Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (46692 Views)

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by johnpalmer774(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
klax:
This is Nigeria I have said it this case was dead long ago this was why I warned those goats who call themselves craps celebrity to stay away from abusing Saraki because this is Nigeria if you don't *belong* don't dive nose to big stage politicall grudges orelse by the time the hot water settle down it's you who will pay the prize I mean heavy one indeed.

These guys are demons they fight publicly but at night in the same *society* sitting and laughing. If you have sense get the message. No more comment.

If i can understand you better are you saying this news is in Favor of Saraki , But i can tell you that with the little i know this case at FHC is irrelevant since FHC can't not Question the Jurisdiction of CCB neither can they stop the Trial so i guess the Judge realized this that was why he withdrew from the case initially the case should have been struck out but i guess what he did was another foul play to please 2 Master.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by AfroKnight: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz dude seriously you are cracking me up!! Are we not on the same page? Why didnt the CCT issue out it "lawful" warrant then to arrest Saraki and possibly jail him for contempt?

Whatever the reason was bro, it certainly was not because of any powerless FHC or Appeal court decision.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ibisko04: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

Is Saraki this powerfull?

Who are the people behind saraki? This set of politicians behind Saraki are more powerful than 100 Tinubu combined oooo.

Fear don catch the judge oooo.

LoL!!!
Not that the judge is afraid but he knew that he had goof before on this same case.
So for him not to misfire again, he chooses to step aside.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

Whatever the reason was bro, it certainly was not because of any powerless FHC or Appeal court decision.

Lolz I guess it was because they were scared of Saraki's machi size lest he beats them up.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz disapointment because of adjournment? Bros are you for real? Adjournment would be the tool Saraki's lawyers would use to frustrate the APC in this case!! Just get ready dear,there will be more of the adhournment in the comming days!! Saraki has all the time from now till 2019 to seek for adjournment.

BTW continue to wait for Saraki to resign or be impeached with your 23 Loyal APC senators
You're a blockhead.

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ajepako(f): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
* dancing shoki and azonto with calabash on my head*

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by AfroKnight: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by AfroKnight: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz I guess it was because they were scared of Saraki's machi size lest he beats them up.

Well, this is Nigeria. Saraki is the Senate President and so this a high profile case. Besides he is still a member of the ruling party. Naturally, everyone would look before they leap.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by taiwofisa: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Can't you read between the lines?
lurther:
Lol!!!

Who are the people behind saraki? This set of politicians behind Saraki are more powerful than 100 Tinubu combined oooo.

LoL!!!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by dotcomnamename: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=30pt]Itakun toni kerin ma wodo, tohun terin lo n lo[/size]
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by codedtee: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

LoL!!!

Did you even read the post or you were just too dumb to comprehend? The judge of the FHC who gave the bogus order trying to stop Saraki's trial at CCT was the one who withdrew...
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ModiKen(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

LoL!!!

Obviouy u read d post but didnt understand!

Read again and understand.

Its Federal High court judge not CCT judge
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by jomoh: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you understand the legal process,you will know that this even helps Saraki as the case will be delayed!! You idiots must understand that no matter what the CCT rules,nothing will be executed as Saraki will remain in power until the Higher courts rule on the case!! Only the ignorant opponent of Saraki will be jubilating at this news!!

Judge declines,the case gets stalled and delayed and who loses?

Guy no be CCT judge withdrew o. Na High court judge withdrew from case o. So e no affect Saraki case for CCT.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
This is the handiwork of alfas in Ilorin. Their Quranic recitation is very potent. They can do and undo.
A few years ago,a family friend frm Ilorin was fasely accused of robbbery by some community vigilante. He was arrested and tried in the court. When his family members sensed that the case may not be in his favor,they ran to an alfa in Ilorin who asked them to bring a day-old egg, layed by a local hen . His family watched as the alfa recited some Quranic verses and saw d day-old egg hatched and a chick came out and ran outside the room. The Alfa now said that is how the accused would be released when next the court sits for his case.
Lo and behold,he was set free on the next hearing of hiscase. He's discharged and aquitted.
Since that day,I never doubt alfas. Though am a staunt christian.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by darkhorse84: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
You're still missing the point! Justice Mohammed was procured by Saraki to frustrate his trial at the CCT, which did not work. Saharareporters did a story about the judge, calling him a judge for hire etc. Thats why he has withdrawn from the case.
lurther:
Yea na!!!

The judge is now scared considering what he is seeing since yesterday. Saraki has powerfull backers, so the judge is scared of ruling against Saraki and he can't go against his masters bidding.

So he is running away from the case.

You've heard of Pablo Escobar before? Read about him. Judges no wan die like fowl again ooo.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Emmahunk(m): 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you understand the legal process,you will know that this even helps Saraki as the case will be delayed!! You idiots must understand that no matter what the CCT rules,nothing will be executed as Saraki will remain in power until the Higher courts rule on the case!! Only the ignorant opponent of Saraki will be jubilating at this news!!

Surprising that someone like you who sounds so educated and enlightened, cannot make your points without calling your fellow Nairalanders "idiots".

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by abokikhalifa: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

nobody loses as far as the case is still on
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by thepen: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jorussia:
.I knew this judge will eventually with draw from this case,after he embarrassed himself by ordering the chairman of CCT to appear before him.The truth is no court whether High or appeal court can stop the ongoing trial of saraki at the CCT.

you can cry a river, he will scale through
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Thank you for your suggestion but you are not the CJN, it is the perogative of the CJN to assign a competent Judge to handle the case and not viktagorian

Pls CJN does not assign cases at lower courts. in FHC, it is the job of the Chief Judge. FHC was the hope of Saraki to challenge jurisdiction. Court of Appeal has already ruled that it does not interfere with the work of lower courts at this stage. in fact it ruled that standing trial is "not a death sentence" . legally, CCT will conclude the matter before court of appeal steps in to set aside or affirm the decisions reached on Saraki. unless there is anything amusing about this obvious "narrowing of chances" , it is time to keep a low profile. of course this is a game for many people, "law is balderdash!"

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Vikky014(f): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
byrron:

The language is Greek.

Interpretation: Friendly reminder on the lecture "Energy Security: Historical and Contemporary Dimensions"
Lecture Series: Energy Security and Geostrategic in Europe and Southeast ...
Recent developments in the Cyprus problem and the decisions to export gas from the region

I don't know how it relates to saraki and CCB movie!
lol
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by mn09abk: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
U must have failed comprehension in primary school grin
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by kosokoadeyemi: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Double wahala for dat justice dead body
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by johnwalex3(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jorussia:
do you realise it was saraki that approached the FHC?

Sorry brother what's FHC?
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by bankyblue(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Φιλική υπενθύμιση για την διάλεξη «Ενεργειακή Ασφάλεια: Ιστορικές και Σύγχρονες Διαστάσεις»
Σειρά Διαλέξεων: Ενεργειακή Ασφάλεια και Γεωστρατηγική στην Ευρώπη και την Νοτιανατολική...
Οι πρόσφατες εξελίξεις στο Κυπριακό και οι αποφάσεις για την εξαγωγή φυσικού αερίου από την περιοχή της

Su kar
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Laraberry: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
"Hehehehe" (comment of pple like me ,who were never interested in ds story bt just following for following sake) hmmmn
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by solonazzy: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

LoL!!!
Do u understand wats Goin on at all?
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by dealnewsng: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by dealnewsng: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Φιλική υπενθύμιση για την διάλεξη «Ενεργειακή Ασφάλεια: Ιστορικές και Σύγχρονες Διαστάσεις»
Σειρά Διαλέξεων: Ενεργειακή Ασφάλεια και Γεωστρατηγική στην Ευρώπη και την Νοτιανατολική...
Οι πρόσφατες εξελίξεις στο Κυπριακό και οι αποφάσεις για την εξαγωγή φυσικού αερίου από την περιοχή της
Some people tho. well below is the translation.

Friendly reminder on the lecture "Energy Security: Historical and Contemporary Dimensions" Lecture Series: Energy Securityand Geostrategic in Europe and Southeast ...The recent developments in Cyprus and decisions to export gas from the region.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
fippycbk:

This is the meaning of what you wrote

Friendly reminder for the lecture "energy security: Historical and Contemporary Dimensions" lecture series: energy security and Geostrategy in Europe and South-East ...
Recent developments in Cyprus and the decisions to extract gas from the area of
pls, which language be dat sef bcoz i no even understand wetin i write there sef.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ExInferis(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
Did Justice Mohammed a.k.a "Justice for hire" expect a standing ovation for unsuccessfully trying to sabotage the false assets declaration trial of Bukola Saraki? Now he has given the embattled Sin-ator his own dose of O.Y.O after the one from PMB.

October 23 will be a beautiful day, I hope Saraki's senators will assume the case since they want to be distinguished Abobaku's.

Sai Fulani!!

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ExInferis(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
modath:

Don't you know 99.99% of wailers are beyond IMMENSALY STEWPID...

They are only here to parrot the opinions of the very few sensible ones.

.01% is as good as 0 when talking about millions. Therefore, the entire wailers are stewpid.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by fippycbk(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
pls, which language be dat sef bcoz i no even understand wetin i write there sef.

Lol. It's Greek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Leader in 2019 Can Transform The Country To Look Like This?(Photo / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.