Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,573 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women (1123 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by donlackey(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
There’s a common misconception women are crazy,
running around looking for men to pour all our love
into, dupe into a relationship and all but smother with
possession and affection. And men? Men are empty.
Any woman who’s been in a relationship, however,
knows this image of the woman is completely falsified. If anything, it’s just another way men have turned the
roles around and tried to trick us into forgetting the
truth. What’s the truth? Women are the cool, calm and
collected ones and men are the ones declaring their
love and crying for devotion and affection.
According to Marissa Harrison, a psychologist from Pennsylvania State University, women are much more
cautious when it comes to love and men have a
tendency to fall in — hard and fast.
In a study published in the Journal of Social
Psychology, Harrison asked 172 college students if
they’d ever been in love. If participants answered yes, she asked how long it
took them to say “I love you.” Not surprisingly, men
were prone to say it much faster than women,
declaring their love after just a few weeks compared
to women, who took a few months.
But the real question we have is: Why? Why are men falling in love faster than women? Why are the usually
emotionless, stone-cold-repressed-feelings “macho
men” of the world weeping like the star of.....CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE READING
Re: Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by Dekatron(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2015
La click La bend like crayfish
Re: Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Maybe that's why they fall faster n harder out af love cheesy
Re: Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2015
My opinion..

Wait Loving a Girl na food?

Na Money?

By the Way..... I can't click cos I know what's going 2 end the whole ish.

#drops mic
Re: Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by gab264(m): 9:31am On Oct 01, 2015
I hardly fall for anything called gurls.....
She has to give me reasons why I should do so.
So ur thread is not for every male as you stated .
Because am definitely not in that category.
Re: Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by Maximillian1: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
pinceprinz:
Maybe that's why they fall faster n harder out af love cheesy
bros u don talk am finish
Re: Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
and you come dey drop link?
u don dey mad ni?
LA click that link,la make my yansh burn
Re: Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by kokoA(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
When a guy wants that puccy, he can form anything even if na to insult him mama for your front.. grin But once he enters "the place" he's done with you. So make una forget all that love mata, all na format.. grin
Re: Reasons Men Are More Likely To Fall In Love Harder And Faster Than Women by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Give me very sweet Toto, Bleep love

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This / My Gift To Nairalanders. Your Comments Encouraged Me / Will Yhu Take This As GOD Blessing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.