Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

I Met Him On NL - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Him On NL (9885 Views)

Many Keep Wondering Why I Love Him So Much. How I Met Him Will Wow You / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met Him On NL by chomytex(f): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
Alright...
tosyne2much:
I guess you have been busy all this while ?

Lets talk behind these walls cool
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

TWO IDIOTSS..

Jealous mofo angry
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm good..

I'm not interested lipsrsealed
Why na embarassed
The guy is too mch for only me to handle embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Met Him On NL by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oyind17:

No na, come let me examine your heart, you fit find love online grin
Na u talk am ooooo tongue

Having you will be a good idea cool
Re: I Met Him On NL by AfroKnight: 12:02am On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
You can meet him anywhere, just have an open mind, but thread with caution and wisdom. Fact is 98% of them want to straff, but they can begin to see things differently when they meet you in person.

98% kee? Kilode? That's too much. There are many guys who just want the pleasure of having an intelligent woman among their contacts. No strings. Well, if something romantic grows, no problem, it's very good.
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Not needed here zoom off
Re: I Met Him On NL by huntila(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Where you meet does not matter. Intentions and plans after you meet is what matters
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na u talk am ooooo tongue Having you will be a good idea cool
Tosin! you want to have me? expect my call today
Re: I Met Him On NL by Dojupyo(f): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2015
shiizzy:
i would have ..told u "if u ask me , na who i go ask" but i remembered something..google doesn't sleep neither does it close.
and ur spelling of rubbish proves that u havebeen smoking something stronger than marijuana.

Lol, rubbish & rubbaish are d same grin. That's d spelling ds days..
Any way, its new month.. Happy new month to u cool
Re: I Met Him On NL by Dojupyo(f): 12:59am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

Which point do u mean full stop undecided

I clearly stated the reason why I ignore most of my pm.. I know we are in technology age.. Imagine, you would accept some peeps as friends & dey would be like : Thanks for the accept, thanks for acceptance, thanking you for the accept(what's that undecided ) & some other bla bla. Apart from that, I still don't see any reason why I should reply all of them( some msgs got sense while some are trash, & some of them are swindlers gan).. Your got my point! That's my point.. It's your point I don't get undecided ..Lest I forget, Happy new month ni oo & I wish d same to your friend Shiizy.. Am not angry with him cos am sanguine grin
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Dojupyo:

I clearly stated the reason why I ignore most of my pm.. I know we are in technology age.. Imagine, you would accept some peeps as friends & dey would be like : Thanks for the accept, thanks for acceptance, thanking you for the accept(what's that undecided ) & some other bla bla. Apart from that, I still don't see any reason why I should reply all of them( some msgs got sense while some are trash, & some of them are swindlers gan).. Your got my point! That's my point.. It's your point I don't get undecided ..Lest I forget, Happy new month ni oo & I wish d same to your friend Shiizy.. Am not angry with him cos am sanguine grin

M 80% sanguine 20&melancholy grin

Sister we are in togeda tongue

Same to u
Are we really independent in nigeria wen 90% of our goods are imported cry cry cry cry
Re: I Met Him On NL by Dojupyo(f): 1:37am On Oct 01, 2015
halfrica:

M 80% sanguine 20&melancholy grin

Sister we are in togeda tongue

Same to u
Are we really independent in nigeria wen 90% of our goods are imported cry cry cry cry

Hahahahahaha! My dear ooo, we the youth will change this nation..
90% grin that's bad on our part.. Even match boxes too are imported cool.. It is well
Re: I Met Him On NL by Toks2008(m): 1:39am On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Online dating is a NO NO for me, because of the disappointment, infidelity, risk, scam and short of expectations associated with it.

Not long ago, i gave it a trial and the outcome put me in deep sh*t
.Stil regretting it till date

Just that I feel that it would be quite unnecessary to narrate it to romancelanders

The online thing works for some while it doesnt work for others. *Do whatever rocks your boat*

Meeting someone onliine is different from dating the person onliine.

I have met very decent and respomsible ladies on nairaland and i have seen some of them who liive close one on one and trust me,these are super responsible ladies.

What i wont indulge in is onlne dating which is pure hogwash. If i meet you online,i would prefer to see you one on one rratther than the baseless online dating thingy.

There are rrules to follow if you rreally want a ppurposeful online hookup

1 Like

Re: I Met Him On NL by xtervaganza(m): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2015
I've had a online relationship.

Can't say I'm disappointed

But these days I can't bring myself to send pm to anybody

Bye

1 Like

Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2015
AfroKnight:

98% kee? Kilode? That's too much. There are many guys who just want the pleasure of having an intelligent woman among their contacts. No strings. Well, if something romantic grows, no problem, it's very good.
that's why I didn't say 100%
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Dojupyo:

Lol, rubbish & rubbaish are d same grin. That's d spelling ds days.. Any way, its new month.. Happy new month to u cool
same to you grin
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Dojupyo:

no bo only saguine na sardine
Re: I Met Him On NL by IamLEGEND1: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2015
still waiting for matured comments like

1 Like

Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
You can meet him anywhere, just have an open mind, but thread with caution and wisdom. Fact is 98% of them want to straff, but they can begin to see things differently when they meet you in person.
LOL @WANT TO STRAFF
Re: I Met Him On NL by Dojupyo(f): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2015
shiizzy:
no bo only saguine na sardine

grin cheesy
Re: I Met Him On NL by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Tosin! you want to have me? expect my call today
Im still expecting ur call oooo cool
Re: I Met Him On NL by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Meeting someone onliine is different from dating the person onliine.

I have met very decent and respomsible ladies on nairaland and i have seen some of them who liive close one on one and trust me,these are super responsible ladies.

What i wont indulge in is onlne dating which is pure hogwash. If i meet you online,i would prefer to see you one on one rratther than the baseless online dating thingy.

There are rrules to follow if you rreally want a ppurposeful online hookup
Yeah you are right

1 Like

Re: I Met Him On NL by gab264(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2015
#fabulous lyrics #
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Online dating is a NO NO for me, because of the disappointment, infidelity, risk, scam and short of expectations associated with it.

Not long ago, i gave it a trial and the outcome put me in deep sh*t
.Stil regretting it till date

Just that I feel that it would be quite unnecessary to narrate it to romancelanders

The online thing works for some while it doesnt work for others. *Do whatever rocks your boat*

Heheheheheheeheheheheh....lolzzz....i did it also omo he no funny @ all...pele...don't give up, love cn apn anywhere cheesy
Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2015
masterchi:
meeting someone online is same as meeting in a bus, cab, restaurant, cinema etc, what becomes of the meeting is up to the persons involved. Relationships shouldnt start online and remain there, the two person should meet regularly and get to know each other. The online relationship I dont support is where the two individuals stay in different cities.

God bless u

Exactly!!

1 Like

Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Everyone meet to fucck,they hardly get seriously eventually.
Re: I Met Him On NL by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:

Heheheheheheeheheheheh....lolzzz....i did it also omo he no funny @ all...pele...don't give up, love cn apn anywhere cheesy
May God deliver us from love cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Im still expecting ur call oooo cool
My number ends with 26, you'll be surprise to see my name on your screen. This and honeygirl17 are my new monikers.
Re: I Met Him On NL by oscarlloyd(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2015
bqlekan:
Lemme just read comments,,, oyin omode wonyi o da kan mo undecided
werey .... Ur own dey always different sha

1 Like

Re: I Met Him On NL by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
May God deliver us from love cheesy

Love is a really bitter sweet feeling, it comes with much laughter and sadness...u fight, u settle, u play, u run evrything but sometimes u hurt and u heal

Woa! Some pple needs a break jare...@least to live in sweet memories for a while cheesy
Re: I Met Him On NL by oscarlloyd(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:
Everyone meet to fucck,they hardly get seriously eventually.
not everyone sis, or is that wat u've always been faced with? sad angry

1 Like

Re: I Met Him On NL by bqlekan(m): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2015
oscarlloyd:
werey .... Ur own dey always different sha
o serious... when I get nothing to talk nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Turned Me To A Chronic Masturbator. True Life Story- See Pix / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.