Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? (2363 Views)

Biafra Exit Is Simple Once Igbos Convince The Elite / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / Killing South East Dev Com Bill - Buhari's Makes SPEEDY BIAFRA EXIT - Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
So what is Biafras exit plan? And how many igbos in nairaland are ready? Do you have any investment in the east? How many here leave in the North and work there? Are there any civil servants here? Who is the President to be? Where is the capital to be? Who decides it? Will you have any more dealings with the rest of Nigeria? Is the South South with you ?(we will need the ports abi?) Air spaces etc. Who has the plan? Is history about to repeat its self? Majority of the agitators never saw the civil war,neither do they have any weapon to fight in case it turns that way.All they have is mouth.Because Mark Zukaberk has made it easy and cheap, ,so any body can hold down the space bar and record all manner of rubbish and upload into the helpless air,,,,,Hmmmm think please, think!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by optional1(f): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
op they are coming for your head
lemme come and be going too.

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by Elmojiid(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
ask them o
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by HiddenShadow: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
I see a people coming

They look like Stars

Ooooo the Stars of David ( Israel ) is coming to help the Suns( Biafrans ) build a developed and prosperous nation in 10 years

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by torres89: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
let me help them out
their plan is NOTHING......
just some set of brainless chickens being used as pawns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by idesylvester(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
It's very simple, just wait till October 1

It will be like a movie... Wedding party
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by hmbassey1960(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
BIAFRA NO GET PLAN,NA TALK DER WORI OUR IGBO BRODAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by 61Penguins: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
nkpommpko:
So what is Biafras exit plan? And how many igbos in nairaland are ready? Do you have any investment in the east? How many here leave in the North and work there? Are there any civil servants here? Who is the President to be? Where is the capital to be? Who decides it? Will you have any more dealings with the rest of Nigeria? Is the South South with you ?(we will need the ports abi?) Air spaces etc. Who has the plan? Is history about to repeat its self? Majority of the agitators never saw the civil war,neither do they have any weapon to fight in case it turns that way.All they have is mouth.Because Mark Zukaberk has made it easy and cheap, ,so any body can hold down the space bar and record all manner of rubbish and upload into the helpless air,,,,,Hmmmm think please, think!
why can't u think for your Nigeria?
Are u guys possessed or something?
Are u a biafran?.. no
Are u a Nigerian ...yes..so why can't u focus on building Nigeria and leave us alone?
Why can't u ask your fellow zoogerians how to tackle their country's problem?
How u will deliver or miserable selves from recession, boko haram, herdsmen,etc instead of killing your stupid self over Biafra that hasn't even been actualized?
Useless pigs

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by 61Penguins: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmbassey1960:
BIAFRA NO GET PLAN,NA TALK DER WORI OUR IGBO BRODAS
Nigeria that has PLAN, how far has the useless con3 gone today?
Ndi ara

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by 61Penguins: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
torres89:
let me help them out

what is Nigeria's plan biko?
Una wey be "brainful" chimpanzees..How far has your ewedu brain taken Nigeria??
Mumu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by chukslawrence(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
I heard the "Evans guy" is a stark illiterate that he can't make use of his cheque book by himself.
Getting the job done is the koko, shikena.
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by hmbassey1960(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
61Penguins:
Nigeria that has PLAN, how far has the useless con3 gone today?
Ndi ara
eso udouk fi
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2017
61Penguins:
Are u a biafran?.. no
Are u a Nigerian ...yes..so why can't u focus on building Nigeria and leave us alone?
How u will deliver or miserable selves from recession, boko haram, herdsmen,etc instead of killing your stupid self over Biafra that hasn't even been actualized?
Useless pigs
is that all you have upstairs? You just planning to commit suicide. You really are a penguin.

5 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nijabazaar: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria with all the Plans is now Singapore, huh?
Op go and rest

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by PedroJP(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2017
nkpommpko:

Our exit plan na your father

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by obaaderemi: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2017
61Penguins:
Are u a biafran?.. no
Useless pigs
cheesy
61Penguins:
Are u a biafran?.. no
Useless pigs
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by orunto27: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Change the place to "Bight of Fulani Herdsmen". BMB do you hear that?
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by Duru1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
nkpommpko:

If there is one, do you think it is wise to bare it out for every dingbat to comprehend?

5 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2017
PedroJP:

Our exit plan na your father
miss guided tramp. If you where brought up well you will not insult your father. May God forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkpommpko(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Duru1:

If there is one, do you think it is wise to bare it out for every dingbat to comprehend?
'BIAFRA '
Col Achuzia recently published that 'Biafra does not mean secession '. According to him 'WE' are proud Biafrans living in Nigeria. The Biafran agitation is an expression coming from perceived general frustrations of 'some' Igbos as a result of deliberate marginalizations & deprivations.
However, the approach is wrong. Why? Igbos have more to lose in Biafra than being part of Nigeria. The economic losses from the 30 months civil war have been recovered and our people do not seem to know that that dominant progress angers the other federating units who hate the Igbos.
Unfortunately, Igbos have not been able to collectively organise themselves politically - both at the local levels of tradition, intellectual - towards a central command for national relevance. It is this failure that gave credence to the costly, life threatening, ill-timed, disconnected struggle for Biafra; generally ancored around under informed "seemingly" jobless youths.
Biafra quest, remains in the spirits of all segments of the Nigerian "fabric" - from North to South, East to West etc. This is why there are so many groupings - from the 19 Northern Governors Group, to Arewa Consultative Forum, the South West Odua Peoples Congress with a strong, influential respectable political blocks. What is common with these groups is their respect for their traditional kingship systems that give them a central voice, command & control posts. So they are more organised. That explains why the quests for their "BIAFRAs" is more organised, better planned and *silently* being executed. For example the 19 Northern Governors have successfully disconnected the dependence of their economies from the national power grid by signing an MoU with the General Electric ((GE) to instal a massive SOLAR POWER Project. So they are independent as long as electricity is concerned. That's their "Biafra". The Kaduna refinery is to receive crude from Niger. That's another "BIAFRAN" independence. Their River Basins are producing and providing food. North East is to rehabilitated from a statutory percentage of the Nigerian annual national budget. Their airports & roads are being upgraded to international standards. Their rail lines are working, connecting cities & new routes being constructed - Kaduna - Abuja route. In the whole Nigeria, its ONLY Kaduna that is connected to Abuja by both road and rail. That's the true quest for "Biafra"!

THE WEST
Lets look around the West for their quest for their "BIAFRA". Lagos - A Mega city project projected on the local and migrant populations in Lagos State & environ; AT THE EXPENSE OF THE SETTLER ENTREPRENEURS, BUSINESSMEN (including the Igbos) DEVELOPMENTS, TAXES and ENTERPRISES. Expansions of Murtala Mohammed Int & Local Airports, concessions, The Free Trade Zone (copied after the moribund TINAPA), ANOTHER ongoing AIRPORT and the SEAPORT CONSTRUCTIONS at the Lekki axis, New towns and sprawling HOUSING ESTATES (including EKO ATLANYIC CITY Project), the 10 (Ten) Lane expansion of the Lagos - Badagry EXPRESSWAY into the international gateway to the Rep. of Benin and by extension the West African subregional economies, the Fashola's Rail line linking Badagry through Alaba Int. Mkt, Aspanda, Orile, Arts Theatre, CMS, VI, Lekki to the Free Trade Zone(FTZ), the 4th Mainland Bridge concessioned to a Japanese Consortium to link Ikorodu to Lekki/Aja axis, by extension the FTZ, the Expressway Road links to all South West cities.
Today you can practically exit Lagos by choice, through Ikorodu, Ajah, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. And if you are coming from Badagry, you can connect from Ijaniki - Eba axis to Lagos/Abeokuta linking you direct to Shagamu (without getting into Lagos). Same developments are going on in all South West major cities of Abeokuta, Ijebu Edo axis, Akure, Oshogbo, Ado Ekiti, Ife (and Ile Ife), Ibadan, linking Ilorin, Lokoja and Edo; energising their economies. THESE ARE THE TRUE QUESTS OF THEIR "BIAFRA,

3 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by baralatie(m): 11:12am On Jun 17, 2017
nkpommpko:
exit plan ke!!
you are not talking of UN refugee plan.ok

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2017
61Penguins:
Are u a biafran?.. no
Useless pigs

I have asked this same question severally on NL and EACH TIME those posters dreaming about Biafra simply ignored my question about the PRACTICALITIES and PLANS currently in place.

Just like you have done they simply ignore answering the questions because they themselves DON'T KNOW and have not thought or planned that far ahead.

They are unable to build a nation, are they even currently building their 100% Igbo region?
With that, I look forward to your answer to the OP's question.

I am Igbo
I am Nigerian
I am proudly BOTH

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by 61Penguins: 11:39am On Jun 17, 2017
londoner:

I have asked this same question severally on NL and EACH TIME those posters dreaming about Biafra simply ignored my question about the PRACTICALITIES and PLANS currently in place.

Just like you have done they simply ignore answering the questions because they themselves DON'T KNOW and have not thought or planned that far ahead.

They are unable to build a nation, are they even currently building their 100% Igbo region?
With that, I look forward to your answer to the OP's question.

I am Igbo
I am Nigerian
I am proudly BOTH
stop telling me nonsense guy
How many times do u want us to open threads talking about how Biafra will b run? .
Some of u deserve nthing but insult sorry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
torres89:
let me help them out
there is refugee plan

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by EzeUche(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2017
What is Nigeria's exit plan for not being a failed nation?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
61Penguins:
stop telling me nonsense guy
How many times do u want us to open threads talking about how Biafra will b run? .
Some of u deserve nthing but insult sorry

I'm not talking about imaginary wishes, I'm talking about PLANS IN PLACE. The HOWS of the WHATs.

I would appreciate an answer to the OPs questions or DO YOU NOT REALLY KNOW.
If you actually don't know then just say so.

It's like Nigerians at the time of Buhari with his CHANGE mantra......nothing but day dreaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by 61Penguins: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
londoner:

I'm not talking about imaginary wishes, I'm talking about PLANS IN PLACE. The HOWS of the WHATs.

I would appreciate an answer to the OPs questions or DO YOU NOT REALLY KNOW.
If you actually don't know then just say so.

It's like Nigerians at the time of Buhari with his CHANGE mantra......nothing but day dreaming.
there is this nairalander named askaboutbiafra direct ur questions to him
Bye
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
EzeUche:
What is Nigeria's exit plan for not being a failed nation?

Answer the OPs question. Without a plan Biafra has failed before it has even begun. The SE is not self sufficient as we speak and is in no means ready to separate.

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by londoner: 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
61Penguins:
there is this nairalander named askaboutbiafra direct ur questions to him
Bye

Why don't you know the answers yourself?

1 Like

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by nkemjacob2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wen we get to the bridge we shall cross it... hold on to your Nigeria
Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by EzeUche(m): 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
londoner:

Answer the OPs question. Without a plan Biafra has failed before it has even begun. The SE is not self sufficient as we speak and is in no means ready to separate.

Nigeria is not self sufficient either.

Nigeria imports the most basic of things.

So what difference does it make?

The only region that actually produces can be found in the SE with Aba and Nnewi creating goods.

5 Likes

Re: So What Is Biafra's Exit Plan? by EzeUche(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
londoner:

Why don't you know the answers yourself?

Is he supposed to have all the answers?

He pointed you in the direction to get the answers that you seek.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Biafra: IPOB Again Drags Nigerian Government, Buhari To UN / Mention Three Buhari’s Projects, Collect N500,000 – PDP Tells Nigerians, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.