Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (236358 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilangel20:
Anyone heard from dangote yet?

Yes. Group discussion. Don't think I will honour it though.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
DanXplore:

Why
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Sunnystooth(m): 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
DanXplore:

Hmmm... Which course please and when did you take the test?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Teccowills(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
GD mail just entered o.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Why

Will be busy with other things on that day.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Hmmm... Which course please and when did you take the test?

Chemical Engineering, can't remember the exact date i took it.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by JARUSHUB: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
DANGOTE GROUP DISCUSSION COACHING

If you have been invited for Dangote Group Discussion exercise, you can engage the service of JarusHub, Nigeria's leading career services company, to prepare.

We will coach you on everything needed to succeed at the group discussion and organize a mock group discussion where you will be given topic to discuss in group and we will give you feedback on your performance.

We have done this for past recruitment exercise of top companies.

https://www.jarushub.com/assessment-center-coaching/

The mock session and training holds this week Sunday at our office, 60 Moleye Street, Yaba, Lagos.

For more information and to book appointment, please call 08060482880, 08085404500

JARUSHUB
Bridging career information gap
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ggoldmine: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
DanXplore:

Chemical Engineering, can't remember the exact date i took it.

I got a forwarded mail too but it looks less detailed and too soon…on Monday. Pls could you attach a screenshot of yours? I'd appreciate that. You can censor your personal info. Thank you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
ggoldmine:

I got a forwarded mail too but it looks less detailed and too soon…on Monday. Pls could you attach a screenshot of yours? I'd appreciate that. You can censor your personal info. Thank you.

Ok, no worries.

See attached if it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by EngrVin: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good luck to all called for the group discussion. You have passed the critical part which was the test. For the GD, you are basically been tested on team work. You will be given different topics e.g Agricultural reforms in Nigeria, etc. Ensure you speak out. Two or three Indians will be there to monitor and grade you based on your discussion. Trust me, you have passed the main part.

Hope to see you guys on board soon.

Best Regards

ggoldmine:

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kolidave: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Anyone here who wrote psychometric test in December last year gotten any info or mail? Or
Could it be they are putting us on hold cos they wanna conclude chemical engineering recruitment
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ggoldmine: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
DanXplore:

Ok, no worries.

See attached if it helps.

Thanks a lot. Mine looks exactly same.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
ggoldmine:

Thanks a lot. Mine looks exactly same.

Then it is real. It was not forwarded though, We were just blind copied.

HR is lazy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
kolidave:
Anyone here who wrote psychometric test in December last year gotten any info or mail? Or
Could it be they are putting us on hold cos they wanna conclude chemical engineering recruitment
dealing with chemical first
Guess you are electrical
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Kohenphos(m): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Please for those who got the group discussion invitation, is it the Chemical Engineering set that wrote the test around May/June 2019?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kolidave: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Ccanyanwu:
dealing with chemical first
Guess you are electrical
really? Their recruitment exercise should have started first then. Yes I'm electrical
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2019
kolidave:
really? Their recruitment exercise should have started first then. Yes I'm electrical
I understand. It's the way it is
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kolidave: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

I understand. It's the way it is
na wa. Any idea if the last set that traveled for training are back?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2019
kolidave:
na wa. Any idea if the last set that traveled for training are back?
Yes they are
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kolidave: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Yes they are
OK thanks. There's still hope. Let me go and fast and pray.
Any idea when the next batch will go also?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
kolidave:
OK thanks. There's still hope. Let me go and fast and pray.
Any idea when the next batch will go also?
Before October

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Donfasa: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
have they sent everybody shorlisted message or only those that wrote 27 and 28 may
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by okonebiebi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
nonye6194:
I've tried to read all the comments on this thread up till my comment and here's a summary for those of us newbies. Find gmat and your discipline related past questions to prepare with. The best online preparatory website that was mentioned is

https://www.indiabix.com/

Me sef recommend the site since the questions look like what was set by Indians and the site is an Indian one covering a lot of disciplines.

someone highlighted sections to cover and I'm mentioning just the ones related to my discipline. chemical engineering

CHEMICAL
Process Calculations & Thermodynamics
Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
Heat Transfer
Mass Transfer
Chemical Reaction Engineering
Instrumentation & Process Control
Plant design and Economics
Chemical Technology

below is a concise summary from a nairalander that underwent the recruitment process and today is a staff with dangote group:

I applied for executive trainee (under electrical engineer) at dangote oil refinery company limited last year august(batch A). I went through all the five stages of the recruitment process ranging from aplitude test, group discussion, panel interview, psychometric test and medical test and by the grace of God I was able to scale through all this stages. Finally I was called to resume for the job this year, presently we are undergoing training in oil refinery operations outside the country.
My advice is that we don't need to get too anxious about this job, what I feel is the Success tips for the recruitment process of dangote oil refinery company are:
1. Group discussion, topics will range from Infrastructural development to health sector, oil Prices etc) during this interview, candidates must be calm, undominering, attentive, giving intelligent contribution).
2. Panel interview(ie one on one interview), if you are invited for this 3rd stage, make sure that you have a clear understanding of the basic concept of your discipline, the secret here is that your cv will play an important role here and it will determine the kind of questions that they will ask you, so make sure you are able to convinced your panelist of your past job experience relevant to your discipline, because most questions asked are very technical and it is discipline based. Be calm and also be confident of what ever you are saying.
3. Psychometric test, at this stage you will be given seven different questions papers to answer for a time duration of two hours, this test is know your personality and behavior under working conditions.
4. Medical test

Here's a general direction for those coming to the venue:

where ever you are coming from, find your way to computer village under bridge at IKEJA, ask for keke maruwa going towards Guinness. drop at Dangote 2nd gate. it's hard to miss. the keke charges just #50. or you can use Lara.ng or Google maps

Here's the final admonishment for those sitting for the test in May 2019 Only :

Guys if you're not a chemical engineering graduate and you got an invite to the dangote refinery test. Don't bother going. The test is 120 minutes as stated in the mail. Two sections - chemical engineering section and general aptitude questions consisting of numeric 80% and verbal 20%. Each section is 60 minutes. Just prepare wide
Nonye please add me up on what'sup..+2347062459343, contact me via email: okonebiebi@gmail.com. it's important and urgent bro thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by okonebiebi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
I just got a group discussion invite..
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Uricas(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
okonebiebi:
Same here.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by lilangel20: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
How do you think we can prepare?...Any idea?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by bravejasper: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2019
okonebiebi:

Please what was your test assessment date? Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by bravejasper: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Donfasa:
have they sent everybody shorlisted message or only those that wrote 27 and 28 may

Please respond people. Thanks
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Donfasa: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
those that received mail today when was your test date
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by bravejasper: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Group Discussion just dropped..
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Donfasa: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
bravejasper:
Group Discussion just dropped..
what time, when was your test written
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by RoeBobo: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just saw mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.