Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (236332 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 21, 2019
Easycliq:
Hello everyone, i got an invite for accessment from dangote refinery today, but i had issue with the application process i mistakenly applied as a 2:1 graduate instead of 2:2.. my question is should i jst give it a try or stayback to save my transport money and time im currently in warri... Please help
Do you have a masters degree?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Donfasa: 8:49pm On May 21, 2019
please I got an invitation from dangote refinery for assessment test, please does anyone have idea on how their questions look like, dey said we should come with mathematical set
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easycliq(m): 9:33pm On May 21, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

Do you have a masters degree?
no i don't what should i do?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Nobody: 3:07am On May 22, 2019
Easycliq:
no i don't what should i do?
You know the requirements
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by farouk111: 12:06pm On May 22, 2019
I equally recieved the invitation, but they said it is for chemical engineers only, and I read Electrical, and I am more than 30 years as people are saying, I don't know what to do.. smiley
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kfaith54: 12:35pm On May 22, 2019
I got invite for dangote assessment test, pls what is it like
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by lilangel20: 2:31pm On May 22, 2019
I got an invite too but they said they will share venue later...From previous post it looks like they were given a syllable to study...I wasn't given any...what kind of questions are we to expect?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fremaxx: 2:38pm On May 22, 2019
Just try your luck. There was no age restriction in the job post. Probably the offer maybe better. You can never tell.
farouk111:
I equally recieved the invitation, but they said it is for chemical engineers only, and I read Electrical, and I am more than 30 years as people are saying, I don't know what to do.. smiley
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by mondichem(m): 2:55am On May 23, 2019
I equally received an email for a text invite on 29th May, 2019, I actually don't know the nature of the questions that I should be expecting. Anyone here with useful link
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by jeremiah123: 4:38am On May 23, 2019
farouk111:
I studied Electrical and I receive the invite HND
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by spaggy09: 12:30pm On May 23, 2019
past questions for chemical engineering/petroleum are available, Contact me on vinkam013@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by efetoski: 12:32pm On May 23, 2019
Please, can anyone post the syllabus attached(Chemical Engineering) to the invite mail. There is no syllabus attached to my mail. Kindly help a brother. My test is 27th May. Tks
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by efetoski: 12:34pm On May 23, 2019
You Can please type out the content of the syllabus for Chemical Engineering.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by TOM208: 1:06pm On May 23, 2019
CHEMICAL AND PETROLEUM

Process Calculations & Thermodynamics
Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
Heat Transfer
Mass Transfer
Chemical Reaction Engineering
Instrumentation & Process Control
Plant design and Economics
Chemical Technology
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by efetoski: 3:10pm On May 23, 2019
Thks
TOM208:
CHEMICAL AND PETROLEUM

Process Calculations & Thermodynamics
Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations
Heat Transfer
Mass Transfer
Chemical Reaction Engineering
Instrumentation & Process Control
Plant design and Economics
Chemical Technology
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2019
jeremiah123:

I studied Electrical and I receive the invite HND
Dangote don start again oooo. We Hnd/Bsc2.2 that did well in the GD hasn't been contacted since June 2, 2018. Them don dey invite Hnd again. What about the previous ones that were qualified? Their status still shows awaiting interview. God help us all. Amen.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2019
I came across a write up. They said Dangote needs 2000 Technicians in the first train fertilizer plant by this year. I think their is so much hope for Hnds. So get ready for those awaiting interview. But my worry is that those eyeing Dangote job might have been occupied with other companies.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Dedonrukky: 3:59pm On May 24, 2019
The first train of the fertilizer plant has been completed. Now awaiting commissioning. They are now recruiting massively.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2019
I called a friend we both did interview at Dangote to check his profile status and he said his own changed from awaiting interview to under review. But as am updating the house now, my status still shows awaiting interview. I think there's Hope for those candidates who hasn't done interview and their status shows awaiting interview. This is just my observation. Thank you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Teccowills(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2019
Flexy99:
Dangote don start again oooo. We Hnd/Bsc2.2 that did well in the GD hasn't been contacted since June 2, 2018. Them don dey invite Hnd again. What about the previous ones that were qualified? Their status still shows awaiting interview. God help us all. Amen.
See the job requirements for yourself and move on bro.

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Pepenazeal7: 5:57pm On May 24, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Flexy99(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2019
Teccowills:

See the job requirements for yourself and move on bro.
Before you reply someone post pls try to check very well the message that is being conveyed. @Jeremiah123 posted that he was sent invite and He is Hnd holder Electrical Engineering.....I had to comment that Dangote has started again by giving invite to Hnd.

Please next time check well before you reply Sir. Thank you.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Donfasa: 3:42am On May 25, 2019
for dangote refinery technical skill questions WhatsApp me on 08021095155, just got d information from reliable source
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Hiibeek: 9:36am On May 25, 2019
Please what is the salary range for GT-for those whose training takes place in Nigeria & Abroad?
2nioshine:

The pay depends on alot of Factors, but basically on where your training is to take place(Nigeria/abroad)

The amount up there may be applicable to other dangote group or other entry level positions but certainly not this.

Just to add, when assumptions are made it is best to make it known. That way people won't be misguided

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Teccowills(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2019
Flexy99:
Before you reply someone post pls try to check very well the message that is being conveyed. @Jeremiah123 posted that he was sent invite and He is Hnd holder Electrical Engineering.....I had to comment that Dangote has started again by giving invite to Hnd.

Please next time check well before you reply Sir. Thank you.

HND should not even apply. You think they sit down to be picking applications one by one? Not adhering to advertised job requirements is a ❌❌

One of My problems with Nigerian graduates is that of applying for jobs they are unqualified for and then resorting to prayers and faith. I'm not your enemy bro. There are higher paying jobs for which HND is needed. This will be my last response to you on this matter. Move on, stay blessed. One South South.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fremaxx: 3:45pm On May 27, 2019
Guys if you're not a chemical engineering graduate and you got an invite to the dangote refinery test. Don't bother going. The test is 120 minutes as stated in the mail. Two sections - chemical engineering section and general aptitude questions consisting of numeric 80% and verbal 20%. Each section is 60 minutes. Just prepare wide
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by lilangel20: 4:32pm On May 27, 2019
Wow...what kind of questions Biko?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by lilangel20: 4:37pm On May 27, 2019
Please what site can one read from for this test o?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Fremaxx: 4:45pm On May 27, 2019
I am just laughing. Somebody listed some topics ranging from heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical thermodynamic, chemical plant economics. Everything was in the test. It was a real test of knowledge. For the general aptitude test mehn read anything as there data interpretation, logical reasoning questions, combination, GRE, cat questions, GMAT. It was a test of speed and knowledge. Just try your best. To tell you what exactly to read. I feel like telling you to read everything
lilangel20:
Please what site can one read from for this test o?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.