Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed (1161 Views)

I'm A Christian In Love With A Muslim Friend / Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? / He Is A Christian, I Like Him But I'm Not Christian. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Princejebs(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
I'm about to take a bold step, but I don't know if its the right one. I'm not sharing this just to seek anybody's opinion(nairalanders with insult) but to educate and teach guys out there on how to avoid such mistakes and step I have taken. Just as my mummy use to say, "anything you no wan chop, no taste am".

There is these girl I met at home when I came back from my predegree program late these year,she has has been given me that green light before I even went for the program.I just came back last three months and I don't just know how I fall into trap of that girl but I think it's because she can speak my dialet,so like play we started the relationship without puting some things into consideration.

My problem is not even her tribe but her religion, am a Muslim and she is a christian and have called an sit her down to discuss the issue with her because I dont want anything to affect my future but as girl she kip telling me bla bla that she has neva date any christian guy before,all the guys she has been dating are all Muslim an even she don't know why so I shuld wait that nothing will happen an she will become my wife 1 day.To cut the long story,she has been given admission to study in polytech an have been given admission to study chemical engineering in FUT an am 20 and I don't want anything to affect me and my studies.

The relationship is just 3month.Am I wrong if I quit the relationship..........[SORRY FOR MY ERRORS IN TYPING PLEASE]
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Quit if you're not comfortable with relationship
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Aminat508(f): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
sad

2 Likes

Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by echobee(f): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
sad
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by lanrehamd: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bros, by the way u started, u said you are not seeking anybody's opinion, but you ended by asking a question. wot exactly do u wan't ?.
Anyway, this's your life, your future, what will become of you in the future and don't be blind folded with love. Be wise.....
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
no don't do it, please don't do it cry
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
why do I feel like I've read the beginning of ur story in another post

1 Like

Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Princejebs(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
jemimaa01:
why do I feel like I've read the beginning of ur story in another post
not my post
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Spikkylee: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Broda jst look at the kind of english ur emittin enhhh....!!!!.Face ya Book live punny for nw....You'll have more than enough Karishikas when ur ripe to date..!!
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by missmary(f): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Cant work
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Why did u start it n d 1st place without putting tinx in 2 considerations?

What if d girl has fallen in love with you?
Na so una go dey break people heart
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by hazukah: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
It's simpleļ¼Œgive your life to
Jesus if you genuinely love the girl or convert her.
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by obiak4(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Only religious bigots think about religion&relationships
there are only two kind of ppl in the world good people and bad people not
xtain and muslim
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Princejebs(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Why did u start it n d 1st place without putting tinx in 2 considerations?

What if d girl has fallen in love with you?
Na so una go dey break people heart
Not my fault
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Princejebs:

Not my fault

Who's fault ?

The lady fault ?
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by mrpackager(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Eyin weyrey 100% grin grin
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by sexymoma(f): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Don't quit
as time goes on both of you will find your bearing
you gonna meet lotta babes
she is gonna meet lotta guys
Fine fine guys and fine fine babes
so don't quit....
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Princejebs(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Who's fault ?
The lady fault ?
yes her fault cos its as if I was force into it
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Princejebs:
yes her fault cos its as if I was force into it
lol at his.
she use jazz on u to say i love u bah?
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Princejebs(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
enieme:

lol at his.
she use jazz on u to say i love u bah?
don't just know how I fall into the crap
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Princejebs:
don't just know how I fall into the crap
and u mean t teell me ur still in d trap now yet ur posting this? Nobodyforced u into anythinggv. and its even obvious u detest her so go ur own way let her go hers.
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ur not thinking of how to make good grades, acquire skill and how u will get a job. Na woman u dey think of. Children of nowadays
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Fkforyou(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
What if she decides to change because of you in the future...?
Personally , I dont mind dating a christain so long as she is descent and respect our religious differences.
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dnt Mind Them Itz Forbiden (haram)
Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by Vinshu(f): 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol. You said you are not seeking anyone's opinion but asked us a question at the end. Lol

Quit dating and focus on your career. Not for you. Nobody forced you into it. Now you would break the girl's heart after she has fallen in love with you.

You did not know you are a muslim and she is a Christian when you started dating her it's now.... #Nonsense

Kid.

1 Like

Re: Am A Muslim And She Is A Christian,advice Needed by misspicy(f): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please end d relationship asap,its a waste of time...i wish i could tell u my story buh goodnyt smiley

Cc daslim180

(1) (Reply)

Best Wedding Picture Ever? / Interesting Tweeter Post (lesson For Ladies) / Photos:how Many Girls Can Do This For Her Man This Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.