Truce of God....No fighting on Holidays and Christmas, Wednesday Evening to Monday Morning...Yet Lords broke the rules and fought like animals...So what are we praising this meaningless act or is it Sambisa that should have been his venue of CelEbration...Nonsense

American Tabloids would never post this Sh*t. undecided
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
GOD bless PMB/PYO
GOD bless T. Y Buratai
GOD bless Nigeria Army
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by diegwu01: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
the Difference is Clear..Buratai knows he cant fail PMB.
Minimah never left Abuja
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
He belongs to minority Bura tribe.

One of the worst affected by boko haram. He better fight to defend his homeland and ppl.

1 Like

Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by gunuvi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
longayink:

Nigeria army now have white mercenaries? The white man in the right side of the first picture doing pin-up exercise couldn't have been a Nigerian.
APC said Jonathan govt was selling Nigeria when it appeared that Jonathan govt engaged South African mercenaries to figh Boko Haram.
I have always believe APC to be a shameless party full of Dogs that eats their vomits.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by osimataylor(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Media hype.Its time we insulate the military from these media propaganda.Since the ruling party came to power we have been feed with unneccessary media promo. Do ur job.All we need is result.
donTbone:
grin
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by Nathystarry: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
SeXistBaStaRd:
Whats the big deal there? In medieval ages there was a church policy called the Truce of God....No fighting on Holidays and Christmas, Wednesday Evening to Monday Morning...Yet Lords broke the rules and fought like animals...So what are we praising this meaningless act or is it Sambisa that should have been his venue of CelEbration...Nonsense

American Tabloids would never post this Sh*t. undecided
You are a Sambisa Monkey. When you deserve an applause for a Job well done it should be given to you and not someone sitting somewhere at the quackmire of his couch vomiting rubbish.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by stcool(m): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
I PITY THIS APC GOVERNMENT....RULING 160 MILLION PEOPLE BY SOCIAL MEDIA...It's a shame!
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by kosokoadeyemi: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good of u galant army,carry on God bless u.
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by akigbemaru: 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nigerian army pics
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by MansaMoussa: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why r Nigerian soldiers wearing rainboots?
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by ify84(m): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ihejirika was not showing us all these photo gallery while he was sending boko haram to extinction...
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by flokii: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Gallant Soldiers...

I admire the Army a lot, I have their O.T but I dey fear say I go dey too ruthless...
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by ilyas26(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Professionalism
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by 2dillu2(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2015
initialize:
I use to upload my workout pix too but mods don't put it on FP... but why? sad
as simple as that you are not buratai undecided
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by alagson: 7:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Na only Naija dey wuna mind so?
Re: How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics by 4C2215131: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Menh! This their uniform fine sha o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama / Kogi Supplementary Election Results / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.