Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? (2412 Views)

So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? / I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? / This Month Is Biafra Month- Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by ezeagu(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
xmich:

The bolded showed how stupid you are,
As a Nigerian which language do you speak OLODO

make I open thread say others they open na imm go kill some people for nairaland,Yerro baa bigot you they answer ezeagu think say we no know you

I senior you in Igbo matters on this forum. You're not actually arguing any point raised here.
Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by ArodewilliamsT: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sveen:
A secessionist agenda.

Is a secessionist agenda, a crime against humanity. You stay on your own, let Biafrans stay on theirs. Are we siamese twins?
Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by onenaira3: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
ezeagu:

I have definitely seen where Urhobo and basically everyone surrounding the Igbo people have been lumped together in this Biafra thing by IPOB coupled with the rejection and rain of curses from the supposed groups. It's embarrassing and annoying. The best ways people successfully secede is when they can succinctly describe the group that wants to secede, hence the Igbo people who speak Igbo want their own country for their nations. I've even heard IPOB people saying Igbo is not a nation and that everyone from Itsekiri to Ijaw migrated from Aguleri. Why even keep the name "Biafra" then if this is an Igbo thing. "Biafra" has no clear meaning and was used by Europeans to mark a particular part of Africa for trading and slaves.

Like I said earlier you know zero to little about ipob or the group and everything you know is either from NL simple evidence everything you just wrote right now. No true ipob member includes itsekiri or even urhobo/isoko in biafra why? Because neither group was EVER part of Biafra be it past or present. Even the IPOB members in Delta state disinclude them from Biafra. How should I know? Because I actually have family members that are IPOB members in delta. The members that ever included both groups is LNC and that's where majority of NL biafra agitator get their information from based on majority of the maps posted on here.

While I'm at it, LNC is not a biafran group , they just follow the same ideology as biafra but the leader is iteskiri and ijaw.

If you have little knowledge of something, you really shouldn't try to discuss on it.
Lastly the concept about biafra being a "European" word. And so what? So is your one Nigeria.. do you see any biafra telling you to change you "one Nigeria" is something you deem right.

Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by ezeagu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
onenaira3:

Like I said earlier you know zero to little about ipob or the group and everything you know is either from NL simple evidence everything you just wrote right now. No true ipob member includes itsekiri or even urhobo/isoko in biafra why? Because neither group was EVER part of Biafra be it past or present. Even the IPOB members in Delta state disinclude them from Biafra. How should I know? Because I actually have family members that are IPOB members in delta. The members that ever included both groups is LNC and that's where majority of NL biafra agitator get their information from based on majority of the maps posted on here.

While I'm at it, LNC is not a biafran group , just follow the same ideology as biafra but the leader is iteskiri and ijaw.

If you have little knowledge of something, you really shouldn't try to discuss on it.
Lastly the concept about biafra being a "European" word. And so what? So is your one Nigeria.. do you see any biafra telling you to change you "one Nigeria" is something you deem right.

Now that is confusing because I've definitely listened to a Biafra broadcast. Anyway. Why then call it 'Biafra' which has no meaning and not an indigenous name like Ala Igbo?
Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by onenaira3: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
tsdarkside:

we shall see,if you wont force anybody,in the last civil war you did force others.....

Wtf do you know. Last biafra was the eastern Nigeria because that was the territory Ojukwu had control of and had nothing to do with Igbo only. Sh1t my people wasn't part of the first biafra despite we are Igbo and that was because our group was located in mid west therefore wasn't part of ojukwu's control. The only thing that destroyed ojukwu relationship with the group hr has in biafra was because he did not listen to their advice's during the war therefore created aniomsity between them and him and thus, started losing support he had including some igbos aka zik.

Move left.. you've been noticed.
Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by onenaira3: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
ezeagu:

Now that is confusing because I've definitely listened to a Biafra broadcast. Anyway. Why then call it 'Biafra' which has no meaning and not an indigenous name like Ala Igbo?

I'll repeat what I said

And so what? So is your one Nigeria.. do you see any biafra telling you to change you "one Nigeria" is something you deem right.

Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by onenaira3: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Stop replying that dunce. You are making him feel relevant. Silent is the best answer for a fool.

I'm moving on from it anyway so I'll take your advice disregarding the insult though.
Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by ezeagu(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2015
onenaira3:

I'll repeat what I said

And so what? So is your one Nigeria.. do you see any biafra telling you to change you "one Nigeria" is something you deem right.

I didn't say anything about Nigeria.
Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by jovegod: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2020
I know the name Biafra has been in existence before declaration of Biafra as a country by Ojukwu.
After independence, in 1966 there was a coup, because of bad governce and corruption, people were happy when the coupe happen until they learn that most military men involved in that coupe were Igbos, Because Hausa was in power then, and the leaders were killed, it turned out into tribal war.
Now to the northern, is you are not Hausa / Fulani then you are iyamiri meaning Igbos, so most people not Hausa were slaughtered by the northerns more than 30 thousands, that was what caused the declaration of Biafra, so Biafra is not just about Igbo speaking people, because they were not the only tribe that were killed then and were not the only tribe that accepted Biafra.
Have you ever wonder why the history were hidden? Because it has many in answered puzzles and if available many will understand that Nigeria is fraud, it was established by British to keep managing our resources even after independence.
We should all try and read history of this country.
Hausa, yoruba and Igbos don't really have anything in common, other that we are all blacks
Igbos then don't have king's, yoruba are rule by king's, likewise Hausas.
Re: Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? by favor914: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
onenaira3:

Whoever is talking about igede and coo is a buf00n simple. Most of the people on NL taking about biafra have little to zero idea the content of Biafra just joining in the bad wagon to talk. The only idoma or igala involved in biafra are the ones found in Enugu and Anambra. And similar to what I said, no part of igboland is staying in one Nigeria. If they don't like Biafra, they can equally pack their bags and head to middle belt where they came from...no wahalla and End of story.
Very funny indeed.

JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets / What I Saw In Port Harcourt Today.picture. / “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P