Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (46700 Views)

N300million Goes Missing From Saraki's Bedroom - Sahara Reporter / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
dustmalik:

That was the Court of Appeal, not FHC. You obviously haven't been following this case.

is ftc,federal high court??...is it the highest court??------------.............
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ExInferis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
byrron:

You are absolutely correct!

Pls, do not bother to ask me for the meaning of what he wrote up there because I honestly don't know.
shocked

He's just saying that *:{)()#()&*(#*II)_)#>smiley_OI(#*&*()#L>:<wink#I)(JIDMNIJH*(DH*N))O#":>":#)((U*Y*()#)_I()_()*U#()NKNDU()*I)_LP#<LM(0iur9jokpep-09089ujrpr';.+_Oplp-=034oi0dfj<P[k0-io0>?<>:">0-09-87y78y8 IJOPKLMJN>BHBUYI*Y*()i23omknbd78293dj'k;9[u9jh098dhipojop9909p0
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by tsdarkside(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
ExInferis:

He's just saying that *:{)()#()&*(#*II)_)#>smiley_OI(#*&*()#L>:<wink#I)(JIDMNIJH*(DH*N))O#":>":#)((U*Y*()#)_I()_()*U#()NKNDU()*I)_LP#<LM(0iur9jokpep-09089ujrpr';.+_Oplp-=034oi0dfj<P[k0-io0>?<>:">0-09-87y78y8 IJOPKLMJN>BHBUYI*Y*()i23omknbd78293dj'k;9[u9jh098dhipojop9909p0

uuuhhhh.....go hug a tree.....
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ExInferis(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
tsdarkside:

uuuhhhh.....go hug a tree.....

that's not nice. i was just joking with you.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by prestigediva1: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Just check the antecedents of the judge.. he has been. In support of PDP cases and sabotage justice...so he. knowns anymore mistake will be his end....think and. get facts. Before you type....
lurther:
Lol!!!

Is Saraki this powerfull?

Who are the people behind saraki? This set of politicians behind Saraki are more powerful than 100 Tinubu combined oooo.

Fear don catch the judge oooo.

LoL!!!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
ExInferis:

U are both right!

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by bookiejay(f): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

Who are the people behind saraki? This set of politicians behind Saraki are more powerful than 100 Tinubu combined oooo.

LoL!!!
are u confused?
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by lekan29ice(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
it's a season film I knw
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Desric(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jorussia:
.I knew this judge will eventually with draw from this case,after he embarrassed himself by ordering the chairman of CCT to appear before him.The truth is no court whether High or appeal court can stop the ongoing trial of saraki at the CCT.
Una no dey tire?
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
ExInferis:

Bastard what's good? I made your hopeless life a living hell uhn? cool
Anyways you know it's always fun calling you bastard,like real good fun! cool.
Bastard whenever you are ready I'm ready.
Hopeless bastard, I thought you had drama,bring it on!
Fulani bastard!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
ExInferis:

Hopeless bastard, I thought you had drama,bring it on!
Miserable Fulani bastard!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
ExInferis:

The fulani Hopeless bastard regrets going head on with me,loooool!phuck u bi*tch. I thought you had drama,bring it on!
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by barcaboi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

LoL!!!
e be like say u no read d news well....na saraki Judge withdraw.....guess tinubu is dat powerful
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by barcaboi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Lol!

Read the news again.

The judge wants reassigning of another judge for the case.

Fear don catch am.

Tinubu go dey fear now sef.
stop embarrassing ursef....it is not the CCT chairman/judge...it is d judge that's helping Saraki stall d case.....can't u update ursef
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by barcaboi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
modath:

Let me assist you understand his issues;

Justice Mohammed is known as a judge for hire when fraudulent injuctions are being sought, she granted that stay of proceedings cos she thought it was business as usual..

He has now seen that he has bitten more than her generation can chew, hence her decision to bow out...

What do you think "negative reports" mean
the guy no dey current. ..he just dey comment without reading well
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by madgoat(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Φιλική υπενθύμιση για την διάλεξη «Ενεργειακή Ασφάλεια: Ιστορικές και Σύγχρονες Διαστάσεις»
Σειρά Διαλέξεων: Ενεργειακή Ασφάλεια και Γεωστρατηγική στην Ευρώπη και την Νοτιανατολική...
Οι πρόσφατες εξελίξεις στο Κυπριακό και οι αποφάσεις για την εξαγωγή φυσικού αερίου από την περιοχή της

See your life undecided
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by lukas280(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
i said it before saraki case go b like tinubu....him even strong pass pmb and tinubu.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by bashydemy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

LoL!!!
You seem not to understand what's going, This is not in anyway in favor Saraki.. The judge withdraw from the case cos he summon a whole chairman of CCT. Now the case have been handed over to CJN who is 100% loyal to PMB who said yesterday that he will only have confidence in Saraki after his trial which means rule of law most work here.... Saraki OYO lo wa.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by bashydemy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
Yea na!!!

The judge is now scared considering what he is seeing since yesterday. Saraki has powerfull backers, so the judge is scared of ruling against Saraki and he can't go against his masters bidding.

So he is running away from the case.

You've heard of Pablo Escobar before? Read about him. Judges no wan die like fowl again ooo.
You are the one who don't understand the news better even your leader Chukwudi44 and Barcanister will not be happy about this news cos they know what's going on.... Let me remind you, Saraki approach FHC to stop his trial in the CCT and the judge did not have the power to do so and maybe some Ghana must go have change hand in the past between Saraki camp and the Judge. In other to safe himself from the wahala that will follow he stylishly withdraw... The new judge will throw the case out and Saraki will have to go face CCT..
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by bashydemy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

If you understand the legal process,you will know that this even helps Saraki as the case will be delayed!! You idiots must understand that no matter what the CCT rules,nothing will be executed as Saraki will remain in power until the Higher courts rule on the case!! Only the ignorant opponent of Saraki will be jubilating at this news!!

Judge declines,the case gets stalled and delayed and who loses?
You are the one who is wrong here, The new judge will either delay the hearing and the hearing might not hold till on the 23rd of Oct, Or he throw the case out and ask Saraki to go face the drum.... hahahah keep on giving your likes hope.. I guess you don't understand when PMB says he will only have confidence in Saraki after his trial.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by bashydemy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
lurther:
The same judge that threw out his case and told him to apper before the CCT
Exactly my point, But remember the first judgement of the Justice? She ask the Chairman of CCT to appear before her cos of Saraki's case... But when the law was interpret to her and let her know she has no such power to summon a CCT Chairman so she threw the case out the next day.... So now she withdraw so a more stronger and competent Judge will be assign to handle the case...
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by bashydemy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

If that is the case,why didnt he stop Saraki's trial and subsequent arraignment at the CCT last week!!! You mofos just wont quit making a fool of yourself.
because he has no power to do so, The first hearing he try to summon the CCT chairman and also rule against arrest Saraki.... God safe Saraki he show up on Tuesday, it would have been such a terrible day for him as he ill be drag like Tafa Balogun..
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by tonychristopher: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Saraki ...hmmmm enfant terrible
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 01, 2015
bashydemy:
because he has no power to do so, The first hearing he try to summon the CCT chairman and also rule against arrest Saraki.... God safe Saraki he show up on Tuesday, it would have been such a terrible day for him as he ill be drag like Tafa Balogun..

Why didnt you drag him like Tafa Balogun when he failed to show up on monday before the FHC and appeal court's ruling? You people just like making noise!! The judge issued arrest order on Friday and yet on monday Saraki again failed to show up why didnt they arrest him on monday
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by olawalepopoola: 5:10am On Oct 01, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

LoL!!!
This is Federal High Court where Saraki's hope lies not Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT). CCT judge de gidigba

1 Like

Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by olawalepopoola: 5:13am On Oct 01, 2015
lukas280:
i said it before saraki case go b like tinubu....him even strong pass pmb and tinubu.
You guys don't know the difference between FHC and CCT. Must you always comment! This is against your man Saraki
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by lukas280(m): 8:33am On Oct 01, 2015
federal high court were he want for restring code of conduct tribunal from pesecutin him...and now one among the member of cct said the chairm dnt follow d right way bfor pesecutin saraki so like i say nothin wil happen to saraki jos lik tinubu
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by EmmyDe25(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2015
lurther:
Lol!!!

LoL!!!
This is why you people fail squarely. If you dont inderstand the story, how about asking someone to explain to you instead of this public show of shame all the name of first page. Oooh...i get it. You didnt even read the story.. my bad
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by DedeNkem: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2015
kahal29:
Justice R. Mohammed of the Federal High Court in Abuja has remitted Senate President Bukola Saraki’s case to the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Mahmud Mohammed, for reassigning to another judge.

The judge, in returning the case file to the CJN on Wednesday, cited “negative reports” on the case as informing his decision.

Details later…
http://www.punchng.com/news/judge-withdraws-from-sarakis-case-over-negative-reports/

Corruption wins again. Withdrawing a legitimate case because of "negative reports" from supporters of the corrupt accused, saraki, is the most nonsensical reason I've ever heard, which makes the useless Nigerian justice system a laughing stock!

This corrupt judge should resign.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by bashydemy(m): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Why didnt you drag him like Tafa Balogun when he failed to show up on monday before the FHC and appeal court's ruling? You people just like making noise!! The judge issued arrest order on Friday and yet on monday Saraki again failed to show up why didnt they arrest him on monday
You don't know anything boy, firstly Tafa Balogun then was a retire IG so he only has minimal respect.. In Saraki's Case The first hearing was on Friday and Saraki did not show up and his lawyer defend him and say the CCT does not have the jurisdiction to summon Saraki and also the, But the CCT Chairman now gave an initial order to have Saraki arrested and produce on monday but the lawyer promise to bring him on monday and later that day the FHC rule on the arrest which is also normal... But when Saraki fail to show up on Monday, The CCT chairman now gave a direct and mandatory order and this time not to the IG alone but to all security agents that they should arrest the ACCUSED PERSON (SARAKI) and produce him before him by (10am) on tuesday which the next day and it's such a mandatory order... So if your Saraki is so powerful why did he arrive at the CCT before 10am? Also when he was ask to enter the dock why dint he insist on not entering the dock. Mind you the CCT chairman suppose to be the one to withdraw instead of the FHC Judge... Saraki case is growing wings daily.
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by ExInferis(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
chigo93:
The fulani Hopeless bastard regrets going head on with me,loooool!phuck u bi*tch. I thought you had drama,bring it on!

Holy.....!!!!!

You've now resorted to stalking me?

Seriously, get a job. Or since you're not yet old enough to get one, get a hobby. I completely forgot about you and your stup1dity and im just now noticing your mention.

You make my life a living hell? YOU? Of all people, you?

Hahahahhaha....man, you just growed a pair of balls, didnt you?

Well, im sorry kid, but playtime is over. Like i said before, you're utterly and miserably boring. Look at your baby insults, so childish and gutterish.

If you don't mind id rather take on your bigger bro flat heads, ok.

Now, run along, go play with your itty bitty tiny little d1ck, hmm?
Re: Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hahahaah,the puss*y licking bastard from the illiterate, paedophiliac and bloodsucking fulani tribe quoted me. Well I will just have the bastard for dinner by educating him of the stewpid nature of the fulani clan.

It's a well known truth that the world including UNESCO rank the fulani clan as the most uneducated cultural group on earth,i mean no fulani man whatsoever is capable of coming up with any properly grounded intellectual work in any subject matter,check history,an average fulani man despises education,you bastards don't have the capacity to assimilate even the least of intellectual works. Bloody dullards!

Bastard I understand your hate for igbos,after all colonel Nzeogwu murdered the paedophile sarduana of sokoto in cold blood tongue,its a pity bastard, but he's dead and gone. Lest I forget,have you read about the bomblast in maiduguri that consumed some of your fulani brothers today? tongue, todays independence was really fun cos some fulani bastards just got depleted grin.

You bastards are indeed cursed, I mean even global leaders know that nothing meaninful can spring forth from an average miserable fulani bastard,the picture below explains it all. You can see the Fulani bloodsucking bastard talking to empty seats grin shocked
ExInferis:

Holy.....!!!!!

You've now resorted to stalking me?

Seriously, get a job. Or since you're not yet old enough to get one, get a hobby. I completely forgot about you and your stup1dity and im just now noticing your mention.

You make my life a living hell? YOU? Of all people, you?

Hahahahhaha....man, you just growed a pair of balls, didnt you?

Well, im sorry kid, but playtime is over. Like i said before, you're utterly and miserably boring. Look at your baby insults, so childish and gutterish.

If you don't mind id rather take on your bigger bro flat heads, ok.

Now, run along, go play with your itty bitty tiny little d1ck, hmm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All Information Coming Has Been Good For PDP, Be At Alert – Davido To Voters / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.