Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,306 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

About Urhobo Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Urhobo Girls (11265 Views)

'Urhobo Angel' Turns Down A Lady On Twitter (Photos) / Urhobo Meets Yoruba In Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Urhobo Girls by fart: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
I heard Urhobo women like to beat their husbands. Is that true?
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
yes!!heard dat as well cheesy cheesy
Re: About Urhobo Girls by menix(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re u trying to say that God jst delivered me OP...
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Stop this them say.
.marry them and confirm 1st

2 Likes

Re: About Urhobo Girls by player007(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
They don't take nonsense and hate been tamed. They are independent and beautiful @ least my babe is.
The beating thing isn't limited to uhrobo
Women only Jare.
I think it cuts across all ethnic groups because a woman will always react when pushed to the wall too much. Andd beside before you judge a woman for going all MMA on her husband talk to her first and you will be amazed by what she has been through .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Urhobo Girls by player007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:
Lolz. Bros you miss o!!!
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
fart:
prettythicksme:
yes!!heard dat as well cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Stop this them say.

So you want them to risk being beaten eh

Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

buhahahahahahahaha
Re: About Urhobo Girls by McCarlito(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
fart:
Like say u're in love with a Urhobo babe but ur mind dey jump make she no shii u tight grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: About Urhobo Girls by yomi007k(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Stop this them say.
So that I wud hav wasted my money on wedding n hospital treatment.

Prevention is better than cure.
Tnk u.
Re: About Urhobo Girls by jtizie(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
@Op i don't know where get ur lies from. The urhobo girls do not beat their husband bt one thing abt them is that they re very agressive in nature nd u as the man must b agressive too. If u let them know u re the man nd d one in charge, they will love nd respect u. If u show them ur weak side bro sorry will b ur name. Let us consider the other good side of them. They re very hardworking nd they re trainned to take good care of their family even if u as the husband is jobless, they can sustain the family too financially. They can fight for u. If u hav urhobo girl as ur wife bro b thankful because ur neigbour cant mess up with u. Bros if u get person when owned u money he no wan pay you just tell ur urhobo wife. If d urhobo girl luv u she luv's for real. #Ilikemyurhobogirls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Urhobo Girls by LadyJul(f): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
I love my urhobo girls....they don't take nonsense from no one....dey are very funny and jovial too....#team urhobo#
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
shocked they LOVE to beat? Wow!
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
cc Jollyjoy
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:
cc Jollyjoy
lollll i missed u boo.
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
fart:
let date nah,so dat we can experiment the beating phrase.
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
pinceprinz:
shocked they LOVE to beat? Wow!
care to take a slap
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll i missed u boo.
And you couldn't even check on me.. Anyways, I've been at d hospital, was beaten mercilessly by one urhobo gal I was dating

1 Like

Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
care to take a slap
cheesy no thanks
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:

And you couldn't even check on me.. Anyways, I've been at d hospital, was beaten mercilessly by one urhobo gal I was dating
lolll u never still change,anyway it good for you,next time u go maintain.
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolll u never still change,anyway it good for you,next time u go maintain.
Lolz cheesy.. I' don change.. I dey see how you dey give one guy blow for eyes yesterday, you and your sister oyinnnd17.. Why u too like fight like this
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:

Lolz cheesy.. I' don change.. I dey see how you dey give one guy blow for eyes yesterday, you and your sister oyinnnd17.. Why u too like fight like this
lollll so u self dey dere,na play i be dey play yesterday bt small true dey inside sha.
Re: About Urhobo Girls by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:
Tell me ya story
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollll so u self dey dere,na play i be dey play yesterday bt small true dey inside sha.
I am not gonna support you cos of being in term with you.. I'd support the guy or any guy you wanna brawl in combat with.. I don't support ladies..

BTW, why you shun that guy that was helping you and ur sis out ontop the guy.. Eehnn your mouth no good I swear, I no fit marry you.. You go kill me for house
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:

I am not gonna support you cos of being in term with you.. I'd support the guy or any guy you wanna brawl in combat with.. I don't support ladies..

BTW, why you shun that guy that was helping you and ur sis out ontop the guy.. Eehnn your mouth no good I swear, I no fit marry you.. You go kill me for house
i go pay ur bride price whether u like am or not,lolll thank God say u don dey maintain ontop woman mata,all thanx to misspicyshocked...

That boy be wan form aproko so i give am show down,shikenacheesy
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i go pay ur bride price whether u like am or not,lolll thank God say u don dey maintain ontop woman mata,all thanx to mis spicyshocked...

My bride price cost ooo. You fit pay?..

You guys actually acted a sweet drama yesterday, to the extent that I forgot Chelsea had a match by 7:45.. Let's not derail this thread.. I'll mention you on one obsolete thread now..Hope you wont fight me
Re: About Urhobo Girls by menix(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
CivilzedTyger:
Tell me ya story

She was fond of hitting my chick trying to see my reaction..

Even after warning her, she won't listen thou I taught it was a ploy to measure my temperament.

Now I know, would ve turned a punch bag eventually buh that would only bring her fractures..
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
profojah:

My bride price cost ooo. You fit pay?..

You guys actually acted a sweet drama yesterday, to the extent that I forgot Chelsea had a match by 7:45.. Let's not derail this thread.. I'll mention you on one obsolete thread now..Hope you wont fight me
i will punch u,remember that midnight punch?the one dat normally set one on motionshocked
Re: About Urhobo Girls by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:

Even after warning her, she won't listen thou I taught it was a ploy to measure my temperament.

Now I know, would ve turned a punch bag eventually buh that would only bring her fractures..
emeka so u bring my story here

We shall seecheesyshockedsmiley
Re: About Urhobo Girls by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:

Lol. Is it dat they're stronger than men? or du they use jazz? hw can they beat a man so easily grin
Re: About Urhobo Girls by misspicy(f): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
i go pay ur bride price whether u like am or not,lolll thank God say u don dey maintain ontop woman mata,all thanx to jollyjoy and mystage shocked...
Btw profojah you are an hypocrite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Big Boy Releases party Sex Photos With A Popular Nollywood Actress / I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted / How's My Bikini?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.