Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9835 Views)

Am I The Only Person Who Feels Mad Men Are Enjoying? / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by StrongandMighty: 4:42am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Its called insecurity. Fear of the unknow

8 Likes

Re: . by EmekaBlue(m): 4:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Just imagine that ur girlfriend butt nekkid in front of me and Im smooching her boobs and pressing her yansh...

angry You better start thinking of making money bruh than all these puppish love thoughts

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by daewoorazer(m): 5:32am On Oct 04, 2018

Immaturity and idleness is your problem. If something keeps you very busy, it’d be the other way round, and she is gonna complain to you you hardly have her time...

Go and learn the kinetics of dating!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by duduade: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2018
You need to grow up

1 Like

Re: . by SicIgbos: 6:42am On Oct 04, 2018
If you have the fear that you partner is cheating, then 99.9% be rest assured that he or she is. Do not listen to any nonsense relationship expert off or on NL tells you, but OP don’t worry you’ll get over it or you should learn to get over it. In life you need to learn everything you want does not necessarily want you in the degree you desire. You beta seek that partner that hold you in high esteem n watch how fear or insecurity disappear without you doing a thing to allay any fear.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2018
I've been there OP. Still tryna recover sef.. Trust me , once you're on this path, you're already setting yourself up for heart break and you and I know it's gonna be a harsh one.

Most of the times , when we get insecure about the ones we love , its an unconscious reminder of how you got your partner.. You stole her from someone, lol na d same way she go take leave you.

Your instincts ain't wrong brov, and trust me, I've been in that situation , I even broke up for a while, came back and whoollaa.. I was already done for.

I know it will hurt, you've put in a lot to see it work but brov think about how someone else is in control of your happiness and emotional well being . its never a good thing.. You need to break loose. You just have to create space, allow yourself go through the torture of missing her.. Reduce the communication, start talking more to others. Retrain your brain to find happiness and fulfilment with other people/activities. Start disassociating yourself from her emotionally. It might sound harsh but bro, its better.

Don't go that part of emotional torture and heartbreak. You deserve better!
Bless UP

20 Likes

Re: . by StrongandMighty: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2018
SicIgbos:
If you have the fear that you partner is cheating, then 99.9% be rest assured that he or she is. Do not listen to any nonsense relationship expert off or on NL tells you, but OP don’t worry you’ll get over it or you should learn to get over it. In life you need to learn everything you want does not necessarily want you in the degree you desire. You beta seek that partner that hold you in high esteem n watch how fear or insecurity disappear without you doing a thing to allay any fear.
Please how will I learn to get over it... As am typing diz now her thought is d only tin that occupies my mind
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
HaileSelassie:
I've been there OP. Still tryna recover sef.. Trust me , once you're on this path, you're already setting yourself up for heart break and you and I know it's gonna be a harsh one.

Most of the times , when we get insecure about the ones we love , its an unconscious reminder of how you got your partner.. You stole her from someone, lol na d same way she go take leave you.

Your instincts ain't wrong brov, and trust me, I've been in that situation , I even broke up for a while, came back and whoollaa.. I was already done for.

I know it will hurt, you've put in a lot to see it work but brov think about how someone else is in control of your happiness and emotional well being . its never a good thing.. You need to break loose. You just have to create space, allow yourself go through the torture of missing her.. Reduce the communication, start talking more to others. Retrain your brain to find happiness and fulfilment with other people/activities. Start disassociating yourself from her emotionally. It might sound harsh but bro, its better.

Don't go that part of emotional torture and heartbreak. You deserve better!
Bless UP
Thanks so much for this.. Honestly am not finding this whole thing easy.. I neva knew love can caught me this deep.. Please can u tel me practical steps on how to go about disassociating myself emotionally from her.. Am already feeling like I'm having a heat break wen it has not even come, am in emotional torture 24hrs of the day, am losing concentration in virtually everything.. My insecurities are eating me up alive, am dying inside, I know some peeps will bash me for diz but Idc.. All I need is help
Re: . by Saff(f): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
4am you’re typing this? This is serious, love has really finished you.
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2018
daewoorazer:

Immaturity and idleness is your problem. If something keeps you very busy, it’d be the other way round, and she is gonna complain to you you hardly have her time...

Go and learn the kinetics of dating!

All I need ryt now is help
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2018
I think you should let go, get your space, brain and senses back from where love threw it. Most importantly grow up.

Relationship isn't a do or die thing, when you are strong enough to handle one, you can start all over.
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Saff:
4am you’re typing this? This is serious, love has really finished you.
As at that early morning I was typing this... I couldn't sleep bcuz I was just thinking about her... Am in emotional torture every single seconds, minutes of d day... I'll agree with you that love has finished me completely.. All I need now is help.. Am slowly dying inside while physically am deteriorating

1 Like

Re: . by StrongandMighty: 8:58am On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
I think you should let go, get your space, brain and senses back from where love threw it. Most importantly grow up.

Relationship isn't a do or die thing, when you are strong enough to handle one, you can start all over.
Where will I get that energy to let go from? She has never for once told me that she doesn't want me anymore.. Juz that my instinct won't let me be
Re: . by Saff(f): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Oga this love is not healthy. You seem very possessive and obsessed. I don’t know what to say other than be patient. What’s in the dark will come to light, if she’s cheating you will find out, that’s how the universe works. The only other alternative is to ask her, or do some fbi research. If you’re not ready to leave this babe, then do not search for something you can’t handle.
StrongandMighty:

As at that early morning I was typing this... I couldn't sleep bcuz I was just thinking about her... Am in emotional torture every single seconds, minutes of d day... I'll agree with you that love has finished me completely.. All I need now is help.. Am slowly dying inside while physically am deteriorating

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2018
y u stressing urself like this... this nigga..a girl denied u of sleep.I won't deceive u into channelling ur energy into money cuz it won't work ...just ask her if she loves or she doesn't and if she is cheating or not....and if u want to switch ur emotions d best way is ur family... try to communicate with them more and ur true nigga ..and see aw ur life will b balanced bro
Re: . by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2018
StrongandMighty:

Where will I get that energy to let go from? She has never for once told me that she doesn't want me anymore.. Juz that my instinct won't let me be
Then proof it !
Call her, ask her, investigate.

Life is too short to be living in despair!

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Dude occupy yourself with money making activities and thank me later
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Saff:
Oga this love is not healthy. You seem very possessive and obsessed. I don’t know what to say other than be patient. What’s in the dark will come to light, if she’s cheating you will find out, that’s how the universe works. The only other alternative is to ask her, or do some fbi research. If you’re not ready to leave this babe, then do not search for something you can’t handle.
I've asked her several times and she says no.. That there's no point cheating when she knows she can walk out of d relationship if the feelings re no longer.. She tells me abt guys that are after her.. The ones she feels like telling me oh and it makes matters worst
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Then proof it !
Call her, ask her, investigate.

Life is too short to be living in despair!
I've asked her several times and she says No.. I don't even know how to go abt the investigation
Re: . by Saff(f): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2018
StrongandMighty:

I've asked her several times and she says no.. That there's no point cheating when she knows she can walk out of d relationship if the feelings re no longer.. She tells me abt guys that are after her.. The ones she feels like telling me oh and it makes matters worst
how old are you

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2018
Sha don't do anything irrational if your fears become real.
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2018
Manpoly:
y u stressing urself like this... this nigga..a girl denied u of sleep.I won't deceive u into channelling ur energy into money cuz it won't work ...just ask her if she loves or she doesn't and if she is cheating or not....and if u want to switch ur emotions d best way is ur family... try to communicate with them more and ur true nigga ..and see aw ur life will b balanced bro
U seem to understand my situation better.. I've engaged in many activities just to get my mind off her but still it's not working, my mind will always find a way 2 remind me of her nd wen it does the tot of her will nva leave my mind again..
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Saff:
how old are you
Am 23

1 Like

Re: . by StrongandMighty: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sha don't do anything irrational if your fears become real.
Please what's your advice.. That's the only thing I need most ryt now
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 04, 2018
StrongandMighty:

I've asked her several times and she says No.. I don't even know how to go abt the investigation
Work on yourself sir. you are the problem
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Work on yourself sir. you are the problem
How please.. I need to know how I'm d problem
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2018
U seem to understand my situation better.. I've engaged in many activities just to get my mind off her but still it's not working, my mind will always find a way 2 remind me of her nd wen it does the tot of her will nva leave my mind again..

lol am in yr shoes too presently... I hardly sleep too...but wen I play with my family.... I forget about d babe.... I guess it's because u are bored and u don't want to cheat on d babe
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2018
StrongandMighty:

Please what's your advice.. That's the only thing I need most ryt now
keep busy.
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Manpoly:

lol am in yr shoes too presently... I hardly sleep too...but wen I play with my family.... I forget about d babe.... I guess it's because u are bored and u don't want to cheat on d babe
Bruh I need 2 get my old self back.. I was so happy and full of life when this girl wasn't there.. But see me now.. Am drowning
Re: . by StrongandMighty: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
keep busy.
Honestly it's not working

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.